PDA

View Full Version : NEW DIESEL TEST 2010™ and R4W V5.0™

Pages : [1] 2

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 09:15 AM
New first week May 2006 from GET DIESEL NUTRITION

thats about all I'm going to say, just an FYI....not a hole hyped up write up and blabla.

http://www.getdiesel.net/R4W_V5.0_MAY_2006.jpg

http://www.getdiesel.net/DIESEL_TEST_2010_may_06.jpg

If we do testers it will be posted on the official GET DIESEL thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=473004

more info. in a week or less when I get caught up.

Sixpack
04-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Very nice

uhockey
04-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Interesting.

Eightpak
04-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Dude Chuck, count me in on the testing if you decide to do it! I was actually just thinking of doing another cycle of DT the other day but will probably wait for this to come out. What is the main Diff in DT 2010 and original DT?

pu12en12g
04-17-2006, 09:50 AM
Good luck with it Chuck ! :cool:

Is the MACA a new addition ?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 10:19 AM
Good luck with it Chuck ! :cool:

Is the MACA a new addition ?

there are a few new additions but the blend is different for everything.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Dude Chuck, count me in on the testing if you decide to do it! I was actually just thinking of doing another cycle of DT the other day but will probably wait for this to come out. What is the main Diff in DT 2010 and original DT?

Kicks in faster, works for all those guys using it who dont have low test.

DT was good for people coming off cycles or with low test, but normal test level people were using it and didnt like it.

EDIT: some normal test level people were not liking it.

This formula works for a wider range of consumers with no libido shut down at 5/6 a day.

Also with DIESEL TEST u have to find what works best, 4/5/6 a day, some people less is better, more shuts them down, with DIESEL TEST 2010 more is better for everyone for the most part.

DIESEL TEST 2010 basically like stacking DIESEL TEST + Trib Test + Maca and horney goat weed. Speaking of DIESEL TEST and Trib test, someone is selling buy one DIESEL TEST get a free TRIB TEST...

DIESEL TEST 2010 also has 3X the protodiocin of DIESEL TEST.

factotum
04-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Looks interesting but will these replace the standard DT and r4w?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Looks interesting but will these replace the standard DT and r4w?

of course. They are upgrades to whats out now, not sister products, prices will stay the same threw 2006.

hammerhands
04-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks Chuck. I am glad you are constantly making your products better.

kabukirocks
04-17-2006, 11:57 AM
looking forward to it. Just about out of R4W and I was planning a cycle of DT in the coming month. Very excited.

off topic a little. But will combining DT with IGF help in keeping the LH hormone up?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 01:47 PM
off topic a little. But will combining DT with IGF help in keeping the LH hormone up?

the new DIESEL TEST has 3X the protodiocin so LH loop back wont happen.

but now DT and TT doesnt cause LH shut down.

storm shadow
04-17-2006, 01:51 PM
I might be interested in GetReady4War, can you make the label bigger on the link, I can't really read it.

kappaz
04-17-2006, 01:57 PM
I might be interested in GetReady4War, can you make the label bigger on the link, I can't really read it.

Use the zoom button in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

storm shadow
04-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Use the zoom button in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
;)

sawastea
04-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Good stuff Chucky-Cheese...

Can't wait 'til it hits the Cyberstore :D

BillyB
04-17-2006, 02:24 PM
I can not wait to pick up some of the new r4w. Very cool.

wantstobeinshap
04-17-2006, 02:33 PM
R4W looks absolutely appetizing! Can't wait...

Kledz
04-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Good stuff Chucky-Cheese...

Can't wait 'til it hits the Cyberstore :D

When I read this I thought you were talking about the member "Chucky Cheese" and I thought "constructive comments by him? no way!". I got it though. :D

The flavored R4W is quite intriguing, how did the taste turn out on it?

Seth25
04-17-2006, 03:09 PM
When I read this I thought you were talking about the member "Chucky Cheese" and I thought "constructive comments by him? no way!". I got it though. :D

Lets hope the flavor is better than the original!

LJ57
04-17-2006, 03:36 PM
I've avoided Diesel Test in the past because of the price, but since it's already got a good reputation and the price won't increase with the new formula, I might give it a try.

NukeDukem
04-17-2006, 03:40 PM
My neck hurts from reading that label :D (*tilts head at 90 degrees and compares the label on DT2010 with his bottle of DT infront of him*)

Yeah I know I could have saved the pic, opened it in an image editor and rotate it 90 degrees, but I'd rather bitch about it :D (And yes I know it is fine on the bottle at 90 degrees (And yes I just took a bunch of AMP so I am rambling) )

:D

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 04:30 PM
My neck hurts from reading that label :D (*tilts head at 90 degrees and compares the label on DT2010 with his bottle of DT infront of him*)

Yeah I know I could have saved the pic, opened it in an image editor and rotate it 90 degrees, but I'd rather bitch about it :D (And yes I know it is fine on the bottle at 90 degrees (And yes I just took a bunch of AMP so I am rambling) )

:D

the labels are not sideways.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 04:31 PM
some corn balls gave this thread 1 star.........I love it.

Sixpack
04-17-2006, 04:55 PM
I wonder who that could be? Could it be king cornball.....u know who i am talking about lol

some corn balls gave this thread 1 star.........I love it.

InfamousSandunguero
04-17-2006, 05:01 PM
AKA "Grande Bolas"

haha should of had been "Bolas Grande".

anyways good luck Chuck.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 06:37 PM
AKA "Grande Bolas"

haha should of had been "Bolas Grande".

anyways good luck Chuck.

Yeah in spanish class maybe, but in Puerto Rico they say Grande Bolas.

G.W. Hayduke
04-17-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm so glad that you care more about producing a high quality product than some cheap-ass thing that will move units simply because it's priced at $25.

InfamousSandunguero
04-17-2006, 06:46 PM

Im Puertorican...;) You too? "Grande Bolas" sounds like a 'gringo' trying to say it..:D

Kledz
04-17-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm so glad that you care more about producing a high quality product than some cheap-ass thing that will move units simply because it's priced at $25.

Im assuming thats case as well, and its actually refreshing to see.

user1111
04-17-2006, 07:12 PM
Kick ass labels, and I will be buying New D-test very soon!

take care

factotum
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM

Ah I miss those reps from protein factory.

G.W. Hayduke
04-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Kick ass labels, and I will be buying New D-test very soon!

take care
:rolleyes: Ummm... I know a good graphic artist if you wanna talk labels. He'll work for supplements... :D

But I can't wait to try out the new D-test myself. Seems like it should been called something like 2025 though. 2010 just isn't that far into the future anymore.

fightu4food
04-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh man!! I got my D-test ready to go for next month, and I just ordered some more Diesel stuff yesterday. CHecked the order today and there is a problem with it....they don't have the Ready4War or aren't giving me the 2 bottle combo I ordered??

