PDA

View Full Version : Help me Get CUT

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 04:33 PM
As of Now I have lost a total of 107 pounds I weight in at 185 pounds right now, my bodyfat is 27.35%. I ahve been Following Strictly low carb for the Past 19 months But, I seem to be extremely stuck right now. I am eating 2137 calories on average per day But I can't seem to lose any weight. According to my exercsie and such I should be able to lose on this amount of Calories. My lean Body mass at this time is 130LBS so I am Quit muscular just nothing seems to be working for me and eating under that amount of calories I feel like I am starving to death.

I work out intensely with weight at this Point I am doing a 3 days Split this Before this I was doing a 5 day split I change up every 6 weeks. I also do Cardio 4 days a week for 1 hour of running. I am lost I wanna get my Body cut up and I wanna look good But I can't seem to Budge anything. Oh I ahve Hypothyroidism as well.

I have been stuck at this weight for 6 months it doesn't seem to matter if I up the calories lower the calories anything I stay the same AHHHH I am sooo dedicated and not seeing results is PISSING me off sooo bad I wanna scream. Maybe some of you could shed some light on this.

Thanks sooo much for your time with this HERE are some before and Now Pics just so you can see where I am at at this Point.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/camshog/Im000601.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/camshog/Im001017.jpg

twinnett
06-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, first of all, congratulations on your loss! Great job! Maybe you should change your diet away from the low carb?? Could you list a daily diet w/ portions and times?

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Sure no Problem.
3 coffee's 2 TBS of whipping cream per Cup.
Breakfast 2 eggs fried 1 tomato cut in slices salted,
Snack Peanut Butter 2 TBS 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch Large salad 4 cups lettuce full fat mayo 4 TBS 1 can of TUNA. 1 stalk of celery cut up.
Snack 1 handful of nuts. Peanut Butter Protein Bar Home made 1 scoop of Protein Powder 35grams protein 3 TBS of Peanut butter.
Supper Omlet with ham and cheese cut up veggies.

I hope that helps a bit this is usually what I eat this is a higher calorie day of 2500 calories.

Sarah

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 04:58 PM
OH I didn't list times sorry I eat no matter what every 3 hours so those meals are every 3 hours I am thinking of upping my protein lowering my fat but, I am unsure I am kinda Carb Phobic now from being on Low carb for so long but getting very desperate to see results.

Sarah

twinnett
06-16-2006, 05:23 PM
Here's my 2 cents. I've lost 65 pounds eating this way. 6 times a day, every 3 hours. you need to combine carbs and protein at every meal. I think your fat seems very high and maybe you should try to add some good complex carbs. A day could look like this:

oatmeal and egg whites w/ 1 yolk

cottage cheese, fruit, 7 almonds

tuna, big salad w/ olive oil, whole grain bread or a sweet potato

protein shake made w/ some milk or fruit

protein (chicken, egg whites, etc), veggies, good fat like fish oil, flax seed or olive oil

cottage cheese w/ PB

Start w/ this and if you see results, maybe add a complex carb to your 5th meal. Just a a suggestion! I'm just not a fan of the high fat, Atkins diet. I think you will see great results from a solid workout plan paired w/ a healthy, balanced diet.

twinnett
06-16-2006, 05:24 PM
I was a little carb phobic myself. Since adding more carbs and good fats, my sugar cravings have gone away, I feel more satisfied, stronger, and more energetic

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 05:32 PM
OK I will give it a SHot I am willing to try anything right now I ahve to I can't stay this weight Plus I wanna look lean and mean and HOT.

Thanks soo much I will keep you posted on how I am doing

Sarah

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 05:35 PM
The Atkins worked very well for me till the last 6 months and now I need to figure out what my body wants I suppose.

Are apples good or Bad I love apples

Sorry for all teh Questions I have been low carb for so long that's my mentality any more but, I want to get results.

On a regime like yours what type of loss you you think I would see?? I lift heavy when I weight train and I also do hard cardio.

Sarah

twinnett
06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
Apples are great! my last meal of the day is often an apple, cottage cheese and a little natural pb. Berries are good, any kind of fruit is great. Get lots of fresh veggies too!

twinnett
06-16-2006, 05:51 PM
What is your weekly training/ cardio schedule? You should start logging your food into a program like fitday.com you can see how many calories you are getting and what your protein/carb/fat ratios are. You can then assess every week or 2 if what you were doing worked or if you need to tweak things a little bit. the losses you'll see depend on many variables. Just try it out, take it slow adding the carbs and I would only weigh once a week at the most. Are you drinking a lot of water? Pre and post workout nutrition is very important. Immediately after training, you should have a shake of whey protein and some fruit, like a banana or berries. That will help to repair and build muscle.

justagirl
06-16-2006, 05:56 PM
apples are great. lots of fibre so they're good and filling too :) i'm cutting and have a granny smith every single day

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 06:27 PM
OK good to know I am logging all my stuff in nutridiary bsically like fitday I like it better though says I should have lost 3 pounds by now I have gained 7 I am sure it's cause of water retention from my soup I made yesterday. My fat ratios are High at 65% Atkins My carbs 5% and my Protein 35% those do alter a lot.

I brout up the one day and I had 164 grams of Protein, 113 grams of Carbs and 83 grams fat

So I know my fat is Higher and so I will drop that.

My Training week right now Just changed I have been logging ever single Bit of weight training I do for months now.

I change it up every 6 weeks

My last training schedual was like this
Moday Chest Tricep 20 minutes HIIT cardio
Tuesday Back Bicep
Wednesday 1 hour of cardio
Thursday Shoulders Calves
Friday Legs 20 minutes Hiit cardio
Saturday ABS 30 minutes cardio
Sunday off or long run of 8-10 miles

I just ran a half Marathon on the 21st of May that is 13.1 miles or 21 kms just so you know. So before this Cycle I did lighter weights and MORE running running upwards of 40 miles per week.

Right now my Schedual is like this
Monday Upper body
Tuesday 1 hour cardio
Wednesday Lower Body
Thursday 1 hour cardio
Friday Upper body
Saturday Cardio
Sunday Rest or Long run.

On average when I am training hard according to Nutridiary I burn 700 calories a day in just exercise.

I go in spurts with the water I hate it But, I do drink about 4 liters a day sometimes up to 6 I need to get on the water a lot more I will admit it.

Sarah

twinnett
06-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Everything looks good except for your ratios. Way too much fat and NOT enough carbs. For all of that running, you need carbs. I think you will find that your body starts responding if you try for a 40/40/20 ratio and keep your calories around the same amount.

iyamamaschke
06-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Actually I run really well with low carbs that is a common misconception about running IT's all about adaptation/ I am gunna do what you said and Drop my fat and Up my good carbs with low G foods taht should be good it won't take too much to get my Ratios there that's for sure. I will definately need to go shopping LOL. more fruit and veggies and some porridge and such and I should be right there.

Thanks soo much for all your time with me I really really appreciate it.

Sarah

twinnett
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Great! Please keep me updated!