PDA

View Full Version : fat loss

xx0cool623xx
01-07-2002, 06:07 PM
I'm a 17 year old female and i weigh 130 pounds. I want to lose fat everwhere, i want to be able to drop sizes, get tighter and feel great... I can fit into some 9's but mostly 11's. I want to be able to get into a 5 or a 7. I want to shrink most importantly my stomach, hips, thighs, buns, love handles and back. Everything things from below my chest to my knees. Since the winter im getting to look kind of flabby. I don't really get much time to work out. Some days it will be and hour or just 30 minutes and other days an hour & 30 min. because school gets in the way with everything. My diet i don't even know where to begin because i don't have much time in the morning to make a big breakfast. I need something that isn't time consuming and that i can just grab it and go or even it it takes 10 minutes to prepare thats alright. At lunch, i need something easy that i can bring to school that doesn't require a refrig. or microwave. After school, I have a 30 minutes wait for a class and dring that time i use the school gym. By the time i get home its about 3:45, i do my hw and i'll have some more time to exercise and i go to sleep at 10:30. I have no idea where to begin, i want to be able to keep the weight i lose off because i always gain it back. Im getting pretty desperate because i don't know what to do anymore. I'm looking for good eating & exercise plans or suggestions that can fit with my schedual cuz i don't know where else to go. Please help me. If you want to, e-mail me... Xx0CooL623xx@aol.com. Thank You.

Shake
01-08-2002, 03:34 AM
I thought we answered your other thread..? ure gonna get the same responses..