So, I changed some stuff on my order......and just put it through....damn.
So my stack looks like: Diesel Fuel, Diesel Test, RAW Test, NOS Ether.

and I'm the idiot running the MAN log with the OLD formulations!!!

Oh boy, here we go again!!

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
:rolleyes: Ummm... I know a good graphic artist if you wanna talk labels. He'll work for supplements... :D

But I can't wait to try out the new D-test myself. Seems like it should been called something like 2025 though. 2010 just isn't that far into the future anymore.

Well I got a DIESEL TEST 2020 on the back burner.........just kiddin'

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Oh man!! I got my D-test ready to go for next month, and I just ordered some more Diesel stuff yesterday. CHecked the order today and there is a problem with it....they don't have the Ready4War or aren't giving me the 2 bottle combo I ordered??

So, I changed some stuff on my order......and just put it through....damn.
So my stack looks like: Diesel Fuel, Diesel Test, RAW Test, NOS Ether.

and I'm the idiot running the MAN log with the OLD fomulations!!!

Oh boy, here we go again!!

u act like anything thats currently out is trash......you use old like it mean non-effective.

anyway I will have the write ups and stuff done soon, soon meaning in the next 10 days.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-17-2006, 08:29 PM

actually bb.com is shipping a grape ready4war now.........but they kept the supplement facts up for the old formula (not R4W V5.0 but grape Ready4War)............it taste better, no need to mix it, but R4W has less b-vitamins so it will taste better than the current grape.

fightu4food
04-17-2006, 08:43 PM
u act like anything thats currently out is trash......you use old like it mean non-effective.

anyway I will have the write ups and stuff done soon, soon meaning in the next 10 days.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't remember me saying anything was trash. And I'm pretty sure I didn't say that the previous MAN formulations were "non-effective", otherwise, why would I run them?

I'll try to curb my enthusiasm in the future. Good thing your products are more sound than your reasoning.

d2r2005
04-17-2006, 08:49 PM
i have a question about the ready for war 5. it has 100% folic acid. most people get the ample amount of folic through multi or however else. when too much folic acid is present, it presents symptoms like b-12 deficiency. 1000mcg is usually the max anyone would want to take. was this thought about when making the product? thanks for taking the time.

G.W. Hayduke
04-17-2006, 08:52 PM
i have a question about the ready for war 5. it has 100% folic acid. most people get the ample amount of folic through multi or however else. when too much folic acid is present, it presents symptoms like b-12 deficiency. 1000mcg is usually the max anyone would want to take. was this thought about when making the product? thanks for taking the time.
Lack of folic acid is one of the most common nutrient deficiencys.

d2r2005
04-17-2006, 09:36 PM

well, most bodybuilders take a multi (gnc mega men, animal pak,etc ) and those both contain Folic Acid: 400mcg. With r4w plus multi, that equals 800 mcg which is quite close to 1000. i honestly doubt most bbers here have a folic acid deficiency. now if you went into the public, i would agree it is very common. i don't have the %s though.

Coulaid
04-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Nice job Chuck! I cannot wait to try the new R4W 300mg of C :D

d2r2005
04-17-2006, 10:24 PM
obviously the blend is what makes the product. what i said earlier just jumped out at me, and i figured i'd ask. good luck with the products! :)

Eightpak
04-17-2006, 11:48 PM

Chuck I can't remember the last time another company excited me with new product upgrades like Get Diesel. I'm definetly giving these new products a try one way or another! I'll be taking DT2010 and R4W V5.0 throwing up more poundage than ever all while wearing my Certified Diesel shirt. Things can't get any better than this in the bodybuilding world!!!;)

sawastea
04-18-2006, 05:23 AM

Isn't folic acid for chicks?!? ;)

Chuck, you're a Moricua? I could've sworn you were from the outskirts of Iceland.

Robboe
04-18-2006, 06:09 AM
What % of potassium bicarbonate is potassium?

krustster
04-18-2006, 06:18 AM

thats about all I'm going to say, just an FYI....not a hole hyped up write up and blabla.

Chuck, here's a stupid question for you... is the "yohimbe" listed, just the regular yohimbe bark, or the yohimbine extract?

krustster
04-18-2006, 06:21 AM
actually bb.com is shipping a grape ready4war now.........but they kept the supplement facts up for the old formula (not R4W V5.0 but grape Ready4War)............it taste better, no need to mix it, but R4W has less b-vitamins so it will taste better than the current grape.
I never thought of B vitamins as causing a bad taste, but that makes sense. I remember a bottle of B-complex pills I had that absolutely reeked.

nick912
04-18-2006, 06:54 AM
As a self proclaimed R4W expert, this new formula excites me! I cant wait to try it

391rippy
04-18-2006, 07:03 AM
folic acid doesn't cause a b-12 deficiency; it can mask a b-12 deficiency.

NHBBareKnuckler
04-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey Chuck how would this fit into your 3 Kings stack?

xGhostinGx
04-18-2006, 07:53 AM

Dont argue with CD, he is never wrong. Nice thread to pimp. Nice no OT in your pimp thread. I have yet to see any bloodwork to actually see that this elevated test levels. Do you have bloodwork showing this does what you say it does? Or does this stuff give you a raging hard on and people who dont know any better think it is elevated test?

I like how you mention TT raises LH, implying that it will raise test. Thats a load of bull. Clomid does a nice job of raising LH over Nolva, but Nolva wins in raising test. Hmmmm.

Before you start talking about real world feedback or anybody else does, remember all the people who thought they were taking CEE and they were saying it was better and it turned out to be CrM? LOL. Real world feedback rocks. :rolleyes: I expect some of your hypsters to say this is good stuff. Find an honest respected board member, give him enough for a cycle :eek:, pay for the bloodwork :eek: and then you can make your claims.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-18-2006, 08:43 AM
Im Puertorican...;) You too? "Grande Bolas" sounds like a 'gringo' trying to say it..:D

I got alot of family in Loiza and Fajardo.... I picked that up after hearing a joke years ago down there. The product was actually going to be called Grande Bolas but I changed it to DIESEL TEST at the last minute. Just put AKA Grande Bolas.

d2r2005
04-18-2006, 08:43 AM
folic acid doesn't cause a b-12 deficiency; it can mask a b-12 deficiency.

yes i just reread the site i was looking at. symtoms of too much folic acid are digestive upset, energy loss and insomnia. thanks again for clearing that up.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Dont argue with CD, he is never wrong. Nice thread to pimp. Nice no OT in your pimp thread. I have yet to see any bloodwork to actually see that this elevated test levels. Do you have bloodwork showing this does what you say it does? Or does this stuff give you a raging hard on and people who dont know any better think it is elevated test?

I like how you mention TT raises LH, implying that it will raise test. Thats a load of bull. Clomid does a nice job of raising LH over Nolva, but Nolva wins in raising test. Hmmmm.

Before you start talking about.........

