PDA

View Full Version : Lean Xtreme IS the miracle pill!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
THis stuff is absolutely friggin amazing. i havent changed my eating at all and ive already VISIBLY lost fat. in 3 days. i dont have access to a scale but all i can say is there are ab lines visible that werent when i started this on saturday.

newequation
03-03-2008, 04:31 PM
You lost that much fat in three days eh? Miracle or placebo, you decide.

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 04:32 PM
You lost that much fat in three days eh? Miracle or placebo, you decide.

i was pretty lean to begin with all i know is those ab lines certainly werent there on friday, and i havent shaved my chest since then so that would just make it harder to see. i had a fever last night too mayb that had a hand in it but its still wow

XCriticalBenchX
03-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Im using this as soon as bigtk ships it to me! Cant wait, I need the mid-section help!

Mike

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Im using this as soon as bigtk ships it to me! Cant wait, I need the mid-section help!

Mike

i cant wait to see what it does once i get my calories tapered down and cardio back on track

40-Yard Dash_2
03-03-2008, 05:56 PM
THis stuff is absolutely friggin amazing. i havent changed my eating at all and ive already VISIBLY lost fat. in 3 days. i dont have access to a scale but all i can say is there are ab lines visible that werent when i started this on saturday.

Good to hear.

I assure you that the best is yet to come!

semperfismhs
03-03-2008, 06:02 PM
would this product be safe for a 17 year old.

40-Yard Dash_2
03-03-2008, 06:13 PM

18 and over, pal. :)

CaptainSwole
03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
would be awesome if my bottle i ordered ever came.

haiz69
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM

It is recommended to 18+. If you want to use it, I would consult with your doctor first.

EricTheRed
03-03-2008, 06:23 PM
it is a very good product for maintaining muscle mass and even increasing strenght during cutting

Rodzilla
03-03-2008, 06:23 PM

you are 6 foot and 160lbs, you look lean as is in the avatar. I don't think you would get too much from it.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:24 PM

This product is working so well for people that it is literaly selling faster then I can produce it. It really doesnt shock me that someone can start seeing results in as little as 3 days, especially if you are already somewhat lean.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:28 PM
would be awesome if my bottle i ordered ever came.

All backorders are being filled this week. everyone should have their bottle shortly. Sorry again for the delays.

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
This product is working so well for people that it is literaly selling faster then I can produce it. It really doesnt shock me that someone can start seeing results in as little as 3 days, especially if you are already somewhat lean.

yea i was really lucky to get a bottle from some random website that doesnt even exist anymore which is weird. my only complaint is that it kinda tastes like rubber but oh well

MBSowards
03-03-2008, 06:31 PM

Good to see a GREAT product seeing the playing time it deserves. It should never be on stock just sitting on a shelf while people are buying other things, to be honest.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:33 PM
yea i was really lucky to get a bottle from some random website that doesnt even exist anymore which is weird. my only complaint is that it kinda tastes like rubber but oh well

That is lucky, I dont even have a bottle. The pills taste like rubber? Ill definitely check it with the new run.

gisnb
03-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Good for you. Didn't do a thing at all for me...but that's just me.

MattyH7688
can never go wrong with a DS product

purefitness

2.0?

haiz69
03-03-2008, 06:35 PM
can never go wrong with a DS product

;) - Tell me about it.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Good to see a GREAT product seeing the playing time it deserves. It should never be on stock just sitting on a shelf while people are buying other things, to be honest.

Thanks bro.

BiggJohn
03-03-2008, 06:37 PM
i was pretty lean to begin with all i know is those ab lines certainly werent there on friday, and i havent shaved my chest since then so that would just make it harder to see. i had a fever last night too mayb that had a hand in it but its still wow

I've used it before and it did work well but not so noticable in 3 days. A fever can certainly contribute to you looking leaner.

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 06:38 PM
2.0?

roger that

Younglifter16
03-03-2008, 06:39 PM
version 1 didnt seem to do much, hopefully v2 is much better.

EMartNJ
03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I've used it before and it did work well but not so noticable in 3 days. A fever can certainly contribute to you looking leaner.

yea i probably spilled a lot of water last night

anth28
03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I have to wait for the backorder to fill and then another 2 weeks while it sits in customs :mad:...

Alec Trevelyan
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Hmmmmm.....can you combine EC + Lean Xtrm?

haiz69
03-03-2008, 06:43 PM

It certainly is IMO. Stronger at a lower dosing cortisol control wise + Forskolin/Green Tea.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Hmmmmm.....can you combine EC + Lean Xtrm?

yes you can, I would definitely make sure you get enough protein per day.

liftnainez
03-03-2008, 06:46 PM
when is this new version coming out?
where can you purchase it?

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:47 PM

v1 worked for me but v2 blows it out of the water. I actually cant use it for more then a few days or it kills my titanium joints, even at 1 cap e.d.

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:48 PM
when is this new version coming out?
where can you purchase it?

Its out and you can get it here in the next couple days.

haiz69
03-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Its out and you can get it here in the next couple days.

Matt...Give the people what they want!

Kidding (sort of).

Sldge
03-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Matt...Give the people what they want!

Kidding (sort of).

Im actually working on it now...there are A LOT of backorders.

haiz69
03-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Im actually working on it now...there are A LOT of backorders.

Haha. Just joking around. Although the number of "get LX back in stock" threads and PM's makes me think it will be sold back out as soon as it is in stock.

iw1
03-03-2008, 06:55 PM
it's stronger than anavar what else would one expect ;)

haiz69
03-03-2008, 07:02 PM

True. Actually it might be better...forskolin is stronger than anavar;), but don't forget about the other stuff!

haiz69
03-03-2008, 07:12 PM

True. Actually it might be better...forskolin is stronger than anavar;), but don't forget about the other stuff!

adamci1
03-03-2008, 08:24 PM
im currently running V1 (I ordered it while on backorder and they sent me v1=pissed but using it) and am running it 4 wks on, 4 off and 4 on: does it have to be run this way? and How long before I can run v2? 4 wks after I finish?

ProWrestleFan
03-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I have a bottle of this sitting in my dresser waiting for me and my H-Drol PCT...

Alec Trevelyan
03-03-2008, 09:18 PM
This can be stacked with EC right?

geeman
03-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Im with you bro... Ive lost ten pounds in 15 days off the Lean Xtreme, Im like wtf? Im leaner, and even stronger, crazy sh*t Id say...I tried the original and this blows it away. 30 days on 30 days off and 30 days back on this is good cycle on this stuff? I bet it would be great On cycle too? any other experiences

G

kincaid82
03-04-2008, 07:12 AM
I just finished my first 30 days, and i am bout 5 days into my 30 days off, and it's killing me, can't wait to get through these 30 days.

r0hand
03-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Question :

**Cant believe I'm actually trying to discuss this AGAIN**

It states:

"The new and improved Lean Xtreme? caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking."

Ok, and what about HUGE BULKING ? I'm looking at getting nothing but HUGE, lean mean look can wait, so would it be appropriate for someone like me ? someone on a really heavy exercise regime, heavy diet and supplements not to mention heavy intake of water, its all heavy heavy heavy, for being HUGE.

Comments on this appreciate.

Robbyrh10
03-04-2008, 07:21 AM
All backorders are being filled this week. everyone should have their bottle shortly. Sorry again for the delays.

Thats great to hear! Im looking forward to my LX2:)

digitalgoodtime
03-04-2008, 07:39 AM
I just finished my first 30 days, and i am bout 5 days into my 30 days off, and it's killing me, can't wait to get through these 30 days.

dude you talked me into this stuff and i'm glad i ordered it after reading posts like these!

