PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your Help How does this LOOK??

iyamamaschke
06-19-2006, 11:00 AM
OK on the suggestion of a few People on this FORUM thanks soooo much by the way I have been doing this Tell me what you think. I have lost 2 pounds Probably water weight that's all right, lost non the less in the last 3 days I have had some stomach cramping issues most likely caused for the introduction of the new stuff. I feel like I am eating like a king having eliminated a bunch of the fat I am eating way more stuff which ROCKS!!!

SO this is basically what I ahve been eating.

Meal 1 1/4 cup 1 serving red river cereal 1 cup coffee 2 packets sweetner.

Meal 2 3 egg whites mixed in Juics for a smoothy before workout 1 cup mixed cauliflower and broccoli

Meal 3 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 cups mixed vegetables raw, 1 can tuna, 1 piece of flax bread with SF jam

Meal 4 protein shake/ or an apple

Meal 5 lean meat with veggies 2 cups vinagrette dressing

meal 6 if I have one handful almonds, or 1/2 cup cottage cheese, or veggies

How does this look better then before should I be adding anyhting elese so that I can cut, the one day I didn't realize but after being totally stuffed I only ate 1500 calories OOP, so the next day I upped that to 1800 felt like I was eating sooo much food.

This is awesome and no cravings either.

Sarah

iyamamaschke
06-20-2006, 09:02 PM
I am still doing well My ratio today was 42% protein 29% carbs and 29% fatsx think that is right my calories were at 2049 does that sound about right for my weight of 186 right at this moment LBM is 130lbs.\\OH ya I am cutting do I need to Drop more according to my Diary I am 900 calories down right now I am trying to lose 2 pounds a week.

Sarah