Before you start talking you should know a little more about me and DIESEL TEST.

You have yet to see blood work because you have yet to learn to use the search button.

Tribulus does raise LH, I never implied it will raise test, the problem with DIESEL TEST (current formula) is LH is reduced while total, free test goes up.

Anyway this isn’t a pimp thread; this is a public service announcement. People do want to know when new products are released. I didn’t start this thread saying DIESEL TEST 2010 and R4W V5.0 was better than any product except its predecessors.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't remember me saying anything was trash. And I'm pretty sure I didn't say that the previous MAN formulations were "non-effective", otherwise, why would I run them?

I'll try to curb my enthusiasm in the future. Good thing your products are more sound than your reasoning.

I use trash loosely.........i didn’t mean to imply you said trash as in complete garbage.

You used expressions in your post that sent the message that you were using the “old -primitive version” of some products.

Shutup
04-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Awesome!

Chuck, you're the best rep on this board. You have kick ass supps and you just happen to be a real person!

Big upps youself!

CHUCK DIESEL
04-18-2006, 08:53 AM
Nice no OT in your pimp thread.

What’s O/T about new supplements in the supplement section?

Funny when PA disappears form months then only post a thread about a new product like Cell Fuel or anything else comes out by Ergo, designer, etc.., it’s not a pimp thread.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Find an honest respected board member, give him enough for a cycle :eek:, pay for the bloodwork :eek: and then you can make your claims.

ummm we did that with previous DIESEL TEST formulas but we didnt pay for the blood work, they did. Anyone that use DIESEL TEST and get pre- and post blood work done is given a free bottle of DIESEL TEST and Ready4War after they post results................ask about me.

u might want to check this thread out playboy.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=612113

rogers_andrew
04-18-2006, 11:10 AM
ummm we did that with previous DIESEL TEST formulas but we didnt pay for the blood work, they did. Anyone that use DIESEL TEST and get pre- and post blood work done is given a free bottle of DIESEL TEST and Ready4War after they post results................ask about me.

u might want to check this thread out playboy.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=612113

I may be interested in doing that. How much are your bottles of the new Diesel Test going to run? Also, any idea on the price of bloodwork?

G.W. Hayduke
04-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Chuck I can't remember the last time another company excited me with new product upgrades like Get Diesel. I'm definetly giving these new products a try one way or another! I'll be taking DT2010 and R4W V5.0 throwing up more poundage than ever all while wearing my Certified Diesel shirt. Things can't get any better than this in the bodybuilding world!!!;)
I'll agree to that one. Whenever I here Diesel is doing a new formula I always get interested.

BTW, Chuck, I love how you got links to research sites at getdiesel.net. Shows you really believe in your stuff in the way you point people in the direction to research it for themselves.

mikeizlike
04-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Cool, very interested in the the new R4W. I never tried preworkout supps until I tried a sample of shock therapy and had a mind blowing workout. I didn't make me jittery or over energized, but it just put me in a real good mood n focus. Only downside for me with preworkout supps like ST is a NO booster which I dont want. I have been looking into Omega Sports Power Jolt and your R4W, so I'll def be interested in upcoming product reviews. And if you need a tester, I would love to do it, but either way I think I will be buying a tub.

-Later

fightu4food
04-19-2006, 05:07 AM
I use trash loosely.........i didn’t mean to imply you said trash as in complete garbage.

You used expressions in your post that sent the message that you were using the “old -primitive version” of some products.

Yeah, it may have seemed like that....I get a little worked up alot of the time. In this case, it's like buying the new fastest computer gadget and you're the ****, then next week they got one thats twice as fast for the same price.....you know, you're like....what the $%^$.

A couple items were out of stock on my order, so I ended up cancelling it .....i still got two weeks anyways....reconsidering what the stack will be......

Robboe
04-19-2006, 05:48 AM
What % of potassium bicarbonate is potassium?

Bump. I am curious.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-20-2006, 07:22 AM
I may be interested in doing that. How much are your bottles of the new Diesel Test going to run? Also, any idea on the price of bloodwork?

price will be the same until around the end of the year. I dont know I know at the least you can get a saliva test kit from BAC and you have to pay for additional test because you only get 2 test and I like people to at the min. get LH, total test, free test and estrodiol..........and if possible cortisol, prolactin, dhea.

Of course the free products dont pay for the test, but its something I can do to help compensate.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-20-2006, 07:26 AM
Bump. I am curious.

we dont disclose the % (same with pot. phosphate....u are curious for what reason?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-20-2006, 07:28 AM
Chuck, here's a stupid question for you... is the "yohimbe" listed, just the regular yohimbe bark, or the yohimbine extract?

We use yohimbe bark extract standardized for total yohimbines and yohimbine base. We dont use yohimbine HCL if thats what ur asking or whole herb unstandardized yohimbe.

newbody101
04-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Chuck, any hint as to when diesel test 2010 is expected to be released? I've been wanting to do a full blood test to find out where my test levels are. If it is low, I was thinking of trying a natural test booster. 36yrs old so I wouldn't be surprised if I was a bit low.

Also what tests do you recommend? I know you mentioned LH, Total Test, Free Test, Estrodiol, Cortisol, Prolactin, and DHEA. Anything else? What are normal levels for these?

If the release is within the next month or so, I'll wait till it comes out and give it a test run with blood work.

Thanks,
Paul

Eightpak
04-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Chuck, any hint as to when diesel test 2010 is expected to be released? I've been wanting to do a full blood test to find out where my test levels are. If it is low, I was thinking of trying a natural test booster. 36yrs old so I wouldn't be surprised if I was a bit low.

Also what tests do you recommend? I know you mentioned LH, Total Test, Free Test, Estrodiol, Cortisol, Prolactin, and DHEA. Anything else? What are normal levels for these?

If the release is within the next month or so, I'll wait till it comes out and give it a test run with blood work.

Thanks,
Paul
I believe he said May.1 in the original post.

Robboe
04-21-2006, 08:10 AM
we dont disclose the % (same with pot. phosphate....u are curious for what reason?

Cause i was looking for the % of bicarbonate myself last week and couldn't find it. By coincidence, i see this thread and your use of the compond, so i was hoping you could tell me.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-21-2006, 09:33 AM

Thanks,
Paul

I dont remember what I put in the original post but its looking like between May 8th and May12th but I will know better in a week. Same with R4W V5.0

CHUCK DIESEL
04-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Cause i was looking for the % of bicarbonate myself last week and couldn't find it. By coincidence, i see this thread and your use of the compond, so i was hoping you could tell me.

umm u can ask any supplier what percentage of potasium bicarbonate they sell is potasium..........

none the less

It varies from 35% to 40%. Most forms are about 38% K.

HYPEBEAST
04-21-2006, 10:02 AM
Is it going to be the same price?

kabukirocks
04-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Is it going to be the same price?

