PDA

View Full Version : Check Out Paravol for Post Cycle Sexual Recovery

Palo Alto Labs
06-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Palo Alto Labs is proud to announce the availability of Paravol at BB.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/palo/para.html

Paravol was formulated with the post anabolic user in mind; if you have suffered from the dreadful effects of sexual dysfunction following any type of post-cycle prohormone or AAS, then Paravol is for you.

Formulated specifically for post anabolic users (but still effective for non users), Paravol is the most powerful and effective ejaculation and orgasm enhancer on the market. Paravol can help men with uneven testosterone levels increase their ejaculation level and sexual potency by as much as 500%. Medically documented, scientific studied data shows that with daily use of Paravol, the post cycle male sexual response curve exceeds all levels of expectation and provides uncharted levels of dynamic sexual performance.

Paravol Features the following benefits:
• Longer, More Intense Orgasms
• Up to 500% Greater Ejaculation Volume
• Increased Confidence and Explosive “Shooting Power”
• Enhanced Contraction Strength and Frequency
• Stronger, Fuller, Firmer Erection Quality
• Enhanced Virility and Confidence

Designed to boost diminished testosterone levels, as well as improve the quality and intensity of your love life, Paravol is the answer for PCT sexual dysfunction.

The apprehension that even the most knowledgeable users of Anabolic products experience when using them has little to do with the cost of the products or inevitable loss of some muscle mass after cycling off, it revolves completely around the fear of post cycle sexual dysfunction. We have all either experienced these negative effects or have heard the horror stories from a friend or work out partner at the gym. Now with Paravol, Palo Alto Labs has formulated a product that finally focuses on the issue at hand, making the post cycle sexual experience more pleasurable.

Q. What's in Paravol?
Horny Goat Weed 10% Icarin
Tribulus Terrestris Ext 40%
Long Jack (Eurycoma Longifolia)(From 20:1Extract)
Avena Sativa 4:1Extract
L-Arginine HCl
Chrysin Powder
Maca Pwd.
Muira P. Herb. Pwd.
Catuaba Bark Powder (From Extract 4:1)
Cissus Quadrangularis Powder
Sarsaparilla (Smilax Powder)
Calcium D-Glucarate)
Stinging Nettle Powder (Urtica Dioica)
Diindolylmethane
Rhodiola Rosea Extract 1%

Palo Alto Labs is pleased to be a part of the BB community. We welcome your questions, feedback, and comments within the forum about our products.

dito
06-14-2006, 06:39 AM
To be frank it looks a little underdosed to me.

hahaha So I will no longer be drawing a map of the Hawaiian islands on girls stomach? It will be the whole damn ocean? :p

Slated
06-14-2006, 07:01 AM
Does look a little light on the dosing for the price, but it would be interesting to see some vets who have used goliath products review it.

Sheep be scared

CONTROLLED LABS
06-14-2006, 07:26 AM

hahaha So I will no longer be drawing a map of the Hawaiian islands on girls stomach? It will be the whole damn ocean? :p
you like to spread your seed :)

jkeithc82
06-14-2006, 07:34 AM

Can I still be Josh?

dito
06-14-2006, 07:39 AM
you like to spread your seed :)

All over you tank. Ohh baby!

Slated
06-14-2006, 07:45 AM
wow, this is not going as poor Mr. Palo Alto probably planned....

lol

Palo Alto Labs
06-14-2006, 08:54 AM
To be honest, Paravol has already had great success within the market and through customer testimonial. This product is new to BB.com, so of course we are eager to introduce it to your community, as well as get your feedback and these very opinions.

About your underdose comment:
With many products, the ingredients work independently of one another. However, all of the ingredients in Paravol are research proven and they work synergistically to provide greater results. A complete ingredient profile as well as research studies are available at our website as well.

Paravol's serving size is 700mg a day. Many other products in the PCT and sexual health category fall between 60mg and 420mg a day of active ingredients. We do offer a money back guarantee to ensure peace of mind, and we feel that this guarantee speaks for the effectiveness of the product.

Again, we thank you for your opinion and openly welcome your input.

dito
06-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Then why don't you pick out a few testers from the board and send them out a bottle? That's usualy the best way to get feedback on here.

arn710
06-14-2006, 09:21 AM
Anyone else notice the note at the bottom of the directions:

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 time daily. Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in evening. Maintain use of Paravol for 8 weeks before discontinuing for best results.

