PDA

View Full Version : is this a good PCT?

lordinfamous
03-02-2008, 03:44 PM
hey guys,

My friend told me to get toremifene from ChemOne research but he said it is real potent **** so I should post on here to get the dosage for PCT.

also, how is this for a stack,

Toremifene
Liver Longer
Creatine
All normal proteins and diet

nutsy54
03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Gut reaction. . . In December, you posted that you were 20 years old, and just started lifting - which basically means you're nowhere near being ready for or needing to use steroids.

Read everything linked in this thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3296321

lordinfamous
03-03-2008, 06:59 AM
can someone help me or should i OD on crack

MLC
03-03-2008, 07:04 AM
My vote is for crack.

pa mma
03-03-2008, 07:05 AM
what are you taking???? need to know this in order to tell you if this is a good pct

Metallicats826
03-03-2008, 07:10 AM
My vote is for crack.
x2.

lordinfamous
03-03-2008, 06:37 PM
what are you taking???? need to know this in order to tell you if this is a good pct

rpn HAVOC

pa mma
03-04-2008, 01:26 PM
read the havoc, epi for dummies thread...all info you will need

potionmaster
03-04-2008, 01:32 PM
i believe u still need an AI...say inhibit-e

PainIntensity
03-04-2008, 02:14 PM
can someone help me or should i OD on crack

Chlomid is supposed best drug for PCT, then theres anabolic Xtremes PCT, Best PCT supps, Arginine, test booster/estorgen blocker, I'd say go with Novadex XT and Plasmajet are my favorite for those two categories along with good amounts of zinc.

joakman
03-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Chlomid is supposed best drug for PCT, then theres anabolic Xtremes PCT, Best PCT supps, Arginine, test booster/estorgen blocker, I'd say go with Novadex XT and Plasmajet are my favorite for those two categories along with good amounts of zinc.

Link saying clomid is the best drug for PCT?

scottie1215
03-04-2008, 02:34 PM
Gut reaction. . . In December, you posted that you were 20 years old, and just started lifting - which basically means you're nowhere near being ready for or needing to use steroids.

Read everything linked in this thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3296321

I second that!

let alone only being 20, but just started lifting 3 months ago?

Try this: Get your diet right
get a good solid routine
get atleast 8 hours of sleep a night
and lift like youve never lifted before
you do not need roids

refer to my thread "almost scary"
you dont need roids to get big

EMartNJ
03-04-2008, 02:37 PM

besides the fact that what you said was worded beyond awkwardly you recommended plasmajet, which is an NO product, is either a test booster or estrogen blocker. it performs neither of these functions.

PainIntensity
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Link saying clomid is the best drug for PCT?

sorry not best but proven to work from articles i have read,
here is a site with all the little details
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/clomid-hcg.aspx

PainIntensity
03-04-2008, 02:47 PM
besides the fact that what you said was worded beyond awkwardly you recommended plasmajet, which is an NO product, is either a test booster or estrogen blocker. it performs neither of these functions.

ok you got me with my messed up grammar, so to organize it
Test Booster/Estrogen blocker: Novadex XT
Arginine: PlasmaJet
Fertility drug: Chlomid
I would have to look it up but I believe there are testimonials with people just jusing Novadex Xt for PCT

sonicology
03-04-2008, 02:49 PM
sorry not best but proven to work from articles i have read

This is correct, contrary to popular opinion which favours tamoxifen the medical literature supports clomiphene for this application.