I think he has answered this in the post a couple times so far...well at least for 2006 anyway.

HYPEBEAST
04-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah i just called

CanadaBBOY
04-21-2006, 12:11 PM
umm u can ask any supplier what percentage of potasium bicarbonate they sell is potasium..........

none the less

I'm coming up with about 41% here, same difference. But that's the theoretical molecular percentage of the compound.

CanadaBBOY
04-21-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm coming up with about 41% here, same difference. But that's the theoretical molecular percentage of the compound.

It seems wierd that they would sell potassium bicarbonate, the only stable bicarbonate is sodium bicarbonate. The charge ratio of all other cations do not match with bicarbonate and cause too much electronic distortion in the bicarbonate anion and cause it to disproportionate.

wdodd
04-22-2006, 07:56 AM
To clarify from earlier, the R4W that bb.com is sending out now, it that the older version, or the 5.0?

1-Testosterone
04-22-2006, 08:15 AM

Chuck, your products are awesome but the labels and packaging is awful!
I can re-design AWESOME Labels for all of your products for FREE if I were to get each of your products!

CHUCK DIESEL
04-22-2006, 08:36 AM
Chuck, your products are awesome but the labels and packaging is awful!
I can re-design AWESOME Labels for all of your products for FREE if I were to get each of your products!

I can design awesome labels also, please read previous post on my view on labels.

BTW they are not awful! I wouldnt say they are no worse than controlled labs or xtreme formulation labels. Labels are not suppose to please everyone looking at them.

AND once again, pretty "awesome" labels is not our priority. No one is going to like every label. Im suprised you guys put so much weight in a label anyway.

nick912
04-22-2006, 08:37 AM
ya who cares about the labels!!? Its the stuff inside that counts. I wish I had a scoop of that new grape R4W right now. Im crashing!

Sixpack
04-22-2006, 08:49 AM
Amen and I personally like the new labels

ya who cares about the labels!!? Its the stuff inside that counts. I wish I had a scoop of that new grape R4W right now. Im crashing!

G.W. Hayduke
04-22-2006, 12:06 PM
I can design awesome labels also, please read previous post on my view on labels.

BTW they are not awful! I wouldnt say they are no worse than controlled labs or xtreme formulation labels. Labels are not suppose to please everyone looking at them.

AND once again, pretty "awesome" labels is not our priority. No one is going to like every label. Im suprised you guys put so much weight in a label anyway.
Booyah!

I think the labels are nice. Simple is often times better than complex. I was just worried that you had actually payed someone to do them.

Eightpak
04-22-2006, 05:04 PM
No one cares what the label on a bottle of steroids looks like, do they? Again, its the stuff inside that counts. Labels are sweet IMO, btw!

Mr. Aries
04-22-2006, 05:20 PM
To clarify from earlier, the R4W that bb.com is sending out now, it that the older version, or the 5.0?

sighs.... it's not may 8th yet, is it?

stEam_B()at
04-22-2006, 05:27 PM
just got off my 60 day DT cycle and log, was going to get some Tribtest but i think ill try the new 2010DT ;)

alex71
04-22-2006, 08:06 PM
UK sites are selling a R4W version without yohimbe replaced by DL-phenylalanine in the Propritary Blend(7,528mg against 6,478 of BB.com)
someone can tell me which version is this?maybe the first version,then the second now on BB.com and finally the third coming out on may?

Robboe
04-23-2006, 07:42 AM

none the less

Thanks.

In follow-up, does that mean that each serving of R4W gives over 100mg potassium (308mg/serving x.35 = 107.5mg)?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 08:27 AM
sighs.... it's not may 8th yet, is it?

^^^^

also the labels dont look the same, the new one will just say R4W V5.0

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 08:29 AM
UK sites are selling a R4W version without yohimbe replaced by DL-phenylalanine in the Propritary Blend(7,528mg against 6,478 of BB.com)
someone can tell me which version is this?maybe the first version,then the second now on BB.com and finally the third coming out on may?

thats the current version, grape, yohimbe free. The problem is bb.com put up the flavor as grap, but didnt change the supplement facts. bb.com's version is proprietary blen 7,528mg they just need to have the site match what they are selling.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 08:35 AM
Thanks.

In follow-up, does that mean that each serving of R4W gives over 100mg potassium (308mg/serving x.35 = 107.5mg)?

Robboe..........the label clearly says 308mg of Potassium (as K phosphate/bicarbonate).

That means there is 308mg of potassium (from potassium phosphate and potassium bicarbonate).

Its not listed like this:

Potassium bicarbonate 308mg

Its like when you see:

Zinc (as monomethione) 10mg

That means 10mg of zinc from zinc monomethione.

Now if it says:

Zinc Monomethione 10mg

Thats not 10mg of zinc (but I forgot the % of zinc in zinc monomethione I think its like 25-30% or something like that).

sjl25
04-23-2006, 08:44 AM
DIESEL TEST 2010 also has 3X the protodiocin of DIESEL TEST.

Can you reveal how much protodioscin is in each serving of the new DIESEL TEST?

Also, when is your nootropic formula going to be released?

Robboe
04-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Robboe..........the label clearly says 308mg of Potassium (as K phosphate/bicarbonate).

That means there is 308mg of potassium (from potassium phosphate and potassium bicarbonate).

Its not listed like this:

Potassium bicarbonate 308mg

Its like when you see:

Zinc (as monomethione) 10mg

That means 10mg of zinc from zinc monomethione.

Now if it says:

Zinc Monomethione 10mg

Thats not 10mg of zinc (but I forgot the % of zinc in zinc monomethione I think its like 25-30% or something like that).

Ok, so you have about 880mg Potassium Bicarb giving 308mg actual potassium per serving, correct?

(308 is 35% of 880)

Outside backer
04-23-2006, 08:51 AM
I dont know from experience but I think I read about R4W taste issues was this addressed int eh new formula coming out

1-Testosterone
04-23-2006, 09:41 AM

I was kidding man!
I know your products are second to none in results.
But why would you don't want great looking labels? (like VPX, BSN or Biotest)
Its just a pure bonus. It will only add to to your sales!

(And sorry, as good as your products are, you need better packaging)

Take Primaforce or Scivation for example. They combine excellent products with Great Packaging & Exceptional prices.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Ok, so you have about 880mg Potassium Bicarb giving 308mg actual potassium per serving, correct?

(308 is 35% of 880)

Dont quit know why you are asking so many questions but if you go back and read my reply you will see once again the potassium content is from potassium bicarbonate and potasium phosphate. It says it on the label and above..........why would you think its total potasium content comes from bicarbonate.........and why do you care?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 03:16 PM
I was kidding man!
I know your products are second to none in results.
But why would you don't want great looking labels? (like VPX, BSN or Biotest)
Its just a pure bonus. It will only add to to your sales!

