PDA

View Full Version : Question about MAN Clout

The MVPlaya
05-28-2006, 05:08 PM
There are 50 servings, but it says take 2 servings a day. So that means the product is suppose to last only 25 days...

Would it be fine to take one serving before workout, and a bulk creatine after the workout? That way, I can make it last 50 days.

young_squatter
05-28-2006, 05:37 PM
There are 50 servings, but it says take 2 servings a day. So that means the product is suppose to last only 25 days...

Would it be fine to take one serving before workout, and a bulk creatine after the workout? That way, I can make it last 50 days.

If you want to make it last thats what I would do.

xxghostxx
05-28-2006, 05:43 PM
You could load with Clout and then switch to regular creatine for cost effectiveness. This way you can correct a possible magnesium deficiency seen in 75% of the population, as well as boost muscle creatine phosphate and carnosine as well as red blood cell formation. Then you can maintain creatine levels with plain creatine and continue to see enhanced athletic peformance and body composition.

I would ideally do two servings a day for the first 10 days to greatly enhance saturation of the actives. From then on a serving preworkout with something else postworkout could lengthen the duration of time with Clout.

TheLaughingMan
05-28-2006, 06:13 PM

Damn for a sec there I thought you were a CL board rep!

Coulaid
05-28-2006, 06:37 PM
I would take 1 serving of clout pre-workout and orotine post workout.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Damn for a sec there I thought you were a CL board rep!
O'rly! :D

40-Yard Dash_2
05-28-2006, 06:39 PM
I would take 1 serving of clout pre-workout and orotine post workout.
Awesome stack!

The MVPlaya
05-30-2006, 05:50 PM
O'rly! :D
Its kinda funny how that guy (TheLaughingMan) has 1 post and registered in May.

hahahahah @ you making another screen name to say that...smh @ you bein a horrible rep. It's kinda fishy how you made that EXACT same post in another thread and it got deleted...

Thanks for all the help!

40-Yard Dash_2
05-30-2006, 06:00 PM
You've got to be kidding me. I had absolutely nothing to do with that. But regardless, I thought I'd sing you a song.

"I see your true... colors ...shining through"

Its kinda funny how that guy (TheLaughingMan) has 1 post and registered in May.

hahahahah @ you making another screen name to say that...smh @ you bein a horrible rep. It's kinda fishy how you made that EXACT same post in another thread and it got deleted...

Thanks for all the help!