PDA

View Full Version : ***Omega Thunder SALE!!***

matpal
05-04-2006, 01:41 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/cre.html

These will have brown spots on the caps. All sales will be final.

Discoloration is due to oxidized lubrication that was applied way too heavy. This is completely harmless and does not alter product efficiency.

I'm sure I don't have to point out how good of a deal this is, but I will. :) Especially since a lot of you guys insist on using this only on working days to save a few pennies. Now, you can take it every day and experience much better results.

So you figure this sale and the fact that Lightning last 60 days...equals a sick stack for cheap. Based on feedback, nothing is coming close to this, let alone at that price.

I am hoping this sale will not last long. When these bottles are gone, we will do another run, and pricing at internet retailers will be around $30 instead of $25ish because of rises in the cost of GMS, freight trucking, and new manufacturing process we will use to make sure these spots never happen again.

/sales mode :)

TE
05-04-2006, 02:09 PM
This is a great deal.

HYPEBEAST
05-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Man, if that was Lightning I'd buy 10 bottles

C. Griswald
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
awesome

sothrowedmex
05-04-2006, 02:16 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/cre.html

These will have brown spots on the caps. All sales will be final.

Discoloration is due to oxidized lubrication that was applied way too heavy. This is completely harmless and does not alter product efficiency.

I'm sure I don't have to point out how good of a deal this is, but I will. :) Especially since a lot of you guys insist on using this only on working days to save a few pennies. Now, you can take it every day and experience much better results.

So you figure this sale and the fact that Lightning last 60 days...equals a sick stack for cheap. Based on feedback, nothing is coming close to this, let alone at that price.

I am hoping this sale will not last long. When these bottles are gone, we will do another run, and pricing at internet retailers will be around $30 instead of $25ish because of rises in the cost of GMS, freight trucking, and new manufacturing process we will use to make sure these spots never happen again.

/sales mode :)

man im so pissed. I ordered this 3 days ago and paid the full price now it is on sale? im so perturbed, that isn't right. I should be reimbursed the difference. Im bout to cry a river but even if i built a bridge i wouldnt be able to get over it.. sucks to be me

Grave77digger
05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
man im so pissed. I ordered this 3 days ago and paid the full price now it is on sale? im so perturbed, that isn't right. I should be reimbursed the difference. Im bout to cry a river but even if i built a bridge i wouldnt be able to get over it.. sucks to be me

nooooooooooo, i just got my shipment today!

MuZI
05-04-2006, 02:35 PM
Very good supplement.

This has everything you need. I ran this supplement a few months back and for the price right now, NOTHING beats it.

Pick som up guys!

jdiritto
05-04-2006, 02:35 PM
just ordered some to try.. may wait til lightning is on sale and stack em

:D

good deal

vegHead
05-04-2006, 02:37 PM
wow that's an awesome deal for a great product.

payton34
05-04-2006, 02:42 PM
just bought 2 bottles, i was checkin ingredients and wonderin what makes this so great?

Bane
05-04-2006, 02:52 PM
0_o
That's a hell of a deal

Skigazzi
05-04-2006, 02:55 PM
nooooooooooo, i just got my shipment today!

Buy a couple more and cost average it down...yea thats right, Im applying stock market science to this :D

Younglifter16
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
damn thats cheap, everyone pick up one, Omega thunder is a great supplement, and Im speaking from experience.

Bane
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
what makes this so great?

Has things that work at (listed) doses that work adn at a great price.

Blap Blaow
05-04-2006, 03:00 PM
out of curiousity; do you know what the batch no's are for the 'effected' bottles? I have some Thunder here I havn't opened yet, and I'm really curious.

Skigazzi
05-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Im really dissapointed in this...no one made a joke about 'lubrication being too heavily applied' :D

lp4life
05-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Any chance of getting it put on sale as a stack with Lightning?

This would seal the deal of me buying it forsure, and Im sure alot of others would agree. I really like the sale price on this, but I wanna try the Thunder/Lighting stack....any way you can work with this suggestion to accomodate customers wishes??

Thanks

Cromulent
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Thats a pretty impressive price. Shame I just ordered some in the UK, oh well I'm looking forward to seeing the results as I have heard some great things about this product.

EDIT : Ah forgot this is my first post, I'm looking forward to spending some more time on this forum as there is some really useful information about here.

NumberTwentyTwo
05-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Im really dissapointed in this...no one made a joke about 'lubrication being too heavily applied' :D
lol thank god i wasnt the only one

just bought 2 bottles, i was checkin ingredients and wonderin what makes this so great?strength cee.....pump gms......energy caffeine

edit: just bought 2 bottles

payton34
05-04-2006, 03:41 PM
whats up with these sales? controlled labs was selling GG for 15 bucks i hope every comapny has somthin wring with their products

matpal
05-04-2006, 03:53 PM

check your pm's

matpal
05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Any chance of getting it put on sale as a stack with Lightning?

This would seal the deal of me buying it forsure, and Im sure alot of others would agree. I really like the sale price on this, but I wanna try the Thunder/Lighting stack....any way you can work with this suggestion to accomodate customers wishes??

Thanks

Sometimes when I email BB.com to get these changes done, it takes quite some time...

