PDA

View Full Version : How many of you support US strikes against Iran?

JJstrokerson22
04-25-2006, 01:41 PM
I am making my mind up on this matter. What do you think? Discuss.

Thinman
04-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm all for air strikes by either us or Isreal against their nuclear facilities. I'm not for an invasion of Iran.

Shahin
04-25-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm all for air strikes by either us or Isreal against their nuclear facilities. I'm not for an invasion of Iran.
That would be great for uniting the country under Ahmadinejad.

Thinman
04-25-2006, 03:28 PM
That would be great for uniting the country under Ahmadinejad.

Maybe. But in my mind, I have no doubt they are building a bomb. Every day we don't do anything, brings them that much closer to their goal.

Shahin
04-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Maybe. But in my mind, I have no doubt they are building a bomb. Every day we don't do anything, brings them that much closer to their goal.
If I was convinced a bomb was being built, and that the would use it, I would definitely agree with you. So I see where you're coming from.

Norman
04-25-2006, 03:31 PM
I would currently support the strikes despite strongly disagreeing with the attacks against Iraq.

1devil
04-25-2006, 04:27 PM
If I was convinced a bomb was being built, and that the would use it, I would definitely agree with you. So I see where you're coming from.
The bomb is not what concerns me. Its the fact that Iran supports terrorist groups such as Islamic Jihad. If Iran provided a terrorist group with radioactive material it would be very easy for them to construct a dirty bomb. This could be catastrophic. I

JJstrokerson22
04-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I dont like supporting Isael but I am not sure if we should let them strike Iran alone. If they do it might ignite a situation in the middle east and the whole middle east might use it as an excuse to move in on Israel and bring us into WW3. If the US gives strikes we can prevent this but on the other hand its not very desirable for our side. I dont like how Israels gets us involved in the middle east conflict I wish we could just keep to ourselves.

Harrock
04-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Let Israel take care of this one.

Screw getting into another BS war fighting in the streets. We will never be able to handle these battles the way we need to.

Israel however doesnt give a **** and will flatten Iran and ask questions later.

We play too many games

MMinSIN
04-25-2006, 07:14 PM
I am making my mind up on this matter. What do you think? Discuss.

A US friend of mine thinks it will be carried out soon, but by Israel... The US will be able to say they knew nothing about it..

However, I don't think either have the right to do it...

I think International Protocol should be followed. Nobody has the right to bomb a country because they are concerned/scared...

Larocque1
04-25-2006, 07:38 PM
nah they should bomb iran into dust. what good has iran ever done for anyone???