BlessedIsRob
03-04-2008, 07:42 AM
I cant wait to try this stuff out. What have you guys been stacking this with, or are you just running it by itself?

40-Yard Dash_2
03-04-2008, 07:47 AM
I cant wait to try this stuff out. What have you guys been stacking this with, or are you just running it by itself?

I recommend using as a stand alone the first go around in order to gauge its effectiveness.

What were you thinking about stacking it with?

EMartNJ
03-04-2008, 07:51 AM

my original plan was to do lx for 30 days and then scorch for 30 days but i may not even need to do the scorch which would be great cause im really not a fan of stims

BlessedIsRob
03-04-2008, 07:52 AM
What were you thinking about stacking it with?

Not really sure. I saw many who did it with AX (which I can tell is awesome too). Im just doing SizeON+Plasma Jet right now.

40-Yard Dash_2
03-04-2008, 07:53 AM
Not really sure. I saw many who did it with AX (which I can tell is awesome too). Im just doing SizeON+Plasma Jet right now.

Yeah, stacking LX 2.0 with ActivaTe Xtreme is the new DS NHA Stack.

digitalgoodtime
03-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Yeah, stacking LX 2.0 with ActivaTe Xtreme is the new DS NHA Stack.

that's what i'm doing as soon as my current stack is done.

Rootoo
03-04-2008, 08:29 AM

I believe since it's a cortisol suppressor/blocker that LX should be doing exactly what you're happy with-- decreasing abdominal fat. Good to hear about your progress, been considering this for a while.

dutrachr
03-04-2008, 08:43 AM
that's what i'm doing as soon as my current stack is done.

same. can't wait for lx v2 to get here! :)

then ill get ax/lx after i finish my stack.

anth28
03-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I hope it is as good as everyone says it is. However, I think we need to tone down the hype, otherwise we might jinx it. Seems like every time there is a product that really works, there is some sort of problem that arises...

digitalgoodtime
03-04-2008, 09:09 AM
I hope it is as good as everyone says it is. However, I think we need to tone down the hype, otherwise we might jinx it. Seems like every time there is a product that really works, there is some sort of problem that arises...

can you site examples from threads on this site? Just curious...

anth28
03-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I dont want to get into citing specifics, as that can get messy. You know how this industry is. One minute there is a golden ingredient/supplement that everyone is crowing about and then bam, before you know it, it becomes a pariah. None of this is directed at DS by the way, just making a general statement on how I hope that this does work as well as everyone is saying and that it stays on the safe list. Ordered a bottle myself, so I am eager to try it out :)

bbgolfer
03-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Is Lean Xtreme designed to target VAT? Or am I thinking of Melting Point?

lewdog_5
03-04-2008, 09:50 AM
This is a non stim product right?? Anything in it that would spike Blood Pressure??

Sldge
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Haha. Just joking around. Although the number of "get LX back in stock" threads and PM's makes me think it will be sold back out as soon as it is in stock.

The same thing has me worried as well. Ive already started ordering raw material for a double run to try to prevent it from happening.

LMAO...I forgot about that.

im currently running V1 (I ordered it while on backorder and they sent me v1=pissed but using it) and am running it 4 wks on, 4 off and 4 on: does it have to be run this way? and How long before I can run v2? 4 wks after I finish?

I would give it 4 weeks.

This can be stacked with EC right?

Yes, just take it atleast 25gms more protein per day.

Question :

**Cant believe I'm actually trying to discuss this AGAIN**

It states:

"The new and improved Lean Xtreme? caters for the potential issues that arise during both of these times, thereby making it an excellent tool for both dieting and lean bulking."

Ok, and what about HUGE BULKING ? I'm looking at getting nothing but HUGE, lean mean look can wait, so would it be appropriate for someone like me ? someone on a really heavy exercise regime, heavy diet and supplements not to mention heavy intake of water, its all heavy heavy heavy, for being HUGE.

Comments on this appreciate.

I think it can definitely be done, Im just too fat to try it. I would love to see someone add 750 cals surplus to their diet and see what can really be done with it bulking wise. Id add in 60gms protein and the rest carbs with atleast 75gms high glycemic postworkout with 40 gms whey.

I think it would work really well with Sizeon.

I believe since it's a cortisol suppressor/blocker that LX should be doing exactly what you're happy with-- decreasing abdominal fat. Good to hear about your progress, been considering this for a while.

Exactly. Although the added muscle people are adding to other bodyparts is the big suprise. When we first formulated it, I never expected people to gain muscle and strength while dieting. I just wanted people to maintain.

I hope it doesnt jinx it either. The biggest problem is getting the raw material made fast enough and making sure my capper gets it done on time.

Is Lean Xtreme designed to target VAT? Or am I thinking of Melting Point?

Its not specifically for VAT although that is being reduced. Its really just meant to address general fat around the midsection.

This is a non stim product right?? Anything in it that would spike Blood Pressure??

Non stim and no issues with BP unless you are highly sensitive to increases cAMP.

ricco123
03-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Where do i get this Lean Extreme V2?!?!?!?!

Sounds like its working really well for the overall majority.

Sldge
03-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Where do i get this Lean Extreme V2?!?!?!?!

Sounds like its working really well for the overall majority.

You can get it here at BB.com in the next few days. It seems to be working very well for most users.

bryce126
03-05-2008, 08:32 AM
is LX 2.0 safe for natural competitions?

Sldge
03-05-2008, 08:35 AM
is LX 2.0 safe for natural competitions?

You would have to check the comp rules. Some natural bodies have 5AT and 7OH banned but allow the use of 7-oxo. So it doesnt really make sense and Id love to see how they test for 7OH over 7-oxo. It really depends on the organization.

bryce126
03-05-2008, 08:56 AM
You would have to check the comp rules. Some natural bodies have 5AT and 7OH banned but allow the use of 7-oxo. So it doesnt really make sense and Id love to see how they test for 7OH over 7-oxo. It really depends on the organization.

lets see here...i'm checking inbf's website. they say that 7-OXO DHEA (7-keto) has been removed from the banned substances list.

maybe you see differently?

http://www.inbf.net/drugfree.html

i dont see anything about 5AT or 7OH. don't wanna take any chances but it sounds like an awesome product to add to my "arsenal"

FlyingIllini
03-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Wow, sounds like there are some good results with this.

BlessedIsRob
03-05-2008, 09:28 AM
so the nutritional/ingredient box at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/lean.html are the ingredients for the 2.0 Version. i read that bb.com has the right thing on the site but are selling the older version as 2.0. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

jcrue11
03-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow, sounds like there are some good results with this.

It's definitely a good product, but would you expect anything else from DS? They have a very good product lineup.

digitalgoodtime
03-05-2008, 09:50 AM
so the nutritional/ingredient box at http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/lean.html are the ingredients for the 2.0 Version. i read that bb.com has the right thing on the site but are selling the older version as 2.0. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

i'd like to know about this too. i specifically put in the comments section on my order "Please wait for the new formula backorder to arrive before filling my order, i don't want the old version of the product."

i hope that worked! :D

EMartNJ
03-05-2008, 09:53 AM
another complaint is it just doesnt feel like cutting if im not all tweaked out on stims :\ may have to order some scorch

POGO219
03-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Is PCT required?

nni
03-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Is PCT required?

yes, you HAVE to take activate xtreme, no limits, xceed, andrenalean, replenish, basic cuts and sustain bars post lean xtreme.

:D

no pct is needed.

EMartNJ
03-05-2008, 11:36 AM
yes, you HAVE to take activate xtreme, no limits, xceed, andrenalean, replenish, basic cuts and sustain bars post lean xtreme.

:D

no pct is needed.

add some thyroid phs into v3 :eek:

POGO219
03-05-2008, 11:48 AM
It was a naive question I know but I have to find something that will work and want to be prepared before I start any program. Seem to be loosing BF in other areas but midsection is not playing well with others.