(And sorry, as good as your products are, you need better packaging)

Take Primaforce or Scivation for example. They combine excellent products with Great Packaging & Exceptional prices.

ummm excellent products? Now before u guys have a fit, yeah I do use products from primaforce, but those are lines that need excellent packaging as a big chunk of the marketing. Very few lines have products that are effective enough to sell with products that taste like R4W or with not so "sexy" labels like GET DIESEL.

Those companies do them. Every company isnt going to be the same.

The thing is my target market isnt buying products because they got "great...pretty....etc.." labels. The customers that we go after have never once thought that we need better labels.

Like someone said above no one gives a rats ass what steroid labels look like.......u know why........because the people using steroids base 100% of reasoning for buying steroids on if they are legit, and if they work, and if the price is right.

Can we let the "u should get kick ass labels" discussion die?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-23-2006, 03:23 PM
I dont know from experience but I think I read about R4W taste issues was this addressed int eh new formula coming out

Well with the current grape formula if you mix it with about 12-15oz of water its "ok"

the new formula will have less of an "off taste" because we reduced alot of the b-vitamins.

I wish some of you were working out in the days of Ultimate Orange and Metaform Heat....if you want to talk taste.

Mr. Aries
04-23-2006, 03:31 PM
i am gonna get some of this new stuff chuck... this should be awesome =)

Eightpak
04-23-2006, 03:48 PM
ummm excellent products? Now before u guys have a fit, yeah I do use products from primaforce, but those are lines that need excellent packaging as a big chunk of the marketing. Very few lines have products that are effective enough to sell with products that taste like R4W or with not so "sexy" labels like GET DIESEL.

Those companies do them. Every company isnt going to be the same.

The thing is my target market isnt buying products because they got "great...pretty....etc.." labels. The customers that we go after have never once thought that we need better labels.

Like someone said above no one gives a rats ass what steroid labels look like.......u know why........because the people using steroids base 100% of reasoning for buying steroids on if they are legit, and if they work, and if the price is right.

Can we let the "u should get kick ass labels" discussion die?

Word. Um..BSN and Muscletech have some decent labels but their products are no where near as effeective as chucks, IMO. And now they have to charge more for their products to pay for the fancy packages and labels. I will go with Get Diesel.

Robboe
04-24-2006, 01:53 AM
Dont quit know why you are asking so many questions but if you go back and read my reply you will see once again the potassium content is from potassium bicarbonate and potasium phosphate. It says it on the label and above..........why would you think its total potasium content comes from bicarbonate.........and why do you care?

Just curious, as said earlier.

I was actually under the impression that each serving of potassium had to be 99mg maxmimum by FDA ruling. Or is that just for products in pill form?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Just curious, as said earlier.

I was actually under the impression that each serving of potassium had to be 99mg maxmimum by FDA ruling. Or is that just for products in pill form?

pill form. 99mg per pill. But not 100% sure, I do know we have tons of products in America that provide over 99mg of potassium per serving.

Joel
04-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Before you start talking about real world feedback or anybody else does, remember all the people who thought they were taking CEE and they were saying it was better and it turned out to be CrM? LOL. Real world feedback rocks. :rolleyes: I expect some of your hypsters to say this is good stuff. s.

Isnt that called "Brotelligence" ?

Joel
04-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Chuck maybe I will try your new stuff !

Robboe
04-24-2006, 08:17 AM
pill form. 99mg per pill. But not 100% sure, I do know we have tons of products in America that provide over 99mg of potassium per serving.

That are sold as dietary supplements?

Joel
04-24-2006, 08:42 AM

maybe Chucks new products should be prescription-only !

CHUCK DIESEL
04-24-2006, 09:10 AM

Yes. Here are a few:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sci/vition.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cn/nitro.html
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iss/hgh.html

Ok, lets save the "21 potassium questions" for another thread.

kris4153
04-24-2006, 10:39 AM
Like me.... I do not care about what the bottle looks like as long as the product inside works!!!

Krieger00
04-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Likin what I see..both look nice and solid, can't wait to see reviews/logs!

thevoice
04-25-2006, 07:18 AM
is diesel test 2010 as potent as lets say the 3 kings non hormonal stack?

madlaw
04-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Could care less what the label looks like.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-25-2006, 08:45 AM
is diesel test 2010 as potent as lets say the 3 kings non hormonal stack?

More like the double or nothing stack (non-hormonal) stacked with horney goat weed and Maca.

The double or nothing with DT2010 and Trib Test will be like the current three kings (+ maca and horney goat weed).

You know, DT2010 is more like DIESEL TEST stacked with TRIB TEST and Ejaculoid.

krustster
04-25-2006, 10:57 AM
I can't wait for DT 2010....I got great results from the "old" stuff so this should naturally be a lot better. I'll just have to figure out how to deal with the ridiculously short temper that it gives me :eek:

Meanwhile... I was debating on whether to mention this since it's "while supplies last" and I wanted to pick up another order of it when I got paid next, but why not---another site (you know the one) is offering a deal where you buy the 2-bottle combo of ready4war and get a FREE container of NOS Ether! I about **** my pants when I saw that and of course bought it right away. I would have bought 2 but I didn't have the money. So when you all go jump on that deal, be sure to save one for me. :cool: :eek:

kabukirocks
04-25-2006, 01:58 PM
how many cycles of DT can be done in a year? Time on and Time off?

CHUCK DIESEL
04-25-2006, 04:06 PM
how many cycles of DT can be done in a year? Time on and Time off?

bottle says 60 days on 2 weeks off.

FitnessJunkie
04-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey Chuck -
Can R4W and Diesel Fuel be taken together? Or is that too much for stimulants? Sorry if a dumb question...I'm sort of new to Diesel products. I've known about your products for a while, however never tried them.

Keep up the great job!

CHUCK DIESEL
04-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey Chuck -
Can R4W and Diesel Fuel be taken together? Or is that too much for stimulants? Sorry if a dumb question...I'm sort of new to Diesel products. I've known about your products for a while, however never tried them.

Keep up the great job!

yes, but just replace the pre-workout dose on DIESEL FUEL with the Ready4War.

sjl25
04-29-2006, 01:04 PM
Can you reveal how much protodioscin is in each serving of the new DIESEL TEST?

Also, when is your nootropic formula going to be released?

BUMP.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-29-2006, 02:46 PM
BUMP.

Yeah I can tell but Im not, I will say its 3X more than the current formula....

Our nootropic will be released some time this summer.

Next up after DIESEL TEST 2010 and R4W V5.0 is

-DIESEL FUEL V12 (about June 15th)
(DIESEL FUEL with way more kick like consumers asked for, but still w/o caffeine).
-NOS ETHER 2010 (about July 15th)
-Inferno 360 (thermo. with caf.) (about july15th)

Im re-doing the entire line up to make the products the strongest in their cat. at any cost. If consumers want to pay $30 for Tight, and not $33 for Inferno 360 because they call it "pricey" then I cant do anything about it.

