PDA

View Full Version : Ergopharm All-In-One

HBY18202
05-27-2006, 11:46 AM
So I was looking at this supplement, and was wondering, why is it not so popular?

I hear the flavor is horrible, but I hear purple wraath isn't the best either. Half the price of Xtend or PW, and it never gets any advertising. Worst comes to worse, you just pour in your mouth and chase it with water.

So is there something I'm missing, or is this product just underated?

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 11:52 AM
So I was looking at this supplement, and was wondering, why is it not so popular?

I hear the flavor is horrible, but I hear purple wraath isn't the best either. Half the price of Xtend or PW, and it never gets any advertising. Worst comes to worse, you just pour in your mouth and chase it with water.

the price is much more expensive per gram of aminos.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-27-2006, 11:55 AM

It is just a little more expensive, but don't forget to add MRM to the list of BCAA's. They make a solid one as well.

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 12:03 PM
its about 17-18% more expensive per gram of aminos plus you dont get the ergogenics (in pw) or the citrulline and glutamine (in xtend) instead you get carbs from vitargo and sugar.

Dimitar
05-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Actually, I found the taste to be excellent. Not all the aminos are essential though, about a third are non-essential, which makes it quite pricey.

Slated
05-27-2006, 12:48 PM
-Xtend only has BCAAs

-Purple Wrath has only 7g of BCAAs and EAAs

-ALL IN ONE has 16g of BCAAs and EAAs

All In One also has a carb free version without any sugar.

CL is cool and all, but saying PW is the best BCAA/EAA when you don't even know the ratio of aminos.....

Ceaze
05-27-2006, 01:06 PM
All-In-One tastes like orange Tang to me

Slated
05-27-2006, 01:13 PM
I add Giant CM to mine :)

TinyMan
05-27-2006, 01:13 PM
All-in-One is pretty good stuff, I received a tub of it a while back. The flavoring is a bit odd, but it's not horrible. If I do go for EAA's again, I will be considering the following to buy: bulk EAA's, All-In-One, or All-In-One carb free. I'm not convinced that buying EAA's is better than buying BCAA's, however.

If you want EAA's, I would give a thumbs up to Ergo's All-in-One.

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 01:14 PM
-Xtend only has BCAAs

CL is cool and all, but saying PW is the best BCAA/EAA when you don't even know the ratio of aminos.....
Not knocking it, just answering the guys questions. now get back to our board slated, you have been neglecting it :D

Slated
05-27-2006, 01:21 PM
now get back to our board slated, you have been neglecting it :D
sorry, I was taking a break to let my backside recover a few days from the DOMS of grab assin'

CONTROLLED LABS
05-27-2006, 01:23 PM
sorry, I was taking a break to let my backside recover a few days from the DOMS of grab assin'
we have a special grab assin thread now :D

Rushi
05-27-2006, 01:47 PM

that's what i want to know!!

I hear the flavor is horrible

the original carb version flavor was not so good. the new tropical orange flavor is damn good however

Coulaid
05-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Will be trying it very soon.

payton34
05-27-2006, 01:53 PM
if you want somthing sweet and tasty east some damn candy, supplements arent made to taste orgasmic, theyre for supllementing with your diet and training

Dimitar
05-27-2006, 02:35 PM
-Xtend only has BCAAs

Not really:

L-Leucine: 2903mg
L-Aspartic Acid: 2903mg
L-Valine: 1452mg
L-Isoleucine: 1452mg
L-Carnitine: 1452mg
L-Lysine: 1155mg
L-Phenylalanine: 1155mg
L-Threonine: 1155mg
L-Histidine: 1155mg
L-Methionine: 1155mg

The two appearing in bold are not essential and comprise more than 1/3 of the mix. That leaves ~11.5 grams of EAA/ BCAA

Purple Wraath contains arginine which is essential only in children, so it's less than 7 grams of EAA/ BCAA.

Ceaze
05-27-2006, 02:51 PM
the original carb version flavor was not so good. the new tropical orange flavor is damn good however
The new one has dextrose instead of Vitargo, correct?

Coulaid
05-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Yes

young_squatter
05-27-2006, 02:57 PM
-Xtend only has BCAAs

Actually xtend has Citrulline malate and glutamine as well.
Xtend, PW, All in one are all good supplements. Cant go wrong with either one.

bbuild528
05-27-2006, 03:33 PM

It tastes better also.

HBY18202
05-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Well, the only thing that seemed dissapointing about it to me was the flavor, and it sounds like even thats been fixed.

I look foward to getting a tub here soon, so I'll be sure to do a review.

PS- This is my third Ergopharm purchase in the last month :)

Coulaid
05-27-2006, 08:54 PM
I like ergo products. I really wanna pick up 1-no at giant. 1 bottle for $15 is a steal. I liked the samples.

youthman
05-27-2006, 09:29 PM
why did they stop using vitargo?? please don't just say because they didn't like the results. what results were they getting?

thanks!

Eshamed51
05-27-2006, 09:57 PM
why did they stop using vitargo?? please don't just say because they didn't like the results. what results were they getting?

thanks!

because vitargo smells and tastes bad they replaced it. its much better with dex.