G-mane12
03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
If I order it right now will I get V2 for sure?

nni
03-05-2008, 11:52 AM
talk to a bb.com rep and ask.

haiz69
03-05-2008, 12:03 PM
lets see here...i'm checking inbf's website. they say that 7-OXO DHEA (7-keto) has been removed from the banned substances list.

i dont see anything about 5AT or 7OH. don't wanna take any chances but it sounds like an awesome product to add to my "arsenal"

It is banned in the inbf, which makes no sense, as it doesn't convert to androgens and estrogens, but rather between the two isomers of 7OH and 7-oxo, which they allow!

I know it is allowed in the OCB/NGA/and others though.

I'd actually guess that as more research becomes available and the inbf actually starts looking at it, they will realize it should be legal.

digitalgoodtime
03-05-2008, 12:04 PM
another complaint is it just doesnt feel like cutting if im not all tweaked out on stims :\ may have to order some scorch

omg that's hilarious. reps when i recharge!

adoniscomplex
03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
sldge how do you feel about someone starting lean xtreme after doing 6 weeks of thryotabs ?

haiz69
03-05-2008, 12:12 PM
sldge how do you feel about someone starting lean xtreme after doing 6 weeks of thryotabs ?

I'm not matt, but I would think it could be quite beneficial.

I know that forskolin has been show to mimic TSH, thereby promoting thyroid hormone release. Also, forskolin will enhance the expression of the enzyme that converts t4 to t3.

I'm also in the process of reading about 7-OH's effect on thyroid output (positive), but matt could explain that part better than I.

getbustered
03-05-2008, 12:30 PM

I'm about to use it along side Thyrocuts with some other stuff. Very excited to see what it can do. :)

warbird00
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM
while not a miracle pill ever since I started using lx 2 months ago I freaking love it. As most ppl know I am a staunch supporter of xf but I think lx is my new 2nd fav supp :D and I only have to take 2 a day so it lasts forever!

Sledge? You HAVE to come out with lx2 in bulk (NP),I would buy so much I it!! Lol

lewdog_5
03-05-2008, 12:52 PM
while not a miracle pill ever since I started using lx 2 months ago I freaking love it. As most ppl know I am a staunch supporter of xf but I think lx is my new 2nd fav supp :D and I only have to take 2 a day so it lasts forever!

Sledge? You HAVE to come out with lx2 in bulk (NP),I would buy so much I it!! Lol

I plan on getting some to finish out the last 4 weeks of my cut. Would you recommend dosing at 2 caps a day to start and bump up to 3 later on?

swolezor
03-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Can we get an actual estimate to when it will be back in stock instead of the usual it should be here in 7-10 days bs....whats the deal??

nni
03-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Can we get an actual estimate to when it will be back in stock instead of the usual it should be here in 7-10 days bs....whats the deal??

its not bs. its frustrating, but such is life. last i knew, a small shipment went out last friday, with a much larger shipment going out this week. it was supposed to be monday or tuesday, but something tells me it didnt go.

swolezor
03-05-2008, 01:10 PM
its not bs. its frustrating, but such is life. last i knew, a small shipment went out last friday, with a much larger shipment going out this week. it was supposed to be monday or tuesday, but something tells me it didnt go.

ok thanks, i already placed an order and cant wait to try it out

Rodzilla
03-05-2008, 01:11 PM
It was a naive question I know but I have to find something that will work and want to be prepared before I start any program. Seem to be loosing BF in other areas but midsection is not playing well with others.

LX + Napalm:D

digitalgoodtime
03-05-2008, 01:13 PM

that's what i'm looking into, exactly. haven't decided on if i need a fat burner like adrenalean or scorch in there as well...

Rodzilla
03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
that's what i'm looking into, exactly. haven't decided on if i need a fat burner like adrenalean or scorch in there as well...

again, I think it may help keep you leaner on your bulk. But losing fat while gaining muscle is pretty tough, I've seen it done with LX though. I wouldn't worry about the stim burners right now, add in scorch when you want to cut.

EMartNJ
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
I plan on getting some to finish out the last 4 weeks of my cut. Would you recommend dosing at 2 caps a day to start and bump up to 3 later on?

i started out with 3 right off the bat and have no sides besides looking and feeling great

digitalgoodtime
03-05-2008, 01:54 PM
again, I think it may help keep you leaner on your bulk. But losing fat while gaining muscle is pretty tough, I've seen it done with LX though. I wouldn't worry about the stim burners right now, add in scorch when you want to cut.

yeah, i'm already looking forward to the future though when it's cutting time. i'm liking my current bulk of course :)

MaddenMuscle
03-05-2008, 01:55 PM
I now need some of this.

warbird00
03-05-2008, 02:44 PM

I would personally do 2 caps a day and if you have no joint pain after a couple days THEN up your dose to 3

im donig taht right now except EC too :D

haiz69
03-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I would personally do 2 caps a day and if you have no joint pain after a couple days THEN up your dose to 3

im donig taht right now except EC too :D

Damn. That should produce some sick results.

EMartNJ
03-05-2008, 02:58 PM
i cant wait to get into the damn gym and see how this stuff works after a good bit of cardio this week has been hell im only gonna get three days in :(

Homewrecker
03-05-2008, 05:39 PM
If I order it right now will I get V2 for sure?

I ordered a bottle (and have since finished it) about a month ago and it was V2. So yes, I don't see any reason why you wouldn't get V2.

My only regret is not ordering more at the time. But as with anything new I wanted to try it first before I ordered an assload of the stuff.

mxracer32
03-05-2008, 05:55 PM
are the labes different from regular and v2.0? i see some on ebay and other places but they arnt specifying which version it is..

haiz69
are the labes different from regular and v2.0? i see some on ebay and other places but they arnt specifying which version it is..

Version 2 has an orange label.

escholar05
I don't consider myself fat, but pretty bulky (~17-18%), and about 80% of that fat seems to be around my middle. Would LX work for me or should I get lower first?

EMartNJ
03-05-2008, 05:56 PM

1 is blue 2 is orange

nni
03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
gold is new. back in stock next week here at bb.com

haiz69
03-05-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't consider myself fat, but pretty bulky (~17-18%), and about 80% of that fat seems to be around my middle. Would LX work for me or should I get lower first?

Should work very well. It really works well for midsection fact (cortisol control FTW).

tomjones42
03-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Can't wait to start taking this. I'll be taking this and AX starting at day 21 of my XF cycle. Hoping for some good results with that, eating, and a 5x5.

Sldge
03-05-2008, 06:49 PM

There is no reason why it should be allowed because they allow 7-oxo but since they are specifically listing only 7-oxo, I would follow what Haiz posts further down.

They have v2.0, that is what you get when you order. It should be back in stock in 2 days.

It's definitely a good product, but would you expect anything else from DS? They have a very good product lineup.

Nice!

Is PCT required?

Nope.

Midsection is where its best.

It is banned in the inbf, which makes no sense, as it doesn't convert to androgens and estrogens, but rather between the two isomers of 7OH and 7-oxo, which they allow!

I know it is allowed in the OCB/NGA/and others though.

I'd actually guess that as more research becomes available and the inbf actually starts looking at it, they will realize it should be legal.

There you go. But chemically there is no reason why it shouldnt be allowed.

I like it. I think its a great combo and a very good way to finish up the TT cycle.

Just put it in a ziploc bag, LOL.

Check your pm, its definitely what you are looking for.
================================================== =

The LX run is being overnighted to BB tomorrow. Should be back in stock within the next 2-3 days.

