PDA

View Full Version : Can I get your opinions on my daily meal plans??

cobra 1015
12-12-2002, 08:22 AM
I just wanted to get some opinions on how my meal schedules sound.

Cutting:

6:00 20 min of cardio
6:30 5mg Prolab Glutamine, Multivitamin
7:00 Breakfast 10 egg whites, small bowl of oatmeal, Scifit Tricuts II, Syntax Guggolbolic
9:00 Skim milk, SportPharma Nutriplex
11:00 Lunch Tuna wrap, small bowl of salad, olive oil for dressing, Scifit Tricuts II, Syntax Guggolbolic
1:30 Skim milk, Optimum 100% Whey
3:30 Work out
4:30 Water, Optimum 100% Whey, Honey Chromium Picolinate
5:15 Dinner 2 skinless chicken breasts, huge bowl of salad, olive oil for dressing, Scifit Tricuts II, Syntax Guggolbolic
9:00 Kaizen ZMA PM
10:00 Skim milk, Optimum 100% Whey, 5mg Glutamine

* I have been lifting for the past year but am just getting into BB and have to lose a few pounds. I thought taking the Scifit Tricuts II, Syntax Guggolbolic 3 times a day would be ok for now.

* Obvioulsy I would be drinking water at each meal and throughout the day

Buliking:

7:00 Breakfast 10 egg whites, small bowl of oatmeal, multivitamin
9:00 Skim milk, SportPharma Nutriplex
11:00 Lunch Tuna wrap, turkey sandwhich on wheat, small bowl of salad, olive oil for dressing
1:30 Skim milk, Optimum 100% Whey, Flax seed oil 1 TBS
3:30 Work out
4:30 Apple juice, AST HSC Creatine, Optimum 100% Whey, Honey
5:15 Dinner, 2 skinless chicken breasts, huge bowl of salad, olive oil for dressing, bowl of green vegetable
9:00 Kaizen ZMA PM
10:00 Skim milk, Optimum 100% Whey

So how do they sound? If I am totally off on something please don't flame. Thanks alot Jay

RaynMela
12-12-2002, 08:27 AM
Hey bro,

Everything looks good. the onnly change I would make is to take out the oatmeal during breakfast, I would really try to replace all my high glycemic carbs with fibrous carbs as you dont really have to count them (IE: salads, broccoli, iceburg lettuce..). Other than that you should lose alot of water pretty quickly and then start tearing down the fat. I would only carb up once a week with high glycemic carbs, preferebly on your cheat day. Let me know how it goes.

Ray

cobra 1015
12-12-2002, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the info. So if I drop the oatmeal is their any type of fruit I can eat instead? I go to school and salad or even a meat besides bacon and sausage isn't obtainable during breakfast.

bigswole30
12-12-2002, 08:47 AM
A good option for your breakfast carb would be 1/2 a grapefruit. It is very low glycemic and prolong the effects of your thermogenic.

Original Poster
12-12-2002, 08:48 AM
There is a section called NUTRITION.
I'm moving this there.

:D

dio
12-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by RaynMela
Hey bro,

Everything looks good. the onnly change I would make is to take out the oatmeal during breakfast, I would really try to replace all my high glycemic carbs with fibrous carbs as you dont really have to count them

Oatmeal is not a high GI carb and should be in EVERYONE's diet, unless doing keto.

Keep the oatmeal. Dump the glutamine in the morning and go straight to breakfast.

Try to get a slow digesting protein instead of whey before bed -- cottage cheese or any lean meat will do.

cobra 1015
12-12-2002, 09:29 AM
Well I have grapefruit here at school so that is an option, but the other guy says the oatmeal is good? I would be taking the protein shake at night with skim milk and was told that the casein in the milk would slow the digestoin. Also I know their is a nutrition section. I already had a thread in their but was getting more responses in the supplements section.