PDA

View Full Version : Binging on sugar

AnabolicEngine
12-08-2002, 08:51 AM
Every day that I eat right, I feel like Im missing out on something, and I end up eating lots of candy, soda, or lots of popsicles...usually anything that contains alot of sugar.

Whats the deal with this, and how do I curb this habit? Does it just take discipline, or are there some strategies that I can use to stay on track a little better? By the way, I am on a bulking diet, so should I even be worried?

LostProphet
12-08-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by AnabolicEngine
By the way, I am on a bulking diet, so should I even be worried?

If you want to bulk cleanly then yes. If bodyfat is not an issue then no. So anotherwords yes you should be worried.

It takes willpower.

Later

institutional
12-08-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by AnabolicEngine
Every day that I eat right, I feel like Im missing out on something, and I end up eating lots of candy, soda, or lots of popsicles...usually anything that contains alot of sugar.

Whats the deal with this, and how do I curb this habit? Does it just take discipline, or are there some strategies that I can use to stay on track a little better? By the way, I am on a bulking diet, so should I even be worried?

bro, this is what u got to do. go buy some sugar free popsicles and also some sugar free cream savers. keep these handy and have them occasionally. they work great for me, cuz i got a bad sweet tooth also. also diet soda helps.