MattyH7688
03-05-2008, 06:50 PM
The LX run is being overnighted to BB tomorrow. Should be back in stock within the next 2-3 days.
nice, i am gonna pick some up

ForceLineBacker
03-05-2008, 06:53 PM

Too late I just made a backorder for 150 bottles. :)

J/k

MattyH7688
03-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Too late I just made a backorder for 150 bottles. :)

J/k
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njmuscle66
03-05-2008, 06:56 PM

It will certainly help you in your contest prep. Got the sense you are going to place very well.

anth28
03-05-2008, 07:00 PM
So when I eventually get a bottle of this along with my AMP2 I was thinking about taking the AMP only on my HITT days (3 days a week). Think I should be taking the AMP every day for it to stack effectively with the LX?

MattyH7688
03-05-2008, 07:00 PM
It will certainly help you in your contest prep. Got the sense you are going to place very well.

heard nothing but good things about it so i cannot wait to try it out

Sldge
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
So when I eventually get a bottle of this along with my AMP2 I was thinking about taking the AMP only on my HITT days (3 days a week). Think I should be taking the AMP every day for it to stack effectively with the LX?

Thats exactly how I would take it. This way you dont get too used to AMP but you have it on the days you need the stim effect most.

anth28
03-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Thats exactly how I would take it. This way you dont get too used to AMP but you have it on the days you need the stim effect most.

Thanks! Thats what I was thinking...I dont take many stims, so its easy for me to get cracked out. Should we taper off of LX near the end? If so, what would be a good scenario? Sorry if this is posted someplace already, just want to be all set for when it show up in a month :D

mxracer32
03-05-2008, 08:13 PM
just placed my order for 2 bottles from bb.com...cant wait!

40-Yard Dash_2
03-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks! Thats what I was thinking...I dont take many stims, so its easy for me to get cracked out. Should we taper off of LX near the end? If so, what would be a good scenario? Sorry if this is posted someplace already, just want to be all set for when it show up in a month :D

No need to taper off of LX.

G-mane12
03-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Just put my order in a couple hrs ago :D

Tallgntlmn
03-06-2008, 05:30 AM
This stuff sounds awesome from what everyone here is saying. But I'll have to ask another n00b question. Are there any side effects that are less than desirable? And most of my fat is in the midsection and chest. Good to help destroy that? I'd estimate I'm around 18-20% now. I haven't checked in about a month.

anth28
03-06-2008, 06:18 AM
No need to taper off of LX.

Thanks mate! :)

haiz69
03-06-2008, 07:51 AM
This stuff sounds awesome from what everyone here is saying. But I'll have to ask another n00b question. Are there any side effects that are less than desirable? And most of my fat is in the midsection and chest. Good to help destroy that? I'd estimate I'm around 18-20% now. I haven't checked in about a month.

Not really many side effects to speak of except possible joint pain if cortisol levels are lowered too much (this seems to be quite rare though).

It should really help target that midsection fat.

EMartNJ
03-06-2008, 07:53 AM
i finally get to go to the gym and see what the scale says today! im so pumped for cardio :cool:

muss2k1
03-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Will this stack well with EC?

Jefften10
03-06-2008, 08:18 AM
<10% here I come!! I started a fairly clean keto a week ago with 2200 cals. I started my second cycle of EC yesterday. I am going to start a 4 week cycle of LX2 next wed to match the first day of my full dose of EC. I will cycle off ec with a week left of LX2 and then offLX2 with one more week of Keto. Hope to be done by the end of the semester. Currently around 14-15% @170 Goal is no more then 10 pounds of total body weight and then might start a slight incredibly clean bulk to be at a very lean 165-170 for summer.

Sorry for the thread hijack...I am just excited!!

Now back to more one how awsome DS and LX2 are!!

POGO219
03-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Do you guys see any issues with combining this with an NO product?

deadaim
03-06-2008, 08:30 AM
Umm i think EC would be more effective then LX. However LX is legal and EC is not sooo its up to you to make that decision haha

Sldge
03-06-2008, 08:44 AM
<10% here I come!! I started a fairly clean keto a week ago with 2200 cals. I started my second cycle of EC yesterday. I am going to start a 4 week cycle of LX2 next wed to match the first day of my full dose of EC. I will cycle off ec with a week left of LX2 and then offLX2 with one more week of Keto. Hope to be done by the end of the semester. Currently around 14-15% @170 Goal is no more then 10 pounds of total body weight and then might start a slight incredibly clean bulk to be at a very lean 165-170 for summer.

Sorry for the thread hijack...I am just excited!!

Now back to more one how awsome DS and LX2 are!!

With that layout I dont think youll have any problem reaching it.

Do you guys see any issues with combining this with an NO product?

Ive taken it with NO Limits during the testing phases without any issues. I dont see why there would be any problems.

Umm i think EC would be more effective then LX. However LX is legal and EC is not sooo its up to you to make that decision haha

EC is very effective but it does have its draw backs, besides its legal status. Its better at somethings but very rarely do you see people gain lean muscle while using and with LX it happens in almost every user.

Now obviously I am biased towards using Adrenalean but if people dont have any issues with the jitters they get from EC then it will be a potent stack when combined with LX.

muss2k1
03-06-2008, 09:03 AM
So are you saying that taking EC and LX will double the fat loss effects, so to speak?

Why would anyone want to cycle the two then?

iw1
03-06-2008, 10:25 AM
So are you saying that taking EC and LX will double the fat loss effects, so to speak?

cortisol suppression would have a negative feed back after so long and come back stronger.

e is a beta 3 agonist and staying on would have receptor down regulation.

Sldge
03-06-2008, 10:33 AM

No Im definitely not saying that. I personally dont like E, I know that is everyone gold standard but not for me

cortisol suppression would have a negative feed back after so long and come back stronger.

e is a beta 3 agonist and staying on would have receptor down regulation.

Right which is why people should only be using LX for 4 weeks and then take a 3-4 week break. Ideally it would be 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

E isnt specific to just the beta 3 or it would down regulate even faster (ie clen) but for some reason it seems to be popular again. Maybe because of the above, where people feel its the only thing that will really do the job. In my exp it isnt but you cant change everyones mind over night.

iw1
03-06-2008, 10:55 AM
E isnt specific to just the beta 3 or it would down regulate even faster (ie clen) but for some reason it seems to be popular again. Maybe because of the above, where people feel its the only thing that will really do the job. In my exp it isnt but you cant change everyones mind over night.

as always you are correct. e also works on the beta 1 and 2 to a lesser degrer, stimulates thyroid output. but i tend to over simplify my posts.

it is a very unfortunate situation to see so many ec ecy questions and threads there's more than one way to skin a cat and there's more than one way to loose fat. every one's looking for a magic pill with quick results when in reality get this you gotta put some effort in

mxracer32
03-06-2008, 11:03 AM
is it ok to stack lx2 with s-drol on my 2nd cycle of sdrol to start cutting? what kind of pct do you guys suggest with lx2?

EMartNJ
03-06-2008, 11:15 AM
is it ok to stack lx2 with s-drol on my 2nd cycle of sdrol to start cutting? what kind of pct do you guys suggest with lx2?

you dont need a pct for lx its non hormonal. . . but most people would use it as part of their pct. . . im sure someone else or matt can elaborate on why

iw1
03-06-2008, 11:32 AM
you dont need a pct for lx its non hormonal. . . but most people would use it as part of their pct. . . im sure someone else or matt can elaborate on why

cortisol is a catabolic hormone suppressing it during the fragile time in pct is advantages to maintain gains and give your body an optimal environment to start producing more test. generally when cortisol is high test is low that's why we don't work out for hours on end

haiz69
03-06-2008, 11:34 AM

It is definitely good in PCT, but I'd wait two weeks after starting PCT to implement it.

iw1
03-06-2008, 11:44 AM
It is definitely good in PCT, but I'd wait two weeks after starting PCT to implement it.

could you expand on this? curious as to why

haiz69
03-06-2008, 12:00 PM
could you expand on this? curious as to why

From what I've seen recommended, cortisol is suprressed on cycle and immediately after that point, so implementing it right off when cortisol is low wouldn't have the greatest effect. If you implement it two weeks into PCT when you start to get a rebound of cortisol from lowered levels during cycle, you can help prevent the potential fat gains that would go along with the rebound of those cortisol levels.