Oh yeah, NOS ETHER, DIESEL FUEL and Ready4War...(all our 29.95) products will go to about $33.95 online between 1-10 August 2006.

DIESEL TEST 2010 will stay the same price as DIESEL TEST for a while (I think).

Then

-Mind Right (nootropic)

and a few others.....................then babababam........some protein blends.

CHUCK DIESEL
04-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Some time next week (by 6 May 06) there will be a combo cutting/testosterone stack available at bodybuilding.com only.

1) DIESEL FUEL
1) Higher Power caffeine
1) Trib Test

for...............

about...........

$34! per stack

Eightpak
04-29-2006, 06:01 PM
NOS Ether 2010? Hek yea, can't wait for that!!! Also, 3X as much protodiocin as the current DT. Wow, what about the avenacosides content?

Eightpak
05-02-2006, 06:15 AM
NOS Ether 2010? Hek yea, can't wait for that!!! Also, 3X as much protodiocin as the current DT. Wow, what about the avenacosides content?

Bump

CHUCK DIESEL
05-02-2006, 07:13 AM

the avenacosides is about the same, actually I think it was reduced a little because we added the Utica Dotica. 2 much avenacosides will shut your LH down.

Iron4Life
05-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Hey Eightpak, do you really feel or notice any difference when your on DT? At your age (and mine fore that matter) you wouldnt think you would need a test booster..... (Im wondering because I may give it a go)

SoCool
05-02-2006, 12:10 PM
It's May yo, where dey at?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-02-2006, 03:37 PM
It's May yo, where dey at?

R4W V5.0 will start to show up online first, probably in the next 10 days.

The DIESEL TEST 2010 is held up in the enteric coating process and will not be done for about another week, so it wont be online until around the 16th to the 20th.

BillyB
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM
R4W V5.0 will start to show up online first, probably in the next 10 days.

O lord, I'm drooling. I hate waiting even if it is only 10 days.

SoCool
05-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Suck, I leave for my honeymoon on the 19th :). Was hoping to bring it along. I may check it out when I get back.

Iron4Life
05-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey Eightpak, do you really feel or notice any difference when your on DT? At your age (and mine fore that matter) you wouldnt think you would need a test booster..... (Im wondering because I may give it a go)

Bump...

Chuck, I'd also appreaciate your input on this....

solarize
05-02-2006, 10:15 PM

I cant speak for eightpack, but I do know at my age I certainly felt a difference, and my blood work showed that also. Really like DT, just wish it was a bit cheaper.

Eightpak
05-02-2006, 10:36 PM

Yea I felt a difference. It helped with strength alot and made my libido skyrocket to a point that was almost unbearable. :eek: Thats the only downside. I'm in my prime already and don't need more increase in libido, but I love the bodybuilding affects I get from DT which is why I've used it and want to use the new version.

Iron4Life
05-03-2006, 06:00 AM
Thanks for responding Eightpak, I really appreciate your opinion. I think Ill give it a shot, see how it treats me......

PumpingBuck
05-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Yeah I can tell but Im not, I will say its 3X more than the current formula....

Our nootropic will be released some time this summer.

Next up after DIESEL TEST 2010 and R4W V5.0 is

-DIESEL FUEL V12 (about June 15th)
(DIESEL FUEL with way more kick like consumers asked for, but still w/o caffeine).
-NOS ETHER 2010 (about July 15th)
-Inferno 360 (thermo. with caf.) (about july15th)

Im re-doing the entire line up to make the products the strongest in their cat. at any cost. If consumers want to pay $30 for Tight, and not $33 for Inferno 360 because they call it "pricey" then I cant do anything about it.

Oh yeah, NOS ETHER, DIESEL FUEL and Ready4War...(all our 29.95) products will go to about $33.95 online between 1-10 August 2006.

DIESEL TEST 2010 will stay the same price as DIESEL TEST for a while (I think).

Then

-Mind Right (nootropic)

and a few others.....................then babababam........some protein blends.

Chuck,
I've been on your products for a couple of years now and absolutley love them. I get really excited when you are coming out with a new product. I have a few questions for you.

-Is the Diesel Fuel V12 going to give you energy like the last batch of DF, but without the caffeine?

-When combining Nos Ether 2010 with other Diesel products, will you get too much of a pump or it's going to help you that much more on your gains?

-Will you ever sleep combining Diesel Fuel, R4W, and Inferno 360? Or can you scratch one of the other products?
--Diesel Fuel will be strickly for weight loss and energy?
--R4W will be for pre-workout energy only!
--Inferno 360 for?
Just a little confused, because sometimes I don't need R4W for pre-workout. How does Inferno 360 fit into the picture?

-How much stronger is the New Diesel Test formula than the last batch again?

-Mind Right will be your new brain supplement coming out?

Thanks for any info,
Art

Immichaelski
05-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Thats good to know about the new formula. Ill wait around to see peoples results. I am already mixing horny goat weed and maca with my dt. I was really feeling it the the first few days, but not so much anymore. I had a birthday party and drank a bit though, really wish I wouldnt have though but oh well. How long do you think you should take off within another cycle, just to be safe?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Bump...

Chuck, I'd also appreaciate your input on this....

input on what, if someone 21 should use a test booster? Its up to you, I know DIESEL TEST seems to make younger guys libido jump way high, but test does go up. Its so hit or miss in the testosterone market, now a days you cant put an age on if DIESEL TEST or any test booster is for you only by looking at how you feel, blood work, training, etc.

If you lift hard and 4X + a week, you will respond to DT. If you nat. have a soft look and high cortisol or stess you will respond........at any age.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-03-2006, 09:50 AM
Chuck,
I've been on your products for a couple of years now and absolutley love them. I get really excited when you are coming out with a new product. I have a few questions for you.

-Is the Diesel Fuel V12 going to give you energy like the last batch of DF, but without the caffeine?

-When combining Nos Ether 2010 with other Diesel products, will you get too much of a pump or it's going to help you that much more on your gains?

-Will you ever sleep combining Diesel Fuel, R4W, and Inferno 360? Or can you scratch one of the other products?
--Diesel Fuel will be strickly for weight loss and energy?
--R4W will be for pre-workout energy only!
--Inferno 360 for?
Just a little confused, because sometimes I don't need R4W for pre-workout. How does Inferno 360 fit into the picture?

-How much stronger is the New Diesel Test formula than the last batch again?

-Mind Right will be your new brain supplement coming out?

Thanks for any info,
Art

The first batch of DIESEL FUEL as in the one that had ephedrine?

Its going to be really strong for energy, energy for 2-5/ hours per dose.

the difference between that and inferno 360 is inferno 360 is for those who live for the spine tingling, jacked up EC feeling.

