PDA

View Full Version : Stack Neurostim + C with Thunder?

Bmlax22
05-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I just got thru my first bottle of thunder and loved it. I have a second bottle Im going to start soon, and was looking into Neurostim + C to stack it with along with the essentials. Neurostim isnt a appetite suppresor is it? Would these two been benificial to stack together? Any help is appreciated!

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 01:25 PM
I just got thru my first bottle of thunder and loved it. I have a second bottle Im going to start soon, and was looking into Neurostim + C to stack it with along with the essentials. Neurostim isnt a appetite suppresor is it? Would these two been benificial to stack together? Any help is appreciated!
might be too much caffeine together.

young_squatter
05-27-2006, 01:30 PM

Thats fine, that will only be about 225 mg caffeine. So stacking them together would be fine. Neurostim is not an appetite suppresor.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-27-2006, 01:30 PM
might be too much caffeine together.
How do you figure?

Thunder= 112mg

Neurostim= 125mg

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 03:08 PM
How do you figure?

Thunder= 112mg

Neurostim= 125mg
my bad, I was under the impression each had more caffeine than that. (I should have checked before posting)