POGO219
03-06-2008, 12:03 PM
Can you stack Adrenalean and LX together? Would they compliment each other or sort of be redundant? My goal is to loose BF before I try to any real bulking.

iw1
03-06-2008, 12:05 PM
thanks i gotta spread some reps around before i get you again. reason why i was curios was i remember a guy did blood work with the original and he had a slight increase in test also but that does make sense.

nni
03-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Can you stack Adrenalean and LX together? Would they compliment each other or sort of be redundant? My goal is to loose BF before I try to any real bulking.

sure can. LX + stim fat burner of your choice is an excellent stack.

haiz69
03-06-2008, 12:08 PM

For fat burning and muscle retention, that stack would be great. The LX should lean you out nicely (especially midsection), while help you maintain muscle. In addition, the Adrenalean should give you the energy, a decreased appetite, focus, and increased calorie expenditure and enhanced fat-burning.

POGO219
03-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Sounds sweet. I have a low tolerance to most fat loss stimulates, I assume from the caffeine. I have stated away from weight loss supplements for that reason. Are there such sides with Adrenalean?

haiz69
03-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Sounds sweet. I have a low tolerance to most fat loss stimulates, I assume from the caffeine. I have stated away from weight loss supplements for that reason. Are there such sides with Adrenalean?

It does contain caffeine, but it is intended to be a very "smooth" stimulant. It won't get you jacked up or stimmed out, but it will provide a constant energy that lasts from 4-6 hours. Also, you can adjust the dosage according to how you respond. Some do very well on 2 caps (either twice or 3 times a day), while some do better on 3 or 4.

warbird00
03-06-2008, 01:01 PM
Will this stack well with EC?

I'm. Doing it right now, it kicks ass!!

mxracer32
03-07-2008, 08:02 AM
did bb.com get the overnight shipment? im really not in a rush since i havent even started my new cycle yet but i got an email saying it was backordered. just curious where we stand.

gettin-big
03-07-2008, 09:00 AM
did bb.com get the overnight shipment? im really not in a rush since i havent even started my new cycle yet but i got an email saying it was backordered. just curious where we stand.

Did bb.com finally get this in!!!! Cant wait to get it

Sldge
03-07-2008, 09:06 AM
UPS wasnt able to get the shipment out last night so it should have gone first thing today.

swolezor
03-07-2008, 12:49 PM
so how bout that shipment ? lol

Elwood83
03-07-2008, 01:01 PM
so how bout that shipment ? lol
Tell me about it. I keep checking my cart to see if it's off backorder yet!! :)

A1lthatrema1ns
03-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Tell me about it. I keep checking my cart to see if it's off backorder yet!! :)

same lol, seems this product is at such high demand right now its insane, i feel like its going to sell out as soon as they get it

gettin-big
03-07-2008, 03:18 PM
everyone is just going nutssss for this stuff - myself as well LOL
cant wait to give it a whirl, looks really promising!

Cmon BB.com get this stuff in and ready to ship.

Hopefully by monday they start shipping

SheWulf
03-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I don't think i should risk taking this product becuase it can effect birth control... *sigh*

Sldge
03-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that all the LX has been shipped out overnight, Sat delivery. I spoke with the great guys at BB this afternoon and there will be people at the warehouse on Sat to accept the LX and plan on shipping out orders asap. You should all be getting your LX in the next few days. Thank you all for being patient and for the great support.

effec
03-07-2008, 08:17 PM
If you have an existing joint problem - nothing really serious just a weak knee or rotator cuff is this supp still worth taking?

What about when its stacked with something like animal flex?

nni
03-07-2008, 08:20 PM
If you have an existing joint problem - nothing really serious just a weak knee or rotator cuff is this supp still worth taking?

What about when its stacked with something like animal flex?

well here are two examples, both myself and sldge have significant pre-existance joint issues. 3 pills is fine for me, 3 pills is too much for sldge, the conclusion is sldge is a little girl.

i take animal flex as a constant now, no issues with that and LX.

Sldge
03-08-2008, 11:26 AM
well here are two examples, both myself and sldge have significant pre-existance joint issues. 3 pills is fine for me, 3 pills is too much for sldge, the conclusion is sldge is a little girl.

i take animal flex as a constant now, no issues with that and LX.

Im even more of a little girl then that, 1 is too much for me. 3 would put me back in my wheelchair.

Sldge
03-08-2008, 11:27 AM
LX is now back in stock!!!

haiz69
03-08-2008, 12:58 PM
LX is now back in stock!!!

! X@!@! <----- Excitement.

muss2k1
03-08-2008, 03:08 PM
My 2 bottles shipped a couple of hours ago!m

Holla!

Russell454
03-14-2008, 12:03 AM
So, to verify...

A product like E-Bol, stacked with Lean Extreme, would compliment one another?

LakunaKoil
03-14-2008, 12:17 AM
What exactly in it causes potential joint problems ?

Russell454
03-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Extremely low cortisone levels can result in joint pain and what not.

That's the gist I've gotten from it.

Russell454
03-14-2008, 01:34 AM
Also, are the people mentioning EC referring to the ephedrine caffeine stack or something else completely?

dirtydean12
03-14-2008, 01:47 AM
cant wait to see what this does with x-factor

nni
03-14-2008, 07:31 AM
What exactly in it causes potential joint problems ?

Extremely low cortisone levels can result in joint pain and what not.

That's the gist I've gotten from it.

yup.

Also, are the people mentioning EC referring to the ephedrine caffeine stack or something else completely?

yup.

anth28
03-14-2008, 07:32 AM
So E, how is this going for you so far? Still the miracle pill? I have a bottle on its way in a week or so (whenever Canada customs decides to let me have it)

95zj
03-14-2008, 07:36 AM
What if this was stacked with Leviathan?

40-Yard Dash_2
03-14-2008, 07:53 AM

:confused:

Adjusting
03-14-2008, 07:54 AM

That stack gave me bad headaches. It was too much forskolin for me.

Dublo
03-14-2008, 07:59 AM
There's Green Tea in it, which is a weaker stimulant.

tomjones42
03-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Adding this and AX in with XF starting tomorrow. Can't wait :)

x ShAnE x
03-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Might have to pick a bottle up.
I need to cut but im really scared of losing muscle, lol.

Seems like what im looking for.

Sldge
03-14-2008, 04:37 PM
There's Green Tea in it, which is a weaker stimulant.

It only has a mild stim effect because of teh very low amounts of caff found in green tea. But its a very small amount.

Might have to pick a bottle up.
I need to cut but im really scared of losing muscle, lol.

Seems like what im looking for.

It is, thats what it does best.

Russell454
03-14-2008, 04:43 PM
How does the ephedrine and caffeine interact with the Lean Xtreme?

Do they have a cumulative effect, and if so, how?

Sldge
03-14-2008, 04:48 PM
How does the ephedrine and caffeine interact with the Lean Xtreme?

Do they have a cumulative effect, and if so, how?

I dont know Ive never used EC with LX. It doesnt do it when Ive used LX with Adrenalean. There are a few people who want to stack it so Im sure someone will be able to give you feedback on it.

gizzler
03-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Will there be a rebound after finishing with this product? It seems once you stop regulating the cortisol, all the fat would come back?? Very interested!!