Ready4War and Inferno 360 differers by R4W beeing endurance/thermo/nootropic Inferno360 will be a stronger thermo, but less for endurance and nootropic effects. DIESEL FUEL V12 will be for longer energy without synthetic caffeine or yohimbe. R4W hits you in 15 min. or less which is important for a pre-workout drink mix. If your main goal insnt having tons of energy and motivation with increased endurance (just max. thermogenic effect and tons of energy), then inferno 360 pre-workout will do. DIESEL FUEL V12 or current DIESEL FUEL is more for if you are trying to avoid caffeine.

No I didnt copy Inferno 360 from nutrabolics who has Inferno. We did Inferno 360 a long time ago, even set up inferno360.com if you want to check the domain reg. date (just incase someone from nutrabolics is reading this).

Mind Right is a nootropic I developed a while ago also, but thats on the back burner until late summer maybe.

I talked about on here how DIESEL TEST 2010 differs from DIESEL TEST current version.

DT 2010 is like current DT stacked with Trib Test, horney goat weed and Maca.

apexr1
05-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Hey Chuck,
This question i think might be in the wrong thread but i will ask anyway if i could, please. I am currently running Diesel Test and i am about a week into my second bottle and i was taking 5tabs a day and just started to go 6tabs. i noticed about 2weeks ago i started losing my aggression in the gym and my workouts having been only ok. At the start of DT everything was through the roof, and now it seems to be normal again. I also notice no pump during the day and not as good pump at workout time. Any Ideas??? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

PumpingBuck
05-03-2006, 08:12 PM
The first batch of DIESEL FUEL as in the one that had ephedrine?

Its going to be really strong for energy, energy for 2-5/ hours per dose.

the difference between that and inferno 360 is inferno 360 is for those who live for the spine tingling, jacked up EC feeling.

Ready4War and Inferno 360 differers by R4W beeing endurance/thermo/nootropic Inferno360 will be a stronger thermo, but less for endurance and nootropic effects. DIESEL FUEL V12 will be for longer energy without synthetic caffeine or yohimbe. R4W hits you in 15 min. or less which is important for a pre-workout drink mix. If your main goal insnt having tons of energy and motivation with increased endurance (just max. thermogenic effect and tons of energy), then inferno 360 pre-workout will do. DIESEL FUEL V12 or current DIESEL FUEL is more for if you are trying to avoid caffeine.

No I didnt copy Inferno 360 from nutrabolics who has Inferno. We did Inferno 360 a long time ago, even set up inferno360.com if you want to check the domain reg. date (just incase someone from nutrabolics is reading this).

Mind Right is a nootropic I developed a while ago also, but thats on the back burner until late summer maybe.

I talked about on here how DIESEL TEST 2010 differs from DIESEL TEST current version.

DT 2010 is like current DT stacked with Trib Test, horney goat weed and Maca.

Thanks,
I got it all figured out now. I'll be ordering all three(360,DF, R4W) then and mess around on the dosage.

Man, I can't wait to try the new formula's.

Take care,
Art

Bumpinexpo
05-03-2006, 08:35 PM
is there no need to stack anything with the 2010? The reason I ask is because in the past Ive done the Double or Nothing Nonhormonal stack....

BigBok
05-04-2006, 02:47 AM
is there no need to stack anything with the 2010? The reason I ask is because in the past Ive done the Double or Nothing Nonhormonal stack....

Also interested in this but then comparing DT 2010 to current Three Kings Hormonal and non-Hormonal. Thanks !!

ROBOLEG
05-04-2006, 04:40 AM
I look forward to it just started the current NOS ether yesterday I'm going to start a log comparing it to previous creatine based supps I've used what is it you are going to improve on the current NOS ether are you going to make it better for strength, better for endurance ? I'm very intrigued

Bumpinexpo
05-04-2006, 06:39 AM
whenever the new diesel test hits BB.com stores....are they going to show the new labels and such so I KNOW the new formula will be shipped. The reason I ask is R4W is now showing grape being shipped out but still shows the old labels

Bumpinexpo
05-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Is there a new NOS Ether out or is it the same as always?

I look forward to it just started the current NOS ether yesterday I'm going to start a log comparing it to previous creatine based supps I've used what is it you are going to improve on the current NOS ether are you going to make it better for strength, better for endurance ? I'm very intrigued

Iron4Life
05-04-2006, 07:12 AM
input on what, if someone 21 should use a test booster? Its up to you, I know DIESEL TEST seems to make younger guys libido jump way high, but test does go up. Its so hit or miss in the testosterone market, now a days you cant put an age on if DIESEL TEST or any test booster is for you only by looking at how you feel, blood work, training, etc.

If you lift hard and 4X + a week, you will respond to DT. If you nat. have a soft look and high cortisol or stess you will respond........at any age.

Thanks for the input Chuck..... Im just about to start a lean bulk using Diesel Fuel and NOS Ether, I think Ill throw this in the mix once it comes out. Thanks for the great products, and all your help on this board.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Is there a new NOS Ether out or is it the same as always?

No, people were getting ahead of themselves with NOS ETHER 2010 and DIESEL FUEL V12, thats months away.....but we do have this special now:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/get.htm

The Thermogenic/Testosterone Boosting Stack

Purchase:
1x Higher Power Caffeine - 120 Capsules
1x Get Diesel Diesel Fuel - 120 Capsules

Get FREE:
1x Get Diesel Trib Test - 40 Tablets

Price: $33.95

BB2K
05-04-2006, 12:12 PM
Chuck, this new DT looks very promising. I cant wait to try it out. I have a bench meet I am aiming for on June 3rd, I really want to do well. I feel your DT will help me make some really nice strength gains!

Slec
05-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Anyone in the Glendale, AZ area can pick up Get Diesel products at Max Muscle - Glendale. Any time you may be low on one of Chuck's products and need it quick, feel free to come by. This is a great product line and we are proud to have it. New R4W and DT will be in by 5-19. The remaining line is now in stock.

ROBOLEG
05-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Hey Chuck and everyone else please check out my Nos ether log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=780900 I will be comparing it to green bulge and bulk CEE

krustster
05-04-2006, 02:54 PM
No, people were getting ahead of themselves with NOS ETHER 2010 and DIESEL FUEL V12, thats months away.....but we do have this special now:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/get.htm

The Thermogenic/Testosterone Boosting Stack

Purchase:
1x Higher Power Caffeine - 120 Capsules
1x Get Diesel Diesel Fuel - 120 Capsules

Get FREE:
1x Get Diesel Trib Test - 40 Tablets

Price: $33.95
Nice! I may give that a shot if it's still there when I get paid next (I'm poor :D)

SoCool
05-04-2006, 04:04 PM
So, can we expect a drop in the price of original formula DT? Are you gonna keep making the old formula?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-04-2006, 07:29 PM

thats another thread and NOS ETHER 2010 is months away. What Im going to do is make it also better for endurance not just weight lifting endurance but cardio endurance and also better increasing ATP.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-04-2006, 07:33 PM
So, can we expect a drop in the price of original formula DT? Are you gonna keep making the old formula?

no. A new formula doesnt make the current formula cheaper. You can probably expect a rise in the cost of DIESEL TEST in the fall (maybe not). Also most of our retailers are so low on DIESEL TEST it doesnt matter, they will be sold out by around May 12th when they get the 2010 in stock.

no on the old formula. This DIESEL TEST (2010) doesnt have the libdo shut down for some on the current formula (but all they have to do is stick to 3-4 tabs a day of the current one). 2010 kicks in faster and is more effective for users across the age range board. There really is no reason to keep the current formula when the 2010 is adding to the current DIESEL TEST.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-08-2006, 11:46 AM
DIESEL TEST 2010 should be available at bodybuilding.com around 16 May 06.

