PDA

View Full Version : does anybody actually use powerFULL?

latspread
04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
i know a few weeks ago it seemed like a huge, product that would be greatly successful.. what happened? does anyone use it? i havent seen mention of it in a long ass time..

Blap Blaow
04-19-2006, 06:23 PM
I had a couple of caps 5 minutes ago.

latspread
04-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I had a couple of caps 5 minutes ago.

i wanted to use this product because of the large short term weight and strength gains but idk anymore bcuz no1 is even talkin about it at all really.. wtf?

storm shadow
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Just because a product doesn't get hype doesn't mean its no good, check out the logs first then judge.

anty
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
I have used it and I am sure that it causes some crazy dreams. I did not experience any side effects either. As far as putting on muscle or increasing my strength it did not do anything. And don’t give me this, “is your diet in check crap”. (this statement is not directed at anyone in particular) My diet is excellent and I respond very well to supplementation in general. What bothers me about this product is the promise of a write up that never seems to show up. Maybe I just missed it or maybe it is on a different board but aren’t we still waiting for a full write up on how this product works as well as more info on the chemical posted on the back of the bottle. HypeBeast has an excellent thread dedicated to this. Anyway, where is the info and I am interested in others experiences with this product as well.

jdiritto
04-19-2006, 06:41 PM
i know a few weeks ago it seemed like a huge, product that would be greatly successful.. what happened? does anyone use it? i havent seen mention of it in a long ass time..

honestly, I don't think anyone really uses powerFULL. I just bought my bottles so put in my collection so when i post in the post your stash thread I have two of them... looks almost, intimidiating.

latspread
04-19-2006, 07:14 PM
honestly, I don't think anyone really uses powerFULL. I just bought my bottles so put in my collection so when i post in the post your stash thread I have two of them... looks almost, intimidiating.

lol ur a homo

Blk98Bird
04-19-2006, 07:26 PM
lol ur a homo

mature.

Anyway, I have a log that pops up in the review section almost every day and a search pulls up many others so I'm not sure why you're having a problem finding info about it.

user1111
04-19-2006, 07:27 PM
I have used it and I am sure that it causes some crazy dreams. I did not experience any side effects either. As far as putting on muscle or increasing my strength it did not do anything. And don’t give me this, “is your diet in check crap”. (this statement is not directed at anyone in particular) My diet is excellent and I respond very well to supplementation in general. What bothers me about this product is the promise of a write up that never seems to show up. Maybe I just missed it or maybe it is on a different board but aren’t we still waiting for a full write up on how this product works as well as more info on the chemical posted on the back of the bottle. HypeBeast has an excellent thread dedicated to this. Anyway, where is the info and I am interested in others experiences with this product as well.

If you followed the Hypberbeast thread(not your best reference), you got my response about PowerFULL. But, I will reiterate for ya:

PowerFULL is 2 old herbs with new purposes that we discovered. We could manufacture false data and lie to you which is common practice or be honest. To will be inherently dificult to find research for a write up, but what we do know is the Herbs are non-toxic and healthy for ya!

Trust me, I more than anyone wants to produce a write up just to alleviate the write up pressure.

PS--is your diet in check?kidding.

Take care

user1111
04-19-2006, 07:34 PM
mature.

Anyway, I have a log that pops up in the review section almost every day and a search pulls up many others so I'm not sure why you're having a problem finding info about it.

Search results

key words: PowerFULL usplabs

Supplement section: 143
Supplement log section:25
product review section:36

jdiritto
04-19-2006, 07:39 PM
lol ur a homo

You don't know how much it hurts me to be insulted over the internet.

Blk98Bird
04-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Search results

key words: PowerFULL usplabs

Supplement section: 143
Supplement log section:25
product review section:36

Yeah, what he said :)

b180
04-19-2006, 08:41 PM
im using it right now in my PCT

adoniscomplex
05-08-2006, 12:13 PM
To will be inherently dificult to find research for a write up, but what we do know is the Herbs are non-toxic and healthy for ya!

Take care
i have been doing a lttle research on powerfull and since we dont know how it works how can we be sure that it doesnt cause problems down the road ?
maybe i am just being rediculous (which happens from time to time)
but i have an 8 day supply i want to try out but before i put it down my throat i would like some more reassurance

relsserb
05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
I used PowerFull and Cissus stacked togrther for two bottles of each, and I will admit some gains in size. I did have some crazy ass dreams, nothing gory or anything. I am going to buy some more of each after the bills are paid.

Chris95
05-08-2006, 01:50 PM
I think a lot of the hype had to do with the great discount price it was going for. That being said, I have a couple bottles sitting in my closet. But I had other things I had to use first (ie. NHA stack, Size On, Anagen now).

HYPEBEAST
05-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Time for USPLabs to give out a few bottles..
Hmm.. lets help them choose.. whos biased here?