However, if customers were to email and ask if this discount can be applied to the Thunder/Lightning stack (which it obviously should) things tend to get done alot quicker. ;)

thanks for your help!!!

jdiritto
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM

yea.. when i read that i was like WTF?!

guess some got KY happy... i kno i do it sometimes myself, but not on the job.. i try to stay classy than, keep it clean and quiet

Outside backer
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
woohoo i just ordered 2 bottles 2 for 1 excellent

lp4life
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Sometimes when I email BB.com to get these changes done, it takes quite some time...

However, if customers were to email and ask if this discount can be applied to the Thunder/Lightning stack (which it obviously should) things tend to get done alot quicker. ;)

thanks for your help!!!

Email sent, also...check your pm's please!

Skigazzi
05-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Thats a pretty impressive price. Shame I just ordered some in the UK, oh well I'm looking forward to seeing the results as I have heard some great things about this product.

EDIT : Ah forgot this is my first post, I'm looking forward to spending some more time on this forum as there is some really useful information about here.

Welcome...your screen name is awesome...it embiggens my sense of humour :D

eckoplex
05-04-2006, 04:13 PM
hey i take no xplode. would it be good to take this prework out with the no xplode? i have no real creatine in my stack and wonderin if this is good idea, great price, but not 2 sure wat it is. sounds like creatine rite?

payton34
05-04-2006, 04:16 PM
hey i take no xplode. would it be good to take this prework out with the no xplode? i have no real creatine in my stack and wonderin if this is good idea, great price, but not 2 sure wat it is. sounds like creatine rite?
that may be too much caffiene, so youd prolly have to see how you react to both of them together

B-baldy
05-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Just ordered 2. Thanks for the heads up Matpal

dirtydean12
05-04-2006, 04:29 PM
probly one of the best sales around, basically a 2 for 1 with a product that actually works. already got one waiting in my cabinet

eckoplex
05-04-2006, 04:35 PM
so this is a good product right? im gettin 4 2 for me and 2 for friend. its worth it for sure? and its basically creatine right? cuz ive been meaning to get some. i was going to go with cellmass, but i guess this is a great price so ill go with this. u guys reccomend pre or post workout?
and once im done with noxplode/this stack, wat should i replace no xplod with to go well with this? the lightning?

matpal
05-04-2006, 05:13 PM
It is really worth it, yes. :)

Take pre-workout, and you can use the Cell Mass post if you want to.

HalleluYAH
05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
It is really worth it, yes. :)

Take pre-workout, and you can use the Cell Mass post if you want to.
I love taking the Thunder preWO. Why...

...It has the CEE for the increase in phosphocreatine which in turn increases ATP production (cellular energy).

...It contains Glycerol Mono for incredible pumps and vasodilation.

...It contains Xanthines for that preWO energy boost we all need.

eckoplex
05-04-2006, 05:34 PM
alrite got an order for 4. sweet. so is this basically my new noxplode replacer? wat do u guys stack this with? and what should i take pw besides pw shake? creatine necessary? or does this take care of that? thanks for the input guys

BigNastyD
05-04-2006, 05:54 PM
matpal, did I read somewhere that you said this product has no more caffeine than a regular soda? I cant do to much caffiene or I shake like a leaf. I am on Xanax for panic attacks so I have to chill on the caffiene. Do you think this will still be ok for me to take or should I ask my doc. Thanks!

matpal
05-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I would ask your doc.

Honestly, I think the niacin does more than the caffeine, ecspecially if you're sensativ to it...that skin flush can really freak some poeple out.

matpal
05-04-2006, 06:13 PM
alrite got an order for 4. sweet. so is this basically my new noxplode replacer? wat do u guys stack this with? and what should i take pw besides pw shake? creatine necessary? or does this take care of that? thanks for the input guys

Honestly, it really does not need to be stacked with anything, but for those that choose to, it does stack extremely well with most anything. Just make sure you are aware of total caffeine consumption.

I feel extra creatine is not needed, but your milage may vary.

BigNastyD
05-04-2006, 06:29 PM
I would ask your doc.

Honestly, I think the niacin does more than the caffeine, ecspecially if you're sensativ to it...that skin flush can really freak some poeple out. LOL...My wife took a sublingual B12 and the flush freaked her out. I let her know that it's a natural occurence. Actually, niacin is said to greatly reduce anxiety and depression.

JRRBadBoy4Life
05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Whats the best by date on these?

bobburn
05-04-2006, 07:57 PM
man :( The only thing keeping me from buying this is the glycerol...maybe I'll try it..nothing' to lose ;).

*edit*heh, ordering it tonight. Too good of a deal :D.

skins6983
05-04-2006, 08:20 PM
So the problem with the coloration or whatever will not effect the quality of the product? If not, why are they selling for so cheap? Thanks

bobburn
05-04-2006, 08:22 PM
people don't like the color and keep sending them back asking for a refund/replacement

WSUcougs
05-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow, great deal!! I just ordered a couple bottles. I used it before and loved it for strength and especially energy.

Thanks for the great deal :D

Dan106
05-04-2006, 11:40 PM
I have seen huge gains in strength and muscle mass with Omega Thunder. I also have a very tough workout program and nutrition plan in place.

hxcBB
05-04-2006, 11:47 PM
just ordered some :)

Cromulent
05-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Welcome...your screen name is awesome...it embiggens my sense of humour :D

Thanks for the welcome :). I seem to be spending alot of time here at the moment, working out a decent diet is harder than it sounds!

matpal
05-05-2006, 05:02 AM
people don't like the color and keep sending them back asking for a refund/replacement

yep

matpal
05-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Whats the best by date on these?