R4W V5.0 probably shortly before that.

Dimitar
05-08-2006, 05:08 PM
bump...before someone starts a new thread with "When is DT 2010 coming out?"

BB2K
05-08-2006, 06:27 PM

Chuck, your supplements look solid man, I have heard nothing but great remarks on them. I am really looking forward to trying it out. Normally, how long do you think it takes to get into the system? My goal is to hit a 350lb to 365lb RAW bench on June 3rd. (my 1 rep max now is about 330lbs) Would R4W be a good thing to stack with it or is DT2010 a stand alone?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Chuck, your supplements look solid man, I have heard nothing but great remarks on them. I am really looking forward to trying it out. Normally, how long do you think it takes to get into the system? My goal is to hit a 350lb to 365lb RAW bench on June 3rd. (my 1 rep max now is about 330lbs) Would R4W be a good thing to stack with it or is DT2010 a stand alone?

well R4W is for that pre-during workout mental focus/power side of the workout. Its like no matter if your test levels are high and you are taking in tons of creatine if you are dragging ass your not going to be at your best....thats when Ready4War comes in.

The workout (besides actual program) is Test levels, Creatine levels, energy (food, supplements).

CHUCK DIESEL
05-08-2006, 08:56 PM

Ready4War gets in the system in about 25 min.

DIESEL TEST 2010 kicks in in about 3 days, but I cant give you a fair guess on how long it will take to increase test levels. Also if your main goal in a max bench, you may want to base that supplement schedule around NOS ETHER (and maybe R4W if you have a mentally draining day or you dont get your 7+ hours of sleep), not a test booster.

G.W. Hayduke
05-08-2006, 09:26 PM
BTW everyone: BB.com is having a sale, buy 1 Diesel Fuel get 1 Trib Test free (save $25).

I got mine today. Diesel Fuel is so freakin great! :p

But one question. How much vinpocetine is in it?

solarize
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
BTW everyone: BB.com is having a sale, buy 1 Diesel Fuel get 1 Trib Test free (save $25).

Yeah, DIesel Fuel is awesome product.

G.W. Hayduke
05-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah, DIesel Fuel is awesome product.
This is my third bottle! If I had it my way, I'd have a constant supply of Diesel Fuel and Diesel Test.

Tkenshin
05-09-2006, 02:21 AM
which would be better for a calmer motivated energy R4W? The one with or without yohimbe.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-09-2006, 07:54 AM

I will let this one out, 6mg. per 2 caps. Only because DIESEL FUEL V12 wont have vinpocetine....it will have a different nootropic.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-09-2006, 07:56 AM
which would be better for a calmer motivated energy R4W? The one with or without yohimbe.

the one without. The one with is stronger for drive, like aggressive drive and as a thermo.

I dont really like R4W being for "calm energy" thats what DF is for.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-09-2006, 07:58 AM

actually the sale is buy one diesel test and HP caffeine for $33, get free Trib test.

It has directions for the stack on the link at the Higher Power page and the GET DIESEL page on bb.com. DIESEL FUEL + caffeine is alot stronger than some think.

BB2K
05-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Ready4War gets in the system in about 25 min.

DIESEL TEST 2010 kicks in in about 3 days, but I cant give you a fair guess on how long it will take to increase test levels. Also if your main goal in a max bench, you may want to base that supplement schedule around NOS ETHER (and maybe R4W if you have a mentally draining day or you dont get your 7+ hours of sleep), not a test booster.

Sweet, normally supplements kick in pretty fast for me. I am confident DT2010 will do a great job for me. I would love to see a stack on DT2010 and XFactor, now that would be the shiz.

G.W. Hayduke
05-09-2006, 09:45 AM
I will let this one out, 6mg. per 2 caps. Only because DIESEL FUEL V12 wont have vinpocetine....it will have a different nootropic.
Good, 12mg per day isn't too much

And I was hoping you'd say that about DFV12! Very glad you're dropping the vinpo. :)

wdodd
05-10-2006, 11:44 AM
I bought some R4W a little while ago, lot R4W012006. I have been taking it off and on for the past month or so. Today was bi/tri day and i set 5 PRs!!! And this was after i had already completed 5x5 sets of each. If the old stuff is this good, i can't wait for the new stuff. The best part about these PRs was that they i reped them 5 times, and 3 of them were 20lbs more than i usually rep! Your products are the real deal

DraculaMcNeill
05-10-2006, 05:41 PM

I can't even express how psyched I am for this. That's gonna work perfectly with my cycle plans. You're the man Chuck!

ROBOLEG
05-11-2006, 02:38 PM
guys has anyone else experienced increased sex drive on NOS ether as well as all the other benefits ? its great I'm getting lots more boners and feel horny all the frickin time lol ! and I've experienced some small strength increases in my first week ( I did start at full dose straight off the bat though) I'm extremely interested in diesel test 2010 I have never tried a test booster before but have been very happy with nos ether and ready4war they do exactly what they say they do although I don't seem to be getting any "insane pumps" from ether I am happy with regards to strength increases so far and its only day 7 plus the pleasant chilled feeling I seem to get from it I look forward to day 14 onwards when most people say they have experienced the best increases and strength gains please check out my log guys

I wish it didn't take so damn to get the products over in england

BB2K
05-11-2006, 03:56 PM
guys has anyone else experienced increased sex drive on NOS ether as well as all the other benefits ? its great I'm getting lots more boners and feel horny all the frickin time

Couldnt be that your 20 years old could it? nah, no way.

ROBOLEG
05-11-2006, 06:06 PM
uhhh I'm not an idiot thanks I was well aware that I had a very high sex drive before I started taking NOS ether (which I'm sure most guys my age have) but what I am saying is it seems it has increased noticeably within 3-4 days of starting it on full dose from day 1.

So to re-iterate, before I started it my sex drive was very high anyway, now it appears to be even higher, even my girlfriend has commented on it so it can hardly be placebo if I'm not the only one noticing it, So I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar whilst taking NOS ether by itself without some form of test booster, thanks.

Seth25
05-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Chuck, I think R4w is a great pre wo sup. but I don't like