Sldge
03-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Will there be a rebound after finishing with this product? It seems once you stop regulating the cortisol, all the fat would come back?? Very interested!!

It wont as long as the habits that put high amounts of VAT on have been changed.

uhockey
03-14-2008, 05:19 PM

There is no rebound as cortisol is pulsatile and regulated on a minute to minute basis.

It wont as long as the habits that put high amounts of VAT on have been changed.

Exactly.

Russell454
03-15-2008, 04:41 PM

This is what I'm curious over.

Fat loves to accumulate around your midsection, for men and woman...

The next time I bulk up and put on weight, is it going to automatically deposit itself back around my stomach or what?

EMartNJ
03-15-2008, 04:43 PM

The next time I bulk up and put on weight, is it going to automatically deposit itself back around my stomach or what?

thats all dependent on your diet. . .

tosca
03-15-2008, 04:52 PM
i've read about the effects on VAT, but what affect does it have on sub q?

Anders0n74
03-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Would it be safe to stack this with Hydroxycut Hardcore?

user23960508710785
03-15-2008, 11:54 PM
i think its water weight
when i ran 7-oh i shredded like crazy but it was water weight gone
it drys you up nice

illinijeff217
03-16-2008, 12:42 AM
Is it okay to take lean xtreme and man scorch at the same time during a cut?

LakunaKoil
03-16-2008, 01:01 AM
i think its water weight
when i ran 7-oh i shredded like crazy but it was water weight gone
it drys you up nice

You forgot 6-oxo Extreme

oxo cube
03-16-2008, 02:29 AM
How exactly does Forskolin work anyway? I mean, I've read the test results which show that it 'recomps', but how does it achieve fat loss/muscle retention or even gain?

semajio1
03-16-2008, 04:17 AM
Hey guys!! Sounds like this is definetly the stuff im looking for. i just cant shape my mid section!! and its givin me the ****s!! only problem how would this stuff go getting shipped to Australia? Thanks

Sldge
03-16-2008, 03:40 PM
i've read about the effects on VAT, but what affect does it have on sub q?
It works well because of EGCG and Forskolin.

Would it be safe to stack this with Hydroxycut Hardcore?

Yes.

Is it okay to take lean xtreme and man scorch at the same time during a cut?
Yes.

How exactly does Forskolin work anyway? I mean, I've read the test results which show that it 'recomps', but how does it achieve fat loss/muscle retention or even gain?

Forskolin raises test levels slightly by increases in cAMP along with increasing T3. Its by those mechanisms that it increases lean muscle and burns fat.

Hey guys!! Sounds like this is definetly the stuff im looking for. i just cant shape my mid section!! and its givin me the ****s!! only problem how would this stuff go getting shipped to Australia? Thanks

~~Aries~~
03-16-2008, 04:18 PM
What's the best thing to stack this with out of these?

Thyrotabs
Melting point
Dialene
Cytolean

If not any of these then what's the best suggestion?

Also, how beneficial is it to add in more green tea?

uhockey
03-16-2008, 04:20 PM

Thyrotabs
Melting point
Dialene
Cytolean

Of that list, I'd say Cytolean.

Adding more green tea won't hurt, but may not confer any further benefit.

EMartNJ
03-16-2008, 04:21 PM

Thyrotabs
Melting point
Dialene
Cytolean

im doing thyrotabs lx right now i cant wait to bump up to 2 tabs tomorrow i want that heated feeling

Aanthony1234
03-16-2008, 04:40 PM
^yeah i was planning on buying myself some hydroxycut hardcore, then i read this thread and i think im going to pick up a bottle of this. Anybody have any luck getting this stuff to Canada? And im guessing from the reviews that this is a superior product to hydroxycut. The only other supplement i am taking is No-shotgun, should i not take both since both products contain lots of caffeine.

uhockey
03-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Lean Xtreme contains no caffeine.

Russell454
03-17-2008, 04:48 AM

Anyone?

EMartNJ
03-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Anyone?

if you keep your diet clean you wont get fat agains for fcks sake

Sldge
03-17-2008, 03:56 PM

Thyrotabs
Melting point
Dialene
Cytolean

Out of those I would use Thyrotabs.

^yeah i was planning on buying myself some hydroxycut hardcore, then i read this thread and i think im going to pick up a bottle of this. Anybody have any luck getting this stuff to Canada? And im guessing from the reviews that this is a superior product to hydroxycut. The only other supplement i am taking is No-shotgun, should i not take both since both products contain lots of caffeine.

As Mike said there is no caff. As far as I know its not being sol din Canada yet. Canadian Customs isnt a big fan of 7OH and 5AT.

Anyone?

I already answered this on an earlier page. If you dont permentaly change the habits that got you VAT to begin with then it will come back very slowly after you stop the LX. If you change those habits then it wont come back.

Right.

jsweetness
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
You forgot 6-oxo Extreme

its all thumbs down for you.

Russell454
03-17-2008, 09:44 PM
So does anyone know why Lean Xtreme works so well with Ephedrine/Ephedra?

Does it really work better than it would stacked with Hydroxycut Hardcore and what not?

uhockey
03-18-2008, 05:46 PM
So does anyone know why Lean Xtreme works so well with Ephedrine/Ephedra?

Does it really work better than it would stacked with Hydroxycut Hardcore and what not?

We do not recommend the use of Ephedrine/Ephedra.

Peter LeDrew
03-18-2008, 05:49 PM

Why? There is plenty of studies proving it to be relatively safe at reasonable doses over a reasonable time frame... More data than many of the supplements discussed here actually.

Not to mention it's proven efficacy.

EMartNJ
03-18-2008, 05:53 PM

hey can you check this thread out for me? id like a more knowledgeable opinion on it
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106592531

nni
Why? There is plenty of studies proving it to be relatively safe at reasonable doses over a reasonable time frame... More data than many of the supplements discussed here actually.

Not to mention it's proven efficacy.

not the best idea for a company or md to recommend illegal products.

uhockey

There is also plenty of evidence that it is nonselective and as such stimulates rate and contractility of the heart while causing vasoconstriction. The result is unsafe high blood pressures. Additionally, there is evidence that ma huang is directly toxic to the myocardium.

The best stims on the market are those that take into account both the sympathetic system and parasympathetic system.

Peter LeDrew
03-18-2008, 07:31 PM
There is also plenty of evidence that it is nonselective and as such stimulates rate and contractility of the heart while causing vasoconstriction. The result is unsafe high blood pressures. Additionally, there is evidence that ma huang is directly toxic to the myocardium.

The best stims on the market are those that take into account both the sympathetic system and parasympathetic system.

I just remember reading many researchers stating that ephedra was relatively safe at sensible dosing... this one study comes to mind. Now in no way am I pro-ephedra as I don't find it agrees with me when used regularly.
Thought this was interesting nonetheless, especially with the doses used, duration and combo of both caffeine and ephedra at what I would consider high doses.
CONCLUSIONS: In this 6-month placebo-controlled trial, herbal ephedra/caffeine (90/192 mg/day) promoted body weight and body fat reduction and improved blood lipids without significant adverse events.

Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial.Boozer CN, Daly PA, Homel P, Solomon JL, Blanchard D, Nasser JA, Strauss R, Meredith T.
New York Obesity Research Center, St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital and Columbia University, New York 10025, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To examine long-term safety and efficacy for weight loss of an herbal Ma Huang and Kola nut supplement (90/192 mg/day ephedrine alkaloids/caffeine). DESIGN: Six-month randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial. SUBJECTS: A total of 167 subjects (body mass index (BMI) 31.8+/-4.1 kg/m(2)) randomized to placebo (n=84) or herbal treatment (n=83) at two outpatient weight control research units. MEASUREMENTS: Primary outcome measurements were changes in blood pressure, heart function and body weight. Secondary variables included body composition and metabolic changes. RESULTS: By last observation carried forward analysis, herbal vs placebo treatment decreased body weight (-5.3+/-5.0 vs. -2.6+/-3.2 kg, P<0.001), body fat (-4.3+/-3.3 vs. -2.7+/-2.8 kg, P=0.020) and LDL-cholesterol (-8+/-20 vs. 0+/-17 mg/dl, P=0.013), and increased HDL-cholesterol (+2.7+/-5.7 vs. -0.3+/-6.7 mg/dl, P=0.004). Herbal treatment produced small changes in blood pressure variables (+3 to -5 mm Hg, P< or =0.05), and increased heart rate (4+/-9 vs. -3+/-9 bpm, P<0.001), but cardiac arrhythmias were not increased (P>0.05). By self-report, dry mouth (P<0.01), heartburn (P<0.05), and insomnia (P<0.01) were increased and diarrhea decreased (P<0.05). Irritability, nausea, chest pain and palpitations did not differ, nor did numbers of subjects who withdrew.

CONCLUSIONS: In this 6-month placebo-controlled trial, herbal ephedra/caffeine (90/192 mg/day) promoted body weight and body fat reduction and improved blood lipids without significant adverse events.

And in Canada we can buy pure ephedra as a nasal decongestant at 8mg per pill legally.

zoob25
03-18-2008, 09:47 PM
I just read the posts on DS Lean Xtreme and when I did a search on BB.com I came across two similar products. Have any of you tried either of them? Which was is better? Anyone? Thnx....

zoob25
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
I just read the posts on DS Lean Xtreme and when I did a search on BB.com I came across two similar products. Have any of you tried either of them? Which was is better? Anyone? Thnx....

now what is the lean extreme on m a s s n u t r i t i o n . c o m which contains 7-oh by DS as well

speedstack
03-18-2008, 11:01 PM
LX and ephedra/ephedrine would work fine. Forskolin will help negate the vasoconstriction of E since one of its benefits is vasodilation. stimulants in general causes vasoconstriction

zoob25
03-19-2008, 01:54 AM
LX and ephedra/ephedrine would work fine. Forskolin will help negate the vasoconstriction of E since one of its benefits is vasodilation. stimulants in general causes vasoconstriction

So when you say LX, do you mean Lean Extreme or Lean Xtreme....and you say to take ephedra with it? Thnx...

zoob25
03-19-2008, 02:26 AM
yes you can, I would definitely make sure you get enough protein per day.

what about lean xtreme and NO?

Russell454
03-19-2008, 05:07 AM

And which one would you reccommend alongside Lean Xtreme??

digitalgoodtime
03-19-2008, 05:44 AM
So when you say LX, do you mean Lean Extreme or Lean Xtreme....and you say to take ephedra with it? Thnx...

they're talking about Lean XTreme by DS. this whole thread is.

An Inconvenient Bro
03-19-2008, 07:31 AM

I don't buy that 100%, everyone stores fat differently and it's based on which hormone they have the most problems with. For some people it's cortisol, others insulin, others estrogen. If you look into Poliquin's Biosignature you will be amazed at how well this system can not only identify which hormone you have the most issues with by where you store the fat (for most people it's insulin related) but it can actually help you choose the correct supplement protocol. It can also be used as a very accurate predictor of health issues that you will most likely have unless you correct the problem.

joebro165
03-19-2008, 08:52 AM
I have a question. I was 280 lbs at 6"4 prob over 30% bf fat and now i'm about 247 lbs with still around 25% bf. Would this product help me alot or is it for mostly people well below 20% bf. I also know my diet has to be in check which it is but i'm just hoping i'm not to fat forthis fat burner lol. I hold a ton of fat in my thighs and stomach and also quite a bit on my chest if it matters. Thanks for your opinions.

nni
03-19-2008, 08:58 AM
dont see why it wouldnt be good for you. might not be as effective as someone smaller.

anth28
03-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I have a question. I was 280 lbs at 6"4 prob over 30% bf fat and now i'm about 247 lbs with still around 25% bf. Would this product help me alot or is it for mostly people well below 20% bf. I also know my diet has to be in check which it is but i'm just hoping i'm not to fat forthis fat burner lol. I hold a ton of fat in my thighs and stomach and also quite a bit on my chest if it matters. Thanks for your opinions.

Probably once your diet and training has been dialed in it should be fine. I wouldn't add it till then.

joebro165
03-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Probably once your diet and training has been dialed in it should be fine. I wouldn't add it till then.

It is dialed it is just a very slow procress. I've lost 33 lbs in 3 1/2 months but still have a long way to go.

Sldge
03-19-2008, 09:26 AM

Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme is what you want. here is the link to get it and a pciture of what it looks like. Anything else is fake.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/lean.html

Its by DS and you dont need to take ephedra with it.

And which one would you reccommend alongside Lean Xtreme??

Adrenalean.

It is dialed it is just a very slow procress. I've lost 33 lbs in 3 1/2 months but still have a long way to go.

It will definitley work for you. Its still going to be a slow process, LX will help to improve it.

joebro165
03-19-2008, 10:03 AM
It will definitley work for you. Its still going to be a slow process, LX will help to improve it.

I know but as long as it is still effective.

Zachattack43
03-19-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't buy that 100%, everyone stores fat differently and it's based on which hormone they have the most problems with. For some people it's cortisol, others insulin, others estrogen. If you look into Poliquin's Biosignature you will be amazed at how well this system can not only identify which hormone you have the most issues with by where you store the fat (for most people it's insulin related) but it can actually help you choose the correct supplement protocol. It can also be used as a very accurate predictor of health issues that you will most likely have unless you correct the problem.

Tell me more

MaddenMuscle
03-19-2008, 10:23 AM
Tell me more

x2.

cxm
03-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Tell me more

x2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60hqzlSfv_4&feature=related

An Inconvenient Bro
03-19-2008, 02:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60hqzlSfv_4&feature=related

that's Mike Bystol, he's a good friend of mine

Sldge
03-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I know but as long as it is still effective.

Its very effective.

Sldge
03-19-2008, 02:37 PM
that's Mike Bystol, he's a good friend of mine

He's a big guy.

An Inconvenient Bro
03-19-2008, 02:49 PM
He's a big guy.

haha, he used to be a LOT bigger. there's a pic of Urlacher and him in his office, he looks small next to Urlacher :confused:

Rodzilla
03-19-2008, 02:57 PM
nice CCC!

uhockey
03-19-2008, 05:49 PM

The product would likely be very effective for you as cortisol levels are increased when cutting (hypocaloric) and increasing exercise.

terracotta
03-20-2008, 12:43 PM
I just remember reading many researchers stating that ephedra was relatively safe at sensible dosing... this one study comes to mind. Now in no way am I pro-ephedra as I don't find it agrees with me when used regularly.
Thought this was interesting nonetheless, especially with the doses used, duration and combo of both caffeine and ephedra at what I would consider high doses.

Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial.Boozer CN, Daly PA, Homel P, Solomon JL, Blanchard D, Nasser JA, Strauss R, Meredith T.
New York Obesity Research Center, St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital and Columbia University, New York 10025, USA.