Needless to say I think I'll pass.

Palo Alto Labs
06-14-2006, 09:31 AM
Then why don't you pick out a few testers from the board and send them out a bottle? That's usualy the best way to get feedback on here.

Dito...good timing, I've just got the go-ahead to do so as you posted it, so here it goes.

Ten bottles will be sent out, shipping included. To be considered receive a FREE bottle, send your mailing information to info@paloaltolabs.com. Along with the following information:

Height:
Weight:
Past Anabolic/AAS/Prohormone use:
Other Supplements You Currently Take:
Prescription Medications?:
Bodybuilding history:
Current BB Routine:

We request that you are an active member within the BB.com forum as well. Your personal response and results will be posted within the forum.

By accepting a bottle of Paravol, you agree that you are in good health, free from any medical conditions, and follow dosing and product guidelines as specified on the label.

Slated
06-14-2006, 09:33 AM
You could start a new thread asking for anyone with 'ED' to post up their info...

:eek:

dito
06-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Dito...good timing, I've just got the go-ahead to do so as you posted it, so here it goes.

Ten bottles will be sent out, shipping included. To be considered receive a FREE bottle, send your mailing information to info@paloaltolabs.com. Along with the following information:

Height:
Weight:
Past Anabolic/AAS/Prohormone use:
Other Supplements You Currently Take:
Prescription Medications?:
Bodybuilding history:
Current BB Routine:

We request that you are an active member within the BB.com forum as well. Your personal response and results will be posted within the forum.

By accepting a bottle of Paravol, you agree that you are in good health, free from any medical conditions, and follow dosing and product guidelines as specified on the label.

Sweet! I am going to apply. I am more curious about the sexual stuff. Slated's girlfriend will have much bigger loads to swallow now!

Slated
06-14-2006, 09:45 AM
I didn't know you were into sheep dito! I do love her though

dito
06-14-2006, 09:56 AM
They don't call you sla a a a ted for nothing!

UberBerzerker
06-14-2006, 09:59 AM
I didn't know you were into sheep dito! I do love her though

he's ''in to'' anything somedays....

dito
06-14-2006, 10:17 AM
he's ''in to'' anything somedays....

Especially your mouth!

whitedevil74
06-14-2006, 11:25 AM
I tried to e-mail to the address listed but an error message kept coming up, so I just PM'ed my information. I hope that is sufficient.

UberBerzerker
06-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Especially your mouth!

pHr33k!!!!

btw, when are you gonna send me that $50 from our last ''meeting''? I really need to get another catcher's mask, and my cat needs those shots again :o

Palo Alto Labs
06-14-2006, 11:48 AM
I tried to e-mail to the address listed but an error message kept coming up, so I just PM'ed my information. I hope that is sufficient.

whitedevil...we've gotten all the other emails in from others, could be your server, I forwarded your info for you from the PM, so its taken care of.

Four slots still open for Freebies, I doubt I need to twist anyone's arm.

info@paloaltolabs.com

Check out the info needed from my earlier post.

whitedevil74
06-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Thank you.

dito
06-14-2006, 11:54 AM
I will take the other 4 bottles as well! :p

Palo Alto Labs
06-14-2006, 12:12 PM
I will take the other 4 bottles as well! :p

dito Youve got your hands out but i think a thermolife rep can step up to the table with some Ecdysten in return ha! Got to show us some love for all four free bottles.

dayzend
06-14-2006, 12:28 PM
sheep hahahah you guys crack me up

i will however get all over a free bee, that is as long as dito hasnt stolen them all yet

dont really need the post cycle help (yet, still doing my research), but drawing maps of hawaii on my girls chest sounds so much more interesting--- i would def try it out for a month and report on it, give my girl some more protein in her daily shot

jmil
06-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Email sent :)

dito
06-14-2006, 12:40 PM
dito Youve got your hands out but i think a thermolife rep can step up to the table with some Ecdysten in return ha! Got to show us some love for all four free bottles.

I can do that. As long as I get a review as well. :)

sawastea
06-14-2006, 12:42 PM
The main problem that arises here is that you have 97% of the virgins applying for this product. How can you REALLY get unbiased feedback?!?

You're wasting S&H on dito. He hasn't seen, yet touched a girl, in 24 years.

dito
06-14-2006, 01:20 PM
What about that time you wore the wig and lipstick swaseeta that has to count for something!

cxm
06-14-2006, 01:23 PM
You're wasting S&H on dito. He hasn't seen, yet touched a girl, in 24 years.

Does humping my leg count for something?

PSKlifter
06-14-2006, 01:33 PM
What about that time you wore the wig and lipstick swaseeta that has to count for something!
tru story, i think josh has a clip of this on his myspace

NewRelease55
06-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Four slots still open for Freebies, I doubt I need to twist anyone's arm.
You won't, these crazed self lusters are fervershly masturbating right now as they PM you their info.

PSKlifter
06-14-2006, 01:54 PM
You won't, these crazed self lusters are fervershly masturbating right now as they PM you their info.
havent gotten to the pm part yet, still workin on the first half ;)

Palo Alto Labs
06-15-2006, 05:36 AM
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in our product. We have chosen the reciepients for the 10 Free bottles of Paravol; you will be emailed when it ships (should get in the mail today).

Tell us what you think and your results with Paravol...and discretion to who's girlfriend you "test" the product with is entirely up to you.

TheBigA
06-15-2006, 06:26 AM
Point here once u loose your sexual functions drugs can help yes but your on them for the rest of your life.

They advertise to confuse so ppl think this will cure the cause but really just cures the symptoms so inturn are making money from your misfortune.

quik09
06-15-2006, 11:00 AM
email sent for a free bottle thanks!

quik09
06-15-2006, 11:07 AM
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in our product. We have chosen the reciepients for the 10 Free bottles of Paravol; you will be emailed when it ships (should get in the mail today).

ohh you HAVE CHOSEN---i cant read--sent info anyways---if youve got extra free ones please send one! im planning on a prohormone cycle soon and would like to try it

TheBigA
06-15-2006, 11:10 AM
The whole thing with this company stating recovery if your libidos ****ed no drugs will cure the cause they can only cure the symptoms so your on them long term thats how these companys make the money throught your misfortune.

hashs2000
06-15-2006, 11:10 AM

that wud be like filling half a bucket of ejaculation

Palo Alto Labs
06-15-2006, 12:53 PM
The whole thing with this company stating recovery if your libidos ****ed no drugs will cure the cause they can only cure the symptoms so your on them long term thats how these companys make the money throught your misfortune.

The following 34 studies cite that the ingredients in Paravol aid in sexual recovery for post cycle users and others with uneven testosterone levels. Feel free to research any of these. This product is NOT designed to fix Gyno or other conditions that you NEED a doctor for, nor is any other PCT product. This product is designed to supplement your Post Cycle Therapy and help your sex drive and seminal production. Many people post cycle complain about diminished sex drive as a result of their PCT product; others also complain about problems with ejaculation, this product is designed to not "cover up" your symptoms, but aid you from suffering from post cycle sexual dysfunction problems.

1. Fukushima et al., 1976
2. Stanislavov R, Nikolova V. Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine. J Sex MaritalTher. 2003;29:207-13
3. Jeong HJ, Shin YG, Kim IH, Pezzuto JM. Inhibition of aromatase activity by flavonoids. Arch Pharm Res. 1999; 22:309-312.
4. Kuiper GG, Lemmen JG, Carlsson B, et al. Interaction of estrogenic chemicals and phytoestrogens with estrogen receptor beta. Endocrinology. 1998; 139:4256-4263
5. Walker, Morton. Effects of Peruvian Maca on Hormonal Functions. Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients. November 1998
6. Waynberg J: Aphrodisiacs: Contributions to the clinical validation of the traditional use of Psychopetalum guyanna. Presented at The First International Congress on Ethnopharmacology, Strasbourg, France June 5-9, 1990
7. Phytother Res. 2005;19:54-57.
8. Planta Med. 2004 Oct;70(10):993-1000
9. Bucci, L.R. (2000). Selected herbals and human exercise performance. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 72, 624S-636S
10. Adimoelja, A. (2000). Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions. International Journal of Andrology, 23, 82-84
11. Ganzera, M., Bedir, E., & Khan, I.A. (2001). Determination of steroidal saponins in Tribulus terrestris by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light scattering detection. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 90, 1752-8
12. Wu T, Cui L, Zhang Z, Chen Z, Li Q, Liao J, Huang L. (1996). Experimental study on antagonizing action of herba Epimedii on side effects induced by glucocorticoids. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi, 21, 748-751
13. Chermnykh, N.S., et.al. (1988). The action of methandrostenolone and ecdysterone on the physical endurance of animals and on protein metabolism in the skeletal muscles. Farmakol. Tok. (USSR). 51(6):57-60
14. Bucci, L.R. (2000). Selected herbals and human exercise performance. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 72, 624S-636S
15. Kuang AK, Chen JL, Chen MD. (1989). Effects of yang-restoring herb medicines on the levels of plasma corticosterone, testosterone and triiodothyronine. Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, 9, 737-738
16. Saratikov AS, Krasnov EA. Rhodiola rosea a valuable medicinal plant (Golden Root). Tomsk, Russia: Tomsk State University Press; 1987
17. Krylov. Herbs for Life. Novosibirsk, Russia: Academic Press; 1969. p. 264.
18. Plant Physiol. 1986 June; 81(2): 356–360
19. Ang HH, Lee KL, Kiyoshi M. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances sexual motivation in middle-aged male mice. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2003;14(3):301-8.
20. Ang HH, Ngai TH, Tan TH. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on sexual qualities in middle aged male rats. Phytomedicine. 2003;10(6-7):590-3.
21. Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on libido in middle-aged male rats. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2002;13(3):249-54.
22. Ang HH, Lee KL. Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on orientation activities in middle-aged male rats. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2002 Dec;16(6):479-83
23. Ang HH, Cheang HS. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia jack on laevator ani muscle in both uncastrated and testosterone-stimulated castrated intact male rats. Arch Pharm Res. 2001 Oct;24(5):437-40
24. Ang HH, Cheang HS, Yusof AP. Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats. Exp Anim. 2000 Jan;49(1):35-8.
25. Calcium D Dwivedi, C., et al. Effect of calcium glucarate on beta-glucuronidase activity and glucarate content of certain vegetables and fruits. Biochemical Medicine and Metabolic Biology 43:83-92, 1990.
26. Heerdt, A.S., et al. Calcium glucarate as a chemopreventive agent in breast cancer. Israel Journal of Medical Science 31:101-105, 1995
27. Walaszek, Z., et al. Metabolism, uptake and excretion of a D-glucaric acid salt and its potential use in cancer prevention. Cancer Detection and Prevention 21:178-190, 1997
28. Muscle & Fitness, April 2002 v63 i4 p220
29. Foster. S. & Duke. J. A. A Field Guide to Medicinal Plants. Eastern and Central N. America. Houghton Mifflin Co. 1990
30. Family Practice News, Jan 15, 2005 v35 i2 p67(1) Stinging nettle for benign prostatic hyperplasia. (Alternative medicine: an evidence-based approach) Nancy Walsh.
31. Schottner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Planta Med 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32
32. Blumenthal M, et al. The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Austin: American Botanical Council; 1998.
33. Cancer Vaccine Week, August 4, 2003 p21 Plant-derived 3,3'-diindolylmethane is a strong androgen antagonist.
34. The Journal of Nutrition, July 2003 v133 i7 p2470S(6)
Indole-3-carbinol is a negative regulator of estrogen. (Author Abstract) Karen J. Auborn; Saijun Fan; Eliot M. Rosen; Leslie Goodwin; Alamelu Chandraskaren; David E. Williams; DaZhi Chen; Timothy H. Carter.

There are countless other studies to contribute to the ingredients in Paravol. It is based off research and significant product testing. We are not in the business of taking your money and selling a sugar pill. Our ingredients are solid, quality, and research proven. Thank you for your concern.

SoMdHunter
06-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Since I got selected as a tester, I'll start a log as soon as it arrives in the mail. I'm looking forward to it actually, and not for the reasons some people might think. I'm curious to see how well it works on us older guys!

dayzend
06-16-2006, 07:36 AM
sweet! cant wait to paint a picasso all over my girl results will be posted in a few

bench350
06-19-2006, 07:49 AM
sweet! cant wait to paint a picasso all over my girl results will be posted in a few

damn, now if only my g/f was into that, then maybe id have a more interesting sex life

how long til the monsterous blows start and libido gets back to normal? anyone get to try it yet or have the results

Palo Alto Labs
06-19-2006, 12:42 PM
how long til the monsterous blows start and libido gets back to normal? anyone get to try it yet or have the results

If you take Paravol before you have libido problems from post cycle, it should prevent the onset of sexual problems related to the prohormone use.

