PDA

View Full Version : Shrinking the Stomach Possible?

PinoyBuilder17
06-13-2006, 06:42 PM
I been on the weight loss weight and i still overeat because i stomach has been stretching when i was fat.....is there anyway to shrink it since im more less fat so i dont overeat, when i eat on my chet day my stomach gets really bulky and big and round.....is it possible?

Sin`cere
06-13-2006, 06:43 PM
I been on the weight loss weight and i still overeat because i stomach has been stretching when i was fat.....is there anyway to shrink it since im more less fat so i dont overeat, when i eat on my chet day my stomach gets really bulky and big and round.....is it possible?
Stomach vaccum, situps, take it slow.. itll all even out in the long run.. dont worry man..

PinoyBuilder17
06-13-2006, 07:14 PM
i read something about fasting with juice....my body is really filled with junk and i want to clean it? hehehehehehe

Superman
06-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Get some self discipline and don't overeat.

If you continue to overeat, you are giving your stomach no reason to shrink. Eat less and your stomach will shrink.

Or just learn to deal with it.

kma
06-13-2006, 08:17 PM
I hear our stomach is a muscle so like all other muscles if you dont use it it will shrink. Obviously im not telling you to not eat but eat till the point where your full not stuffed. This way it wont be so stretched and like muscles, if you dont use it you lose it. big overstatement (or is it understatement?) but you get the idea.

PinoyBuilder17
06-13-2006, 08:32 PM
so can i do a week of cleansing to give my tummy a rest?