PDA

View Full Version : Should I take protein?

Ben54
06-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

I知 19, 5'11, and 285 pounds. I知 not pure fat thanks to football, but im no muscle machine either, lol. I have 2 questions for you folks.

I went to a local nutrition store and was talking to them and they told me to start taking protein. I have heard that for a person my size I shouldn稚 take it just because it will add more weight. Is that true?

2nd question is about Novex Biotech Endothil-CR. Is all the hype true or is it just another blah blah blah product? This question is for a buddy of mine. I looked at it to and it just seems to good to be true.

Thanks

Ben

big stud steve
06-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Hello Everyone,

I知 19, 5'11, and 285 pounds. I知 not pure fat thanks to football, but im no muscle machine either, lol. I have 2 questions for you folks.

I went to a local nutrition store and was talking to them and they told me to start taking protein. I have heard that for a person my size I shouldn稚 take it just because it will add more weight. Is that true?

2nd question is about Novex Biotech Endothil-CR. Is all the hype true or is it just another blah blah blah product? This question is for a buddy of mine. I looked at it to and it just seems to good to be true.

Thanks

Ben

protein will make you build muscle mass so yes it will make you gain wieght... id start a hard cutting cycle if i were you