PDA

View Full Version : Help me out Ladies!!!

KarIzMa
06-20-2006, 11:38 AM
Im 5'4" wear a size 4, but Im 150lbs. I got a couple pics up. Im having some issues leaning out(diet diet diet). Does anyone have a good diet or know of a website that breaks down a good cutting diet kindergarden style withoout having to drop like $20+ to look @ it? I want to drop a little more off my tummy. I got that stubborn belly fat layer. I can see my abs in the AM, but damnit!!!! I know U know what Im talking about!!!! I just wish that the fat that I burned off came more from my mid-section and not my Boobies!!!! lol. Anything any of you have for me would be AWESOME!!! Thanks much!!!
My training is insane & it SUCKS!!! Im training to be a Navy Diver.

Monday: AM: Run 4+ miles uneven terrain 6 X 6 Pull-ups,
6 X 30 Push-ups, 6 X 30 ABS.
Pool Closed

Tuesday: NOON: Swim 1000+ meters/ train w/ dive brick
PM: 1+ hours of Weighted Lunges & Stairmaster.

Wednesday: AM: Run 2 Miles, Swim 500M, Run 2 Miles, Swim 500
6 X 6 Pull-ups, 6 X 30 Push-ups, 6 X 30 ABS.
NOON: Swim 1000+ meters/ train w/ dive brick

Thursday: NOON: Swim 1000+ meters/ train w/ dive brick
PM: 1+ hours of Weighted Lunges & Stairmaster.

Friday: AM(earlier then normal 5am??):Run/swim/Run, Lifeguard &
Train slower swimmers and do body weight Calesthenics
With them.
NOON: Swim 1000+ meters/ train w/ dive brick
PM: Sometimes I will train legs if my AM Lagged.... Its
hard sometimes to get a good workout in when You
train with other people.

Saturday & Sunday: OFF!!!!!!!

SO If any of you have any imput, that would be awesome!!! I was doing the 18Wks to BUD/s workout, but time permitting... Im stuck on week 8+, and the pool training is kinda lagging cuz of the hours... What am I talking about... i need a diet!!!! HELP!!!!

txssweetie
06-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Nutridiary is a great place to input foods and figure out all your macros, (Protien/Carbs/Fat.) Some people also use Fitday.com but I prefer Nutridiary. Both are free and easy.

ChocoChick
06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Im 5'4" wear a size 4, but Im 150lbs.

If you can wear a US size 4 at 150 pounds, then you must be incredibly lean already. I'm not sure how much leaning out you can do. :confused: