PDA

View Full Version : Fluctuating weight problem-help!!??

JeanniePFT
05-03-2006, 09:47 AM
I've been having problems with my weight going up and down by 5 lbs or so. I've been going throught a divorce and trying to work two jobs. When I first separated I lost about 7 or 8 lbs and was extremely stressed out. Over a couple of months the weight came back and and no matter how much I diet or exercise it will not come off. I've varied my diet, constantly switichingmy workouts up, fat burners. It just seems like the weight just keeps creeping up, and then all of the sudden it will start to drop. I know I need to keep my stress levels under control, but I need help. For the amount that I work out and from working I should be a rail. Anyone else ever had this problem?
I'm 30, 5'6" 115 (right now) and would like to be back at 110.

edvanp
05-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Hello Jeannie-

My weight can fluctuate as much as 7 lbs in one day. I"m all over the map. I weigh myself daily, first thing in the a.m., then at night. I track it with a weekly high & low. It sounds like you are working out enough, so it must be your diet that is holding you back? Maybe track your diet for a week and see what, if anything is holding you back. Are you eating a lot of small meals spread throughout the day? For your height, your weight sounds fine, maybe focus on your fitness level instead of a number?

JeanniePFT
05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I usually work out 6 days/week with weights and running and other forms of cardio. I do yoga as well. I try to keep my calories between 1400-2000 calories per day. When I do try to diet it usually backfires as we all know. The only thing that ever worked for me was ephedra. Somtimes it seems like its a lot of water retention.

edvanp
05-03-2006, 12:26 PM
I looked up an earlier picture of you and if you still look the same or close to it, I wouldn't worry about the number on the scale. Focus on eating right and your fitness level! Good luck.