PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!!!!

g_bree
03-02-2008, 03:05 PM
i'm just looking for some advice, tips, anything! i want to lose this belly and yes i know it comes with time! im going to attach my picture from today....please tell me what to think and if what its going to take to lose it by summer, i'm up for whatever it takes

aiming45
03-02-2008, 03:51 PM
What are planning on doing? Do some searches, put together an eating and exercise plan and post it back in here and let the community take a look at it. We'll go from there. It's kinda hard to know how to help when we don't know where you are starting from.

Good luck, and we'll look out for a more detailed post.

g_bree
03-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Here is a sample of my diet and workout routine for everyone to check out:

*diet*
5am- wakeup and go to work

6 am- have been eating a yogurt and a bottle of water (starting monday i'm going to begin eating oatmeal and a peice of fruit, and bottle of water. i was told that i wasnt eating a big enough breakfast: either a bannana or orange for my fruit)

anywhere from 8-10 am- snack (pretzels or tortilla chips and salsa) *found some new 100 calorie popcorn sm. bags over weekend, may try them

lunch- salad topped with boiled egg low-fat dressing

2pm-5pm- workout

anywhere from 6pm-7pm- supper (this week i plan on eating grilled chicken, vegetables, tuna or tilapia, and cottage cheese usually

sometimes before bed i'll eat a 100 calorie special k bar, or drink a glass of milk

ate my last chinese cheat meal today, going to try and stay away from cheats

****drink water or propel throughout the day*****

****My Workout****
monday- shoulders 4 x 8,6,4,2 (increase weight after every set) ab workout (sets and reps i just changed up did 4 x 10 for a month or so) cardio- start out 10 mins on treadmill at interval training; i set jog speed at 6.0 and run speed at 7.5 10 mins on eliptical on cardio or fat burn setting 10 min on bike on hill mode at level 5 or 6,
then back to treadmill for 10 mins at same interval training level

tues- chest 4 x 8,6,4,2 (increase weight) cardio-same as monday

wed- back 4 x 8,6,4,2 (increase weight) abs cardio-same

thurs- bis 4 x 10 cardio-same

fri- tris 4 x 10 abs cardio-same

sat- cardio

sun- cardio

tell me what im doing wrong, any suggestions, change in diet, any advice is greatly appreciated

gettinripped513
03-02-2008, 05:55 PM
follow this diet and supplement program exact.

http://www.bodybuildingworld.com/vol12_1/12wk_nutrition.html

use the following workout split.

day 1 back chest
day 2 bi's tri's shoulders
day 3 legs
day 4 back chest
day 5 bis tris shoulders
day 6 legs
day 7 off.

rotate body parts heavy chest then heavy back etc. follow it and you can be cut up in 3 months.

g_bree
03-02-2008, 06:02 PM
does my diet not look good or my workout routine or?>

DeathDesigns
03-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I would say a little more calories over all because it seems to me like your eating too little of calories, and my experince with that is if I don't eat a good amount of calories (About 2000) (<-- was eating bout 1500) I put on weight even when running 20+ miles a week :D. After the season ended I've started eating more calories for supper and have lost 8 lb. in the past 3 weeks. I plateuaed at 240 for about 3 months of cross country not really caring cause I was just like I'm putting on muscle and losing fat (Which I noticed), but I lose more weight when I give my body a good amount of calories.