PDA

View Full Version : Universal Nutrition Rep, OR Omega Sports Rep, can you answer this question?

bosox1362
06-20-2006, 04:40 PM
I am looking into either buying Nitro Evolution or Shock Therapy. They are similar priced. ST has higher servings, but I am already using Thunder, and I believe that combining same brands always yeilds a little better results.

The main reason I am looking into these is for their Citrulline Malate. I would like to experiment with NO products too even though I have never been a big believer.

So the question is, how much CM is in each of these products? Since they are both in a PF I have no idea. I am hoping it is atleast 2g...

Blap Blaow
06-20-2006, 04:50 PM
why was this thread moved into the promo forum?

Anyway- if it's not on the label I doubt the company will disclose that information.

storm shadow
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
why was this thread moved into the promo forum?

Mods must be kicking back on the booze again. :D

bosox1362
06-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Arg. C'mon mods, I am not gonna get an answer here!

I am just looking for an approximate amount, I don't think it is gonna give away any big secret!

HalleluYAH
06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
bosox,

I am not certain how much CM is in the Anti-Fatigue Matrix. I will email Matt right now. :)

bosox1362
06-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks man! You have always been really helpful when I have a question. Reps to ya!

You really represent Omega Sports well. Makes me feel good about the company on a whole.

beau_zo_brehm
06-20-2006, 08:53 PM
As a NO booster Lightning looks like a better product than Nitro Evolution, and if you're looking specifically for Citrulline Malate than you should buy a bulk product.

Beau

HalleluYAH
06-21-2006, 04:36 AM
Thanks man! You have always been really helpful when I have a question. Reps to ya!

You really represent Omega Sports well. Makes me feel good about the company on a whole.
Thanks for the kind words bosox. :)

matpal
06-21-2006, 05:00 AM
I am looking into either buying Nitro Evolution or Shock Therapy. They are similar priced. ST has higher servings, but I am already using Thunder, and I believe that combining same brands always yeilds a little better results.

The main reason I am looking into these is for their Citrulline Malate. I would like to experiment with NO products too even though I have never been a big believer.

So the question is, how much CM is in each of these products? Since they are both in a PF I have no idea. I am hoping it is atleast 2g...

Nitro Evolution does not have quite two grams. I agree you may be best served with a pure CM product.

G Diesel
06-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Late to the party and coming empty-handed, sorry bro. It is proprietary, so I doubt I'll be able to give you the info you want, but I'll do my best. Peace.

G Diesel
06-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Late to the party and coming empty-handed, sorry bro. It is proprietary, so I doubt I'll be able to give you the info you want, but I'll do my best. Peace.

Asked around and while I can't get an exact figure, it appears to be under 2 grams--if Citrulline Malate alone is critical for you you'd be better off finding a bulk powder... The synergy of the volumizers in ST along with the stims and antioxidants are what make it so potent, not necessarily the individual quantities of specific ingredients. Peace, G