PDA

View Full Version : Top weightloss supplements?

Christopher J
06-13-2006, 05:32 PM
I have been doing some research on weightloss supplements & its alot tougher to find the right one because unlike the bulking supplements that are directed towards mainly men, the weightloss supplements are directed to both men and woman. There are just to many weightloss supplements to choose from.

I dont need to find the weight loss supplement for myself, but for another person. If anyone has any experiences or knows anyone who has used and had success on something I would like to know. Maybe list the top 3 weightloss supplements out there. Thanks people.

K20A2
06-13-2006, 05:42 PM
ECA stack
Lipo 6

Both have and are working great for me.

Diet is #1 though.

70% diet
20% training
10% supplementation IMO

rip
06-13-2006, 05:45 PM
I hear DNP works well.

d2r2005
06-13-2006, 05:46 PM
i'd have to go with the EC stack. i don't like lipo 6 or san tight because of the guggles. :( but i agree as well that diet is absolutely the key, and supplementation will give you the edge to get over the hump.

young_squatter
06-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Diet is # 1, and their are so many out their its hard to pick a top three without trying them. But so far my fav
Stim scorch, non stim sesamin+MP

But I havent tried a whole lot

40-Yard Dash_2
06-13-2006, 06:04 PM
As you will hear time and time again. Diet is the absolute most important factor in weight loss. That will literally make or break you.

There are supplements that do however help accelerate and speed up the process such as stimulant and non-stimulant fat burners.

Stimulant- Scorch, AMP, or Basic Cuts

Non Stimulant- Melting Point or the Melting Point/Sesamin stack

http://www.bodybuilding.com/cart/cart.php?mode=add&amount=1&productid=16763

I have been doing some research on weightloss supplements & its alot tougher to find the right one because unlike the bulking supplements that are directed towards mainly men, the weightloss supplements are directed to both men and woman. There are just to many weightloss supplements to choose from.

I dont need to find the weight loss supplement for myself, but for another person. If anyone has any experiences or knows anyone who has used and had success on something I would like to know. Maybe list the top 3 weightloss supplements out there. Thanks people.

ironstrife
06-13-2006, 06:10 PM
ECA stack
Lipo 6

Both have and are working great for me.

Diet is #1 though.

70% diet
20% training
10% supplementation IMO

10% is way too much for supps... i'd give it a 3-4% at most..

TimoteoS
06-13-2006, 06:11 PM
EC
Scorch
TTA

IronManXXX
06-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Green Tea three times a day.

BiggJohn
06-13-2006, 06:14 PM
I hear DNP works well.

That's really not a good idea.

rip
06-13-2006, 06:23 PM
That's really not a good idea.

I know. :D I forgot the winkie.

segment
06-13-2006, 07:08 PM
CLA + Green Tea + Diet

No need for cheater formulations unless you are like 9% bf and trying to lose even more.

Segment

BiggJohn
06-14-2006, 06:10 AM
A friend who is very overweight had a competition with 2 others guys at work who were also pretty overweight. They all put like 100 bucks in the pot, winner takes all for the guy the drops the highest percentage of weight. Knowing that I have a lot of supplement, training and diet experience my friend came to me for help.

The competition was for 2 months. A few weeks in I started him on E+C for 2 weeks, then Clenbuterol HCL for 2 weeks, then 2 more weeks of E + C, and 2 final weeks of Clen. This would have shredded me up like a greek god in a cutting cycle. I think we all would agree that this is a pretty effective stack for losing fat, regardless if you donít like the sides. The others didnít use supplements, just trained hard and ate right. He had a tremendous advantage.

Hard to believe but he lost and didnít lose nearly the weight he could of. He was too lazy to go to the gym most of time and could stay away from McDonalds and late night street meat. If it wasnít for the little bit of training and supplements he would have probably gained weight during this time. Not trying to sound like a broken record but supplements are a waste of money if you donít have the training and diet in check.