Early '08 I think.

mindraper
05-05-2006, 05:38 AM
Definitely the best creatine based product i've ever tried.. I've tried **** loads of CEE and creatine mono prods and thunder is top notch.

The intensity of my workouts when i take thunder pre workout is mindblowing, i can really tell the difference in my workouts when i take/dont take thunder pre workout.

Im probably going to buy 10 bottles or so :)

matpal
05-05-2006, 06:41 AM
I heart you.

:D

ChKne3
05-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Did I tell you that I loved you lately...

sjl25
05-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Matpal, think you can overlubricate some of your beta fatburner and Cerebral as well so I can pick them all up in the same order? ;)

J/K, but I'll definitely pick up a couple bottles. :)

user1111
05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Early '08 I think.

My wallet just became overlubricated. Damn you Matt!

getbustered
05-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Can I come live with somebody when I get divorced. I am about to get shot for the money I spend here. Deals like these aren't helping.

factotum
05-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Impressive deal. I tried Thunder and was impressed with the strength gains, if far exceeded that of regular CEE. And combine it with lightning and you have a great little pre workout stack. Lightning produced some nice pumps that lasted around 3 hours. The pump was also a bit more intense than other products I've used. It says 4 caps and for ultimate muscle pump use 8 but 8 was too much for me. I found 6 caps to be great when working legs but on upper body exercises 4 was enough as I get pumps in upper body pretty easily.

Blap Blaow
05-05-2006, 09:20 AM
My wallet just became overlubricated. Damn you Matt!
now you know how it feels ;) :D

matpal
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM
I hope to have the discount applied to the Thunder Lightning stack soon...

Madevilz
05-05-2006, 08:41 PM
ok ok you convinced me
to justify the shipping price for the anagen I ordered, I added 3 bottles of Thunder. Hope it's as good as everybody says.

Zachattack43
05-05-2006, 11:47 PM
f'in sweet deal. I swear if i hadnt gotten out of bed bc i couldnt sleep (have final in the morning) then i probaly NEVER would have seen this.

Just ordered 2.

JRRBadBoy4Life
05-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Bought 3 tubs yesterday. Hope it works as well as Green Bulge.

matpal
05-06-2006, 04:29 AM
There is always 1-2 people out of 50 or so that will not see much, if anything from this. And I have absolutely no reasoning for that...

Green Bulge is a great product in of itself and most have a hard time saying there is an advantage in it over Thunder or vice versa.

RippedJordanian
05-06-2006, 04:44 AM
im probably gonna order this, but i have a question first:

Is thunder stacked with CEE post workout as effective as shock therapy/storm stack from universal? i was gonna get that but it seems so expensive and its a powder which i dont rly like coz it freaks my parents out

05-06-2006, 05:02 AM
alright few quick questions

right now I'm not very happy with my results from my mono (Prolab Creatine)

and was looking to get some CEE, now that this offer has aroused...

is it a good idea for a first tryer for CEE to choose this product?

Prob going to end up buying some Higher Power CEE (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html)

matpal
05-06-2006, 05:36 AM

Is thunder stacked with CEE post workout as effective as shock therapy/storm stack from universal? i was gonna get that but it seems so expensive and its a powder which i dont rly like coz it freaks my parents out

You really do not need any more CEE post workout. If you want to stack the Thunder with something, choose something like Body Octane from MAN. I've been doing this stack for about 3 weeks and it is very nice.

JRRBadBoy4Life
05-06-2006, 05:37 AM

I will be stacking Thunder w/MAN Oritine. I think bulk CEE post should work nicely as well. Shock Therapy/Storm is pretty good. The only thing Im not sure of is whether or not Thunder has enough caffeine in it to really get me going, if not I'll just add a little something else. I've been wanting to try Thunder and now I can't wait to see MR UPS;)

matpal
05-06-2006, 05:37 AM
alright few quick questions

right now I'm not very happy with my results from my mono (Prolab Creatine)

and was looking to get some CEE, now that this offer has aroused...

is it a good idea for a first tryer for CEE to choose this product?

Prob going to end up buying some Higher Power CEE (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ester.html)

There is nothing that I can say would prohibit you from trying this CEE product.

matpal
05-06-2006, 05:39 AM
I will be stacking Thunder w/MAN Oritine. I think bulk CEE post should work nicely as well. Shock Therapy/Storm is pretty good. The only thing Im not sure of is whether or not Thunder has enough caffeine in it to really get me going, if not I'll just add a little something else. I've been wanting to try Thunder and now I can't wait to see MR UPS;)

The caffeine is kind of a trciky thing with a product like this. Because there is definitely a threshold where more caffeine is certainly not better and most likely, counter productive. That is why I tell people who want to stack Thunder with NO-Xplode to choose one or the other.

Oz Enhanced
05-06-2006, 05:51 AM
whats the price normally?

JRRBadBoy4Life
05-06-2006, 05:59 AM
whats the price normally?
The lowest I saw it for was $22, and I did a pretty thourough search. Most places sell it at around $25-$27.

Madevilz
05-06-2006, 09:23 AM
hope you guys used the comeback coupon yesterday... saved 7 bucks ;)

btw matpal... if I dont have bulk cee with me right now... should I double dose thunder on workout days, like 12 caps preworkout, and 4 caps post?

Zachattack43
05-06-2006, 12:36 PM

btw matpal... if I dont have bulk cee with me right now... should I double dose thunder on workout days, like 12 caps preworkout, and 4 caps post?
yea i realized that 5min after i ordered...damn

mstrawser9
05-06-2006, 12:54 PM
just ordered 1...i got that hypergain bull**** in the mail the other day...im really debating whether to use it or not...

hope it works for me!

quigs
05-06-2006, 03:07 PM

I never got one of those...what's the code?

Zachattack43
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I never got one of those...what's the code?
the code: Comp10PerOff

Runngunn29
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
I hope to have the discount applied to the Thunder Lightning stack soon...
uhhh i wish bb.com would update it. this is rough for me. On one hand I'm low on cash but I love Thunder and would love to try Lightning. I need a quick, impulse purchase to justify it.

Damn you bb, damn you

Never2cut
05-06-2006, 05:29 PM
the code: Comp10PerOff

The code doesn't work anymore for some reason :(

Madevilz
05-06-2006, 05:34 PM
The code doesn't work anymore for some reason :(

ComeBack10PerOff

I heard it expired yesterday though

Never2cut
05-06-2006, 05:40 PM
ComeBack10PerOff

I heard it expired yesterday though

it just worked, thanks for the quick reply! reps when i can again.

Zachattack43
05-06-2006, 10:39 PM
it just worked, thanks for the quick reply! reps when i can again.
If you have any questions about this offer, please contact us toll free at 1-877-991-3411

Act now! This offer expires on June 30th, 2006!

warriors
05-06-2006, 10:44 PM
yep code worked for me a while ago also.

matpal
05-07-2006, 04:52 AM

I honestly do not think that is neccessary...just take it everyday and you should be cool.

puppetzz
05-07-2006, 06:28 AM
do you need the extra stuff in thunder on off days. I dont really need to get focused on my off days. Seems like a waste of money to use it everyday.

quigs
05-07-2006, 07:10 PM
If you have any questions about this offer, please contact us toll free at 1-877-991-3411

Act now! This offer expires on June 30th, 2006!

Hmm...neither of these are working for me...

matpal
05-08-2006, 06:14 AM
do you need the extra stuff in thunder on off days. I dont really need to get focused on my off days. Seems like a waste of money to use it everyday.

CEE + GMS would work.

Zachattack43
05-08-2006, 12:56 PM
BB.com has f'in fastass delivery. I ordered mine at saturday 3am and come monday at noon its in my mail box. freakin AWESOME

Hey mat, i dont see any brown spots nor do the caps feel extra lubricated.

Runngunn29
05-08-2006, 01:43 PM
matpal, i emailed bb.com about updating the Thunder & Lightning stack price to accomodate Thunder's sale and this is what I received back from them.

"At this time the price is $15.99 for 240 capsules. This will be the price for the future. Thanks and have a great day!"

Either she didnt understand my question or they don't know about the stack being discounted.

matpal
05-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah...I get that sometimes too. :) I will see what I can do.

matpal
05-08-2006, 01:52 PM
BB.com has f'in fastass delivery. I ordered mine at saturday 3am and come monday at noon its in my mail box. freakin AWESOME

Hey mat, i dont see any brown spots nor do the caps feel extra lubricated.

There still may be some without spots but the vast majority will have them.

bobburn
05-08-2006, 03:09 PM
OH! The spots are the problem..I was like..there's a few spots..but what's wrong..hmm lol.

Madevilz
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I honestly do not think that is neccessary...just take it everyday and you should be cool.

so 2.4g of CEE a day is enough?

Gettinpumped
05-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I just got my order in. Im taking Blue UP right now. Will this be too much caffeine taking the Blue Up and Thunder pre workout?

TimoteoS
05-08-2006, 04:08 PM
It depends on your tolerance, personally i take scorch 200mg of c and thunder 112 mg of c and i barely get an effect from the caffeine but thats just me

matpal
05-08-2006, 04:14 PM
so 2.4g of CEE a day is enough?

We met a lot of criticism when we brought the product out...needless to say, the product curbed any doubts of the dose rather quickly.

TimoteoS
05-08-2006, 04:19 PM
MATT!! the new scorch man??

matpal
05-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Aye...I'm sorry. I will have it 2nd day delivered to me tomorrow.

The distributpr is still out of the loop, so I'll just have to get it from MAN.

TimoteoS
05-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Aight homie, thanks for the update

dee213
05-08-2006, 04:37 PM
bb hasnt updated the 10% discount coupon since February.

GLB
05-08-2006, 04:40 PM
I wish I saw this before I placed an order last week. I just got my bottle of Green Bulge Saturday. Maybe if it lasts long enough, I can buy a couple of bottles later on. Is the expiration date on these bottles the same length of time as the previous ones I have used that were not manufacturily tampered?

matpal
05-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Yes, same expiration date.

PrisonGaurd
05-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Just ordered a couple bottles, I love this stuff. Great deal.

tim

Nathan1
05-08-2006, 05:24 PM
thanx for the heads up matpal. picked up a couple. :)

Oz Enhanced
05-08-2006, 05:30 PM
no fanx

make a sale on xtend please

mikeizlike
05-08-2006, 11:09 PM
sweet deal, picked up 2 bottles

dee213
05-08-2006, 11:53 PM
I personally find powders better than capsules.

hxcBB
05-09-2006, 12:10 AM
just got mine today yeah yeah ;)

WSUcougs
05-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Just got my order in the mail today.

2 bottles and neither had any spots or extra lube. Good for me, I guess :D

Can't wait to start it, I love the strength and pumps you get while using Thunder.

Travis71902
05-09-2006, 02:16 AM
I got me 2 bottles as well. Good fricken deal. Thanks Omega! Now go mess some more **** up, lol.

matpal
05-09-2006, 06:43 AM

GMS really will not dissolve.

Zachattack43
05-09-2006, 07:00 AM
well good for you, but this is a freaking good deal

edvanp
05-09-2006, 08:34 AM
I seem to be a non responder, but this is too good of a price not to try it. Had to buy some whey protein and sesamin, so I thought why not :-)

Nathan1
05-09-2006, 10:58 AM
no fanx

make a sale on xtend please

yes, 'matpal', could you please put Xtend on sale? :rolleyes:

C. Griswald
05-09-2006, 10:59 AM
yes, 'matpal', could you please put Xtend on sale

hahaha reps nate!

matpal
05-09-2006, 11:03 AM
No problem.

-"I'm running everything now!"

C. Griswald
05-09-2006, 11:04 AM
thanx soo much

sawastea
05-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Buy a couple more and cost average it down...yea thats right, Im applying stock market science to this :D

You mean cost basis, right? ;)

Khryz
05-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Matpal, I'm also curious about the caffeine content in Thunder. I'm sensitive to stimulants but I can tolerate 2-3 cups of coffee at a time no problem. It's when I take those thermogenic pills with extra stimulants in it that I get bad reactions. Are any of the other ingredients a stimulant or is the caffeine the only one? Because if it is I should be fine with the stimulant issue. I tried NO-Xplode and got bad reactions to that even as well @ 2 scoops. 1.5 scoops and lower I was fine (also noting I was on a low low carb diet at the time as well if that makes a difference).

Others can help me out here too I would love to order this stuff ASAP.

matpal
05-10-2006, 10:10 AM
Glucuronlactone is an "energy ingredient" but not neccessarily a stimulant.

The niacin can give some people a jittery feeling, but only those that are extremely sensative to it.

I would start at 1/2 the dose and see how you do.

Outside backer
05-10-2006, 10:20 AM
got my 2 bottles in monday, tiny brown spots no biggy i took 16 pils ove the last 2 days no issues

15 bucks is a damn steal

Khryz
05-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Glucuronlactone is an "energy ingredient" but not neccessarily a stimulant.

The niacin can give some people a jittery feeling, but only those that are extremely sensative to it.

I would start at 1/2 the dose and see how you do.

Well Niacin is in my GNC Mega Man Multi-Vitamin @ 50mg (250% DV) and I've felt nothing from that. The Glucuronolactone is something I don't think I've experienced although I read it is naturally occuring in the body. I'll assess my tolerance by cutting the dose in half like you recommend. Thanks.

Nathan1
05-10-2006, 10:29 AM
got my 2 bottles in monday, tiny brown spots no biggy i took 16 pils ove the last 2 days no issues

15 bucks is a damn steal

meh...they must have thrown my order to the bottom of the stack. :(

this is the slowest i've experienced with bb.com in receiving a shippin confirmation email from when i placed the online order.

getbustered
05-10-2006, 10:45 AM
meh...they must have thrown my order to the bottom of the stack. :(

this is the slowest i've experienced with bb.com in receiving a shippin confirmation email from when i placed the online order.

When I ordered last time, I thought the same thing. Then I ordered this week and had the exact opposite. I was still on the site when the little box popped up on my computer saying that I had mail. I couldn't believe it was from bb.com. So who knows what the system is.

Edit: Also picked up a bottle of Thunder. Had to give it a try at that price. Can't decide whether to run it before or after the ecdy stack I want to run this summer, though.

mstrawser9
05-10-2006, 12:20 PM
will it be through the mail if small enough or will it be dropped off from ups

matpal
05-10-2006, 12:48 PM
You can select USPS shipping from here.

HalleluYAH
05-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Edit: Also picked up a bottle of Thunder. Had to give it a try at that price. Can't decide whether to run it before or after the ecdy stack I want to run this summer, though.
Ecdy stack??? Are you stacking ecdy products?

Also, I don't see any reason why a CEE supplement like Thunder would interfere with an Ecdy product. CEE is an ergogenic, performance enhancing supplement while ECDY is an alleged anabolic in the sense that is has been shown to increase protein syntheis.

:)

bobburn
05-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Well Niacin is in my GNC Mega Man Multi-Vitamin @ 50mg (250% DV) and I've felt nothing from that. The Glucuronolactone is something I don't think I've experienced although I read it is naturally occuring in the body. I'll assess my tolerance by cutting the dose in half like you recommend. Thanks.

I loved the amped up feeling I had with this. It was great. I've never taken glucuronolactone before so this was new to me. Let me tell you, it wasn't the caffeine (I've tried no-xplode before :p) that got me amped, it was more of a synergistic effect. Overall, great product from the one workout I've taken it with (leg day went great!).

Wish I had more money to stock up, but alas I'm a college student.

lp4life
05-10-2006, 09:09 PM
matpal- what the deal?

thanks

apron
05-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Hey when does the sale end?!?!?

