PDA

View Full Version : From someone who opposes the War in Iraq

Fitqb
05-07-2006, 12:06 AM
... we need to get out of Iraq and get ready for Iran. They're a legitimate threat to the world and need to be dealt with.

~Serpent~
05-07-2006, 12:08 AM
... we need to get out of Iraq and get ready for Iran. They're a legitimate threat to the world and need to be dealt with.

What the **** has Iran done to you recently?

Melkor
05-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Iran stole my wallet.

Seriously. They did.

Fitqb
05-07-2006, 12:09 AM
Are you being serious or is this a joke?

Lifting_Taurus
05-07-2006, 01:24 AM
We ain't leaving Iraq... Plus it's a great vantage point to go in, right across the border from Iraq... I'll let ya know how it turns out.. It's lookin more and more likely that I'll be over there when it jumps off anyway.. If I'm not killed in the beginning and we get comms established.. I'll let you all know how it goes...

Melkor
05-07-2006, 01:36 AM
We ain't leaving Iraq... Plus it's a great vantage point to go in, right across the border from Iraq... I'll let ya know how it turns out.. It's lookin more and more likely that I'll be over there when it jumps off anyway.. If I'm not killed in the beginning and we get comms established.. I'll let you all know how it goes...
Look out for my little brother. I don't want anyone hurting him but me. He's a marine, getting commissioned at the end of this month. He'll be over there soon too.

Lifting_Taurus
05-07-2006, 01:45 AM
I'll see what I can do.. Since I'm Army and all.. but a new LT... yeah, I'll keep an eye out... They need all the help they can get...

deeyala
05-07-2006, 08:34 AM
:D
ok

eventhough if you want to deal with Iran, then Iraq is definitely where you need to be

Texasboy7
05-07-2006, 08:59 AM
If our "wonderful" president has it his way then we'll all be going to war when he re-enacts the draft here in the next year or so..

Diesel66
05-07-2006, 12:17 PM
If our "wonderful" president has it his way then we'll all be going to war when he re-enacts the draft here in the next year or so..
Another fool. A draft army would be useless for at least 2 years from the day they start reporting. Nevermind we have been closing bases for the last 15 years and the miltiary has barely enough room/money for the current forces

cutnhard
05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
bush is a lame duck president

Texasboy7
05-07-2006, 03:40 PM
A fool huh? Desperate times calls for desperate measures and I GUARANTEE that Bush will enact a draft if it gets too out of hand.

Uncle Bob
05-07-2006, 03:50 PM
I understand Iran keeps threatening to build weapons and enrich nuclear material, which is a threat, but has there been any news about N. Korea lately? I thought they already have the technology. N. Korea should be higher up on the 'countries to invade' list, IMO. Are we dismissing North Korea because of China?

Melkor
05-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I understand Iran keeps threatening to build weapons and enrich nuclear material, which is a threat, but has there been any news about N. Korea lately? I thought they already have the technology. N. Korea should be higher up on the 'countries to invade' list, IMO. Are we dismissing North Korea because of China?
I think that it's fairly obvious that different tactics have to be employed to PREVENT nuclear weapons from being created than you would use once they have already been created and you are trying to get a power to get rid of them.

Diesel66
05-07-2006, 06:29 PM
A fool huh? Desperate times calls for desperate measures and I GUARANTEE that Bush will enact a draft if it gets too out of hand.
Yes a fool. Lets say he enacts the draft right after the election, the new Army wouldnt be ready for combat until after his term is over.

So why would he do it ?