OBJECTIVE: To examine long-term safety and efficacy for weight loss of an herbal Ma Huang and Kola nut supplement (90/192 mg/day ephedrine alkaloids/caffeine). DESIGN: Six-month randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial. SUBJECTS: A total of 167 subjects (body mass index (BMI) 31.8+/-4.1 kg/m(2)) randomized to placebo (n=84) or herbal treatment (n=83) at two outpatient weight control research units. MEASUREMENTS: Primary outcome measurements were changes in blood pressure, heart function and body weight. Secondary variables included body composition and metabolic changes. RESULTS: By last observation carried forward analysis, herbal vs placebo treatment decreased body weight (-5.3+/-5.0 vs. -2.6+/-3.2 kg, P<0.001), body fat (-4.3+/-3.3 vs. -2.7+/-2.8 kg, P=0.020) and LDL-cholesterol (-8+/-20 vs. 0+/-17 mg/dl, P=0.013), and increased HDL-cholesterol (+2.7+/-5.7 vs. -0.3+/-6.7 mg/dl, P=0.004). Herbal treatment produced small changes in blood pressure variables (+3 to -5 mm Hg, P< or =0.05), and increased heart rate (4+/-9 vs. -3+/-9 bpm, P<0.001), but cardiac arrhythmias were not increased (P>0.05). By self-report, dry mouth (P<0.01), heartburn (P<0.05), and insomnia (P<0.01) were increased and diarrhea decreased (P<0.05). Irritability, nausea, chest pain and palpitations did not differ, nor did numbers of subjects who withdrew.

And in Canada we can buy pure ephedra as a nasal decongestant at 8mg per pill legally.

When I was on ephedrine + caffeine, I was taking it 20mg E 200mgC 3 times a day. I had my blood pressure checked and it was normal.

Something you should note about the study you just posted is that the caffeine is only 192 mg TOTAL per day. That would in fact increase the safety of an EC stack.

Sldge
03-20-2008, 01:10 PM
When I was on ephedrine + caffeine, I was taking it 20mg E 200mgC 3 times a day. I had my blood pressure checked and it was normal.

Something you should note about the study you just posted is that the caffeine is only 192 mg TOTAL per day. That would in fact increase the safety of an EC stack.

I read it pretty quickly but did it give the exact amount of ephedrine? Its says 90mg total per day but I dont see the extracted amount.
=================================================
With the release of Adrenalean we (DS) dont feel there is a need for Ephedrine anymore.

terracotta
03-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I just pulled up the study on my computer. If you have access to the journal, you can reach it through this link - http://www.nature.com/ijo/journal/v26/n5/full/0802023a.html

The active preparation was a herbal mixture (provided by Science, Toxicology and Technology, San Francisco, CA, USA) containing Ma Huang (NutraTech Inc, Gardena, CA, USA) and Kola nut (Ashland Distribution Corp, Santa Anna, CA, USA) as the only active ingredients. Each tablet was specified to contain 15 mg of total ephedrine alkaloids and 32 mg of caffeine per tablet, for a total daily amount of ephedrine alkaloids and caffeine of 90 and 192 mg, respectively.

Subjects were directed to take two tablets, 30 min before each meal, three times a day (six tablets per day, the maximum amount recommended on most ephedra-containing commercial products) and to return unused pills, which were counted to determine adherence.

So each dose was 30mg ephedrine and 66mg caffeine.

dirtydean12
03-20-2008, 01:21 PM
sldge(matt) u get my pm?

mar999
03-20-2008, 01:23 PM
I have a lean xtreme question since there are always a ton of ds reps here...

Im taking a month of a product similar to tren xtreme. I was wondering if i should wait to take my lean xtreme at the end with pct or start it sometime during the tren

Sldge
03-20-2008, 01:41 PM
sldge(matt) u get my pm?

Ill check it right now.

I have a lean xtreme question since there are always a ton of ds reps here...

Im taking a month of a product similar to tren xtreme. I was wondering if i should wait to take my lean xtreme at the end with pct or start it sometime during the tren

I am assuming its a "PH" to tren, the 4,9diene? I would start the LX with 2 days left on the PH and then start PCT. Although I know it doesnt convert to tren and its probably not very anabolic to begin with its certainly stronger then LX is. By waiting till then end youll make sure you have cortisol under control as the anabolic leaves your system.

mar999
03-20-2008, 01:50 PM
thanks for the quick response man.

Yeah its a PH, its not fina

That sounds like a good idea! I think this stuff followed by lean xtreme will really help lean me out. Any benefit to throwing AX in there at any point

djshortsleeve
03-20-2008, 02:19 PM
I like DS, especially ActX, but I saw no results whatsoever from LX.

haiz69
03-20-2008, 03:33 PM
I like DS, especially ActX, but I saw no results whatsoever from LX.

New or Old? Just wondering.

drxmn
03-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Im going to do a summer cut with LX2, napalm, misc. fatburners, and possibly tforce :cool:

haiz69
03-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Im going to do a summer cut with LX2, napalm, misc. fatburners, and possibly tforce :cool:

!AA! That stack would be seriously good for maintaining mass and cutting a ton of fat.

Better log it!

drxmn
03-20-2008, 04:17 PM
!AA! That stack would be seriously good for maintaining mass and cutting a ton of fat.

Better log it!
i might half-ass it but yeah

all the DS reps/higher-ups have been good guys so im cool with helping DS.

haiz69
03-20-2008, 04:19 PM

Haha. I here you, I'd probably be lazy and not log it. A final review is easier.

drxmn
03-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Haha. I here you, I'd probably be lazy and not log it. A final review is easier.
yeah and i think more people pay attention to a final review...people dont really want to read page after page they usually just want ratings, muscle gained, fat loss, sides...imo

uhockey
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM

Pffffff, I'm not a good guy. ;)

drxmn
03-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Pffffff, I'm not a good guy. ;)
haha

i just remember you taking a lot of time to help me a while back when I really needed it.

gettin-big
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
I have 2 bottles in front of me of this stuff and I cant wait to give it a whirl!...

My question is...can I run this straight for say 5 weeks at 3 pills a day?
I say 5 weeks because in 5 weeks from now my cut will be interupted by a trip with the family.

Thanks for the advice

Cheers

anth28
03-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Well I ordered LX 2 Feb 29th and I just got it today :mad: It was a long wait between the backorder and the jerks at customs. Im going to pop one before bed and get this show on the road!

olotti
03-26-2008, 06:57 PM
So is Lean Xtreme a fat burner or more a muscle preserver while on a cutting diet. In other words it doesn't aid in burning fat like some other fat burners both simulant and non-stim but rather preserve the muscle you have while on a calorie depleted diet. Seems to me it is more the latter than the former.

nni
03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
it helps you lose fat, and maintain muscle.

uhockey
03-27-2008, 05:59 PM
So is Lean Xtreme a fat burner or more a muscle preserver while on a cutting diet. In other words it doesn't aid in burning fat like some other fat burners both simulant and non-stim but rather preserve the muscle you have while on a calorie depleted diet. Seems to me it is more the latter than the former.

It is a little of both. If I had to classify it, I'd call it the ultimate recomper.

BigToddy
03-28-2008, 03:58 AM
I contacted BB.com this morning and they said they don't carry LX2, that they only carry the original Lean Extreme. So anybody know where I can find the newer product?

BigToddy
03-28-2008, 04:11 AM
Also, would this product be ok with Vitrix?

ryanthestark
03-28-2008, 04:15 AM
damn $40 a month, no thanks. Thats a bottle of clen and t3 right there with a side of ECY

DRP7
03-28-2008, 04:41 AM
damn $40 a month, no thanks. Thats a bottle of clen and t3 right there with a side of ECY

yeah, clen, T3 and ECY may be cheaper, but they put a very high burden and stress on your cardiovascular system. the side effects and risks are considerable, especially when you take this stuff together.
In comparison, LX2 is obviously an innocent orphan with regards to health adverse effects. I would definitively invest a few bucks more and get somethin that is effective and doesn't stress my heart.