JRRBadBoy4Life
05-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Recieved mine today, but I noticed there were brown spots on the caps...WTF?

J/K:D

matpal
05-11-2006, 05:16 AM
matpal- what the deal?

thanks

Huh???

matpal
05-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Hey when does the sale end?!?!?

Should last at least another two weeks.

lp4life
05-11-2006, 05:27 AM
I mean regarding the pm's we exchanged a couple days back....

getbustered
05-11-2006, 06:06 AM
Ecdy stack??? Are you stacking ecdy products?

Also, I don't see any reason why a CEE supplement like Thunder would interfere with an Ecdy product. CEE is an ergogenic, performance enhancing supplement while ECDY is an alleged anabolic in the sense that is has been shown to increase protein syntheis.

:)

Bad choice of words. It will be a "stack" that includes ECDY. I'm going to try the ECDY along with my normal CEE, vitamins, fish oils, etc. I'll probably hold off on the Thunder until it's over as I've never tried either. Probably be easier to judge each individual product's effectiveness if taken seperately.

mstrawser9
05-11-2006, 07:52 AM
well i was hoping to order another bottle or two before the deal was up, but i still haven't gotten my 1st yet...bb.com wat up i ordered saturday

this is what i have gotten the last few days from USPS.com

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on May 06, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."(just copied it a few seconds ago)

Khryz
05-11-2006, 07:56 AM
I ordered mine yesterday and got a notice an hour later saying it was shipped. Hmm .. Did you all that haven't gotten yours yet get a ship confirmation or not?

mstrawser9
05-11-2006, 07:58 AM
yah got my confirmation from bb.com that it is shipped already, so i think its the ****ty post office's fault...

Gettinpumped
05-11-2006, 04:57 PM
I ordered mine on Sunday and recieved it on Wednesday. Gonna wait till Im done with my Blue Up before I start.

myk7
05-11-2006, 04:59 PM
I just received my thunder on Sale, and theyre all white - NO brown marks. thought that was the point of the sale? Well, in any case.. excellent. :)

mstrawser9
05-11-2006, 05:39 PM
just got mine earlier today! no spots! thanks omega...now i hope they work

Runngunn29
05-11-2006, 06:31 PM
hey matty, any news of the stack's price? are you guys still discounting the stack as well or you guys change your minds?

matpal
05-12-2006, 04:40 AM
That is up to BB.com...but the more people that email and ask, the better the chance they will change it. I am sure they are unaware of it right now.

matpal
05-12-2006, 04:42 AM
I mean regarding the pm's we exchanged a couple days back....

I wann see a good log...don't let me down.

lp4life
05-12-2006, 05:24 AM
I wont :)

CrazyTall
05-13-2006, 03:14 PM
I just tried Omega Thunder for the 1st time today, and I think it is amazing!

I had the best workout in a long time, and now, 30 minutes after I still have a huge pump.

Only thing I didnt get was an energy buzz. None at all. I actually went back home and took some ephedra (which I know it says not too, but I am a stim junkie) and with the energy from the ephedra, it pretty much kicked me into gear, but I could definetelly tell the difference between this workout with the Thunder vs a normally Ephedra fueled workout.
I am going to order a few more bottles now.

matpal
05-15-2006, 06:19 AM
Great to hear...but from day 1 is not usually the norm. Full results take about 2 weeks to be fully realized. So stick with it. :)

NotoriousOk
05-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Well, I tried this out for the first time a few months ago and loved it. Stacked it with Lightning and it is awesome!

BTW, I have gotten great results by taking one 8 cap serving about 30-45min before work out, and a second 8 cap serving about 1/4-1/3 through workout, and take one normal serving on non-training days. It is the best double dosed IMO, and at this price easy to talk yourself out of the hassel of capping all the bulk powders (I do this on occasion and it drives me nuts - time IS a premium).

Younglifter16
05-31-2006, 05:00 PM
thunder is the **** i loved it. Everyone needs to pick up a bottle esp at the crazy low price.

TimoteoS
05-31-2006, 05:04 PM
mmmmhmmm I <3 Thunder

matpal
06-01-2006, 05:29 AM
The sale has been doing very well...I would expect the remaining bottles to be gone by the end of June.

Oz Enhanced
06-01-2006, 05:31 AM
damn i wish it did something for me

matpal
06-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Oz, did you take it every day or just every other?

lp4life
06-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Matpal, just wanted to let you know I got the package. I really appreciate your kindness. Im going on vacation in 2 weeks and I will be home two weeks after that. Onces im home and settled in again I will start the log I promised you. Thanks again!

Oz Enhanced
06-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Oz, did you take it every day or just every other?
everyday

Charlie Brown
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
BB.com would make so much money if the kept this sale going on throughout summer or just reduce price for good

matpal
06-06-2006, 06:11 AM
But I wouldnt. :) It is basically at cost for me.

Charlie Brown
06-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh really? Thought youd still make some good profit?

What does it normally cost?

TimoteoS
06-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Matty boy, any plans for new supplements? How about a powdered thunder.. or some Omega Sports BCAA's/EAA's...Anything that taste's good to drink :)

matpal
06-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Powdered Thunder is a no-go because the GMS will not readily dissolve.

I'd like to do an EAA product, but only if the FDA agrees to the proposal I put forth for the ingredients....not too likely in all honesty.

BB.com should have BURN3D in mid next week.

matpal
06-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh really? Thought youd still make some good profit?