TheIntense1
06-14-2006, 06:14 AM
The #1 most important factor is diet, that will make or break you everything else falls after that, other factors are water consumption, were made of mostly water so if were low were will not operate right, also good excercise. As for supps, they aid with a small edge if your staying legal....lol....but some good things are a good ECA stack, Healthy fats like MCT, water water water, and lots of dedication, supps won't do it for ya. Good luck

Mr M5
06-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Lipo 6
Hyrdoxycut hardcore
and diet can help

Anssi Manninen
06-14-2006, 06:40 AM
For example, Lean System 7, Lipo 6 and the new version of Tetrazene.

TimoteoS
06-14-2006, 06:43 AM
A friend who is very overweight had a competition with 2 others guys at work who were also pretty overweight. They all put like 100 bucks in the pot, winner takes all for the guy the drops the highest percentage of weight. Knowing that I have a lot of supplement, training and diet experience my friend came to me for help.

The competition was for 2 months. A few weeks in I started him on E+C for 2 weeks, then Clenbuterol HCL for 2 weeks, then 2 more weeks of E + C, and 2 final weeks of Clen. This would have shredded me up like a greek god in a cutting cycle. I think we all would agree that this is a pretty effective stack for losing fat, regardless if you donít like the sides. The others didnít use supplements, just trained hard and ate right. He had a tremendous advantage.

Hard to believe but he lost and didnít lose nearly the weight he could of. He was too lazy to go to the gym most of time and could stay away from McDonalds and late night street meat. If it wasnít for the little bit of training and supplements he would have probably gained weight during this time. Not trying to sound like a broken record but supplements are a waste of money if you donít have the training and diet in check.

Hard to think he still had his appetite, who the hell just sits around on e/c or clen anyway.. Its like Im on crack... haha but that would have just got rid of alll my bf man..

BiggJohn
06-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Hard to think he still had his appetite, who the hell just sits around on e/c or clen anyway.. Its like Im on crack... haha but that would have just got rid of alll my bf man..

he was more active, but would still go out drink (even though he was warned against this) and eat fast food late at night. Some people.

rcramden
06-20-2006, 05:41 AM

Annsi,
i've recently used the new tetra product and liked it alot but still have a few pounds to lose.(the last 15lbs are really stubborn).i was thinking of trying something else either with it or instead of. i tried lipo6 awhile ago and didn't like the way it made me feel (very jittery). anyway i would give it another chance if it really works but i haven't seen any research on it (or even its ingredients). are you aware of any research that shows it increases weight-loss?

EddieDaGod
06-20-2006, 06:12 AM
Is hydroxycut any good!!

SI03 Board Rep
06-20-2006, 06:53 AM
I would go with an ECA stack if I was you. Its the cheapest and most effective fat burner that I know of.

Bellero
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
in conclusion what is the top weightloss supplements efedra free?...work better lipo6 or hydroxycut hardcore?..or there is something better?
thanks

BNR
06-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Diet, Scorch, sesamin product, flaxseed oil

Seth25
06-20-2006, 10:22 AM
melting point

NaturalForLife
06-20-2006, 10:26 AM
TDS by Nutritional Concepts

I hear pushing away from the dinner table works well, too.

Additionally, Muscletech is coming out with a brand new, CUTTING EDGE weight loss item, GUARANTEED to take weight off of you immediately. This will be the GREATEST WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT OF ALL-TIME.

The name?

MuzzleTech

Get your's today!

rizoN17
06-20-2006, 11:02 AM
I went on an ECY for one day and it was the most terrifying experience ever. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Right now I'm on SAN Tight. Pretty good product...

sumguy
06-20-2006, 11:13 AM
They just cleared out Lean System 7 at WalMart last month. I picked up 10 bottles for a buck a piece. Some Walmarts might still have a few left at that price.

jmoore4556
06-20-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah I saw some lipo 6 at walmart the other day. I was shocked at that. I had no idea that walmart sold lipo 6.