If you already are experiencing sexual and/or libido problems from post cycle or another cause, then figure a few days for the active ingredients to get fully to work. The libido is typically the first noticeable effect, but the larger ejaculate takes a little longer and will continue to increase with use.

dito
06-19-2006, 01:25 PM
Was I picked? I did not receive an email back. My name is Armando btw.

bench350
06-21-2006, 08:30 AM
Ok, well im week 2 into superdrol so end of next week ill start to take the paravol along with my pct

Palo Alto, what kind of log do you want? What are you looking for, just pro's cons's or you want my girl to weigh my load pre and post paravol ? ha check out the weight difference

Palo Alto Labs
06-22-2006, 09:57 AM
bench

while before and after pics, weight comparisons, and other tests would be great in comparison, i dont think bb.com needs it on their forum.

basically what we are looking for is some sort if testimony or opinion. Log what kind of sexual issues you are having now, then check back with us at week 2 and week 4 for with improvements, changes, and any other feedback.

Some testers are choosing to do so in bb's product log section, which is a perfect place to do so.

rhed
07-09-2006, 01:30 AM
After ones got their sexual functions up there while on the product. Does it remain like after coming off (Paravol)?

Palo Alto Labs
07-13-2006, 06:19 AM
Paravol works to increase your test levels as well as your sexual function. While you are taking the product, you should notice your sex drive and function to be significantly enhanced higher than normal.

After finishing Paravol, your drive and ejaculate levels cannot stay elevated since the ingredients do not stay in your system forever, but if you have low test problems from anabolic or prohormone use, Paravol will help your test levels return to their natural, normal levels. Your sex drive and libido would then be back to normal. If you want to keep levels elevated, you can continue to take Paravol as long as you would like.

rhed
07-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Paravol works to increase your test levels as well as your sexual function. While you are taking the product, you should notice your sex drive and function to be significantly enhanced higher than normal.

After finishing Paravol, your drive and ejaculate levels cannot stay elevated since the ingredients do not stay in your system forever, but if you have low test problems from anabolic or prohormone use, Paravol will help your test levels return to their natural, normal levels. Your sex drive and libido would then be back to normal. If you want to keep levels elevated, you can continue to take Paravol as long as you would like.
Thank you. Just ordered 2 bottles the other day. Let you people know how it goes.
I've been looking for something to boost my libido. I did a PH cycle 2 months ago. And even with proper supporting supplements and PCT my libido is still down. Hope Paravol will get it back to normal again..

SoMdHunter
07-16-2006, 09:33 AM
I'm entering the last week of the testing, and I must say I am enjoying the results so far! Strength is up. So is my johnson! Orgasms are really incredible. I don't know exactly how much cause the wife wants her reward. I'll finish up this week and do a summation when I am done.

SoMdHunter
07-16-2006, 04:48 PM
The wife loves the effects Paravol has on me! ;) A most intense experience if you know what I mean!

rhed
07-29-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm in my 7th day of Paravol. And very satisfied. Wife's been wondering why I've been so horny.lol.
Anyway I want to get on a ECA stack for 2-3 weeks. Just want to shed some fat. Will this be ok while I'm on Paravol?

Palo Alto Labs
08-01-2006, 06:23 PM
Absolutely, there should be no problems taking Paravol with an ephedra/caffeine/aspirin stack. None of the ingredients in Paravol will negatively affect your stack. Are you taking Paravol for PCT or just for the sexual enhancement benefits?

Many people have sexual problems when cutting from the caloric deficit. OneBetter is currently logging his Paravol review while on a cut. Check out his review here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=839073

Best of luck and keep us all posted with your experience with Paravol.
Thanks
Dave

redvision
08-01-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm currently taking Prostanozol and PCT will include nolva+atd, so I'd like to test paravol to see how it helps with libido...

I just sent you an email, do you mind shipping to Canada? If its okay, I'd be glad to review it on here.

Redvision