What does it normally cost?

It normally retails for between $25 and $30.

Coulaid
06-06-2006, 07:41 PM
I dont know if anyones noticed but Congrats on getting in the top 50 supps on bb.com..

CHUCK DIESEL
06-07-2006, 03:35 PM
I dont know if anyones noticed but Congrats on getting in the top 50 supps on bb.com..

yeah i saw that, after rubbing my eyes wondering if I was seeing things at $15 per......then i searched and found this thread.

Mega-Giraffe
06-08-2006, 11:56 AM
dudes come on brown spots on the actual product, are u sure doesnt' effect or alter the product in ANY way,

i mean why would their bee brown spots on all of the pill in a bottle of 240 if heavy lube was used and a seal is still in place??

its a question you gotta ask

alvin1
06-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I did buy 6 bottles last week and i was wondering if i can freeze them

Jester6435
06-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Can somebody PM me and tell me if bb.com accepts paypal as a pay method? I want to jump on this but I can't unless I pay that way D=

adbuster
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
what a great deal... just ordered myself 1 bottle!

I have like 1/2 a container of Xpand left, is there anyway I could take these two together? Or should I just drop the Xpand?

strawser9
06-08-2006, 03:14 PM
"All major credit cards accepted!
You can also pay by PayPal, by mail with a check or money order or fill out a check online! We ship internationally!"

so yes, paypal works...

also, there were no brown spots on mine, and matpal isn't going to send them out still if there were harmful effects from them, they are FINE!...so far i feel so focused while i'm using them. i just wanted to go right from one workout to the next...no stopping! at the end of my workout, i'm still as strong as at the beginning--i love the stuff!

hey matpal is there a STRONG benefit to using NO(lightning)? i mean, does it make thunder that much better?

adbuster
06-08-2006, 08:25 PM
what a great deal... just ordered myself 1 bottle!

I have like 1/2 a container of Xpand left, is there anyway I could take these two together? Or should I just drop the Xpand?

bump

?

p0fell0w
06-09-2006, 09:37 AM
are the pill supposed to have a strong smell to them? i dont remember the pills having a strong smell to them last time i took them

Antidote
06-09-2006, 10:20 AM
dudes come on brown spots on the actual product, are u sure doesnt' effect or alter the product in ANY way,

i mean why would their bee brown spots on all of the pill in a bottle of 240 if heavy lube was used and a seal is still in place??

i don't think bb.com would be selling them if it was unsafe or didn't work

getbustered
06-09-2006, 10:26 AM

Um, no. It's a question that doesn't have to be asked because it was already answered. There are brown spots on the pills from too much lubrication. With me so far? What does that have to do with the seal. I'm no expert in supplement bottling, but I'm guessing they don't put the seal on the top until the pills are in the bottle. So that would explain how there are pills with brown spots in the bottle and the seal is still in place. Well, either that or it's magic.

Coulaid
06-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Finsih Xpand, then begin thunder.

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Started taking 1/2 doseage of Thunder preworkout, plus a scoop of SNS CVM Extreme, plus Im taking Hyper-h and blue up. Rediculous biceps pumps today. Almost looked like Greg Valentino with my biceps 2 X the size of my head:p

Charlie Brown
06-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Got my 2 bottles today. Any tips on using it? 30 mins preworkout on an empty stomach?

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Any tips on using it?
Reading the directions always seems to be helpful.

Charlie Brown
06-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Reading the directions always seems to be helpful.

Of forgot I didnt just type them above

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Of forgot I didnt just type them above
I meant following the directions. Always try that first and if it doesnt seem to be working then you may need to do something different.

p0fell0w
06-09-2006, 02:45 PM
it looks like the brown spots are in the pills...if you try and open the pills up the powder is clumped up and looks funny.

Charlie Brown
06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
it looks like the brown spots are in the pills...if you try and open the pills up the powder is clumped up and looks funny.

People are still saying its working regardless.

I know it seems wrong to eat them when they stink like that. Im about to start using it next week.

JayJayz
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
hey omega sports thanks for the great deal got my 3 bottles today, none had any extra residue, they were in tip top condition, what a proper 30 dollar bottle normally would have.

im happy, but in my order my protein got confiscated !!! damn ****en customs.

Antidote
06-12-2006, 06:43 PM
hey omega sports thanks for the great deal got my 3 bottles today, none had any extra residue, they were in tip top condition, what a proper 30 dollar bottle normally would have.

im happy, but in my order my protein got confiscated !!! damn ****en customs.

whaaat? your county cant import protein?! very strange

anyway, got my 2 bottles today, no brown spots. Will start it tomorrow

matpal
06-12-2006, 06:47 PM

Hooray!

We've hoovered around it many times, but since Green Buldge became very popular, we have yet to get back in it.

matpal
06-12-2006, 06:48 PM
are the pill supposed to have a strong smell to them? i dont remember the pills having a strong smell to them last time i took them

They will smell like CEE does...which is to say there is a definite smell but should not be over powering.

matpal
06-12-2006, 06:51 PM
whaaat? your county cant import protein?! very strange

anyway, got my 2 bottles today, no brown spots. Will start it tomorrow

Yeah, the "ugly" bottles are more few and far between now, but there are still some out there. As of right now, we have about 2 dozen cases left total, which should be gone very soon.

punksurfer024
06-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Hooray!

