PDA

View Full Version : bulk or cut?

biggboii21
05-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally my plans for summer were to bulk for summer however ive been out of the gym for about 5 weeks now from a wrist injury. i have but on a good deal of fat and my muscles have lost size, hardness, vascularity everything, I look horrible and my friends dad who is a bodybuilder advised me to cut, he said due to muscle memory my muscles will grow back to regular size once im back into a regular training program agian. I have two sets of pictures on my photobucket they are decribed as before or after wrist injury, please give your opinion on whether i should bulk or cut. thanks.

my pictures are on PB heres the link: http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/mattn4376/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image

CinciBoy23
05-31-2006, 05:55 PM
damn that sucks about the injury..

I would reccomend a short cut just because summer is coming up. Personally I have a little bit too much fat on me (13% bfish) but I'm gonna bulk through summer. I'm focusing more on next summer than this one. Good luck though..

Like I said.. do a short cut and see if you can lose that fat and then get back into bulking.

biggboii21
05-31-2006, 06:58 PM
yea i was considering doing that but what I think I might do is just start my bulk as planned and add in like 2-3 days of HIIT and add some lean green in there 2 im more concerned with my lack/lost of size then the fat I gained.