We've hoovered around it many times, but since Green Buldge became very popular, we have yet to get back in it.

more "defects" like this that cause these kinda deals will put omega top 5 easily.

Coulaid
06-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Hooray!

Hopefully this will get the word out about your products.

I hope my ordering of the Thunder + Lightning Stack helped :) May order another tonight :)

Have you thought about running a promo on this?

matpal
06-13-2006, 04:54 AM
I appreciate it very much!

BB.com has yet to put up the super-reduced price on the stack. Why, I do not know, but it is still a good deal as it is IMO.

Charlie Brown
06-13-2006, 01:04 PM
They will smell like CEE does...which is to say there is a definite smell but should not be over powering.

Yea its not overpowering but it is decently strong alcohol like smell.

alvin1
06-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I just did received my 6 bottles of Thuder and none have brown spot or anything!!!

i am really please!! NOW ist time to see if it work !!!

matpal
06-16-2006, 07:15 AM
Quite the deal you got in that case!

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-16-2006, 07:17 AM
Quite the deal you got in that case!
Huh? So because mine had brown spots I didn't get a deal? I hope its just as effective as the Thunder without the brown spots. It is isn't it Mat? Please, be honest.

Madevilz
06-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Huh? So because mine had brown spots I didn't get a deal? I hope its just as effective as the Thunder without the brown spots. It is isn't it Mat? Please, be honest.

zomg mine has brown spots!! :eek:

C. Griswald
06-16-2006, 07:19 AM
yes you got a great deal ,why wouldnt they be as effective?

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-16-2006, 07:21 AM
yes you got a great deal ,why wouldnt they be as effective?

Umm, because the ones without the brown spots are a 'better' deal according to MatPal's statement above. The only thing I care about is that they are 100% as effective as the other one's.

C. Griswald
06-16-2006, 07:22 AM
didnt you buy them knowing some of them are defective?

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Sorry Mat. Didn't mean to jump all over you like that. I know its been gone over several times in this thread that the discoloration does not effect the product effectiveness. My bad. It's just, I want the better deal:D

matpal
06-16-2006, 08:23 AM

What I meant was that when we started the sale, I was pretty sure the entire remaining inventory had the spots. So really, this guy got full price goods at 50% off since they were not discolored. That's why I considered it a good deal. :) Not because it is more effective.

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-16-2006, 08:48 AM
What I meant was that when we started the sale, I was pretty sure the entire remaining inventory had the spots. So really, this guy got full price goods at 50% off since they were not discolored. That's why I considered it a good deal. :) Not because it is more effective.
Yeah, I realized that after the fact. I'm just feeling a bit grumpy today for some reason. Time for a nap.

strawser9
06-16-2006, 09:18 AM
"I just did received my 6 bottles of Thuder and none have brown spot or anything!!!

i am really please!! NOW ist time to see if it work" !!!

why did you open all 6 bottles???

damnit, matpal...should they last like 10 more days??? i have to wait because i just got a new checking account(**** bally's, they like to give my credit info to other companies---I LOVE YOU POWERHOUSE GYM--anyway) and i dont' get my card for about 8 more days...

BodyAddict
06-16-2006, 09:21 AM
Luckily I found this. I have never tried this or Green Bulge before, and I just had some Green Bulge in my shopping cart for full price about to buy. I then found out this was like it, then I found this thread, and now I got 2 bottles for one. :)

Thanks!

alvin1
06-16-2006, 09:27 AM
"I just did received my 6 bottles of Thuder and none have brown spot or anything!!!

i am really please!! NOW ist time to see if it work" !!!

damnit, matpal...should they last like 10 more days??? i have to wait because i just got a new checking account(**** bally's, they like to give my credit info to other companies---I LOVE YOU POWERHOUSE GYM--anyway) and i dont' get my card for about 8 more days...

I am just curious !!! and i did saw on another post some caps who was all melted and brown

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-16-2006, 01:49 PM
"

LOL, yeah I guess he must have opened all the bottles. Now they will have brown spots on them.

p0fell0w
06-16-2006, 02:02 PM
I am just curious !!! and i did saw on another post some caps who was all melted and brown
ya thats how mine was and it looks like it got into the powder and clumped up...is it still as effective?

matpal
06-19-2006, 10:59 AM
bump for placement into new forum

JRRBadBoy4Life
06-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Just opened up my 2nd bottle up the other day. The caps are actually a lot worse than the first bottle I used. Oh well, it doesn't really matter.

strawser9
07-16-2006, 08:52 AM
yah just lettin ya know matpal, i just got 2 more bottles about 4 days ago, they both have the spots...i'm hopin they work just as well(some were stuck together, so i lost some because they had holes, but oh well) but i'm just letting you know that you might not have gotten rid of all of them yet...the 1st ones were perfect and they worked great! like, amazing great!

my ****in lifts are skyrocketing...

can i keep these in the refrigerator??

matpal
07-16-2006, 02:08 PM
PM answered.

strawser9
07-16-2006, 02:08 PM
thanks! god i love this stuff!

matpal
07-16-2006, 02:09 PM
BTW, we have about 32 bottles left at the sale price.

After that, they are going back to the $25-35 price range. Get in while the gettin's good!

Outside backer
07-16-2006, 05:06 PM
32 bottles on bb.com?

**** im getting more

matpal
07-17-2006, 08:05 AM
32 in our inventory. BB.com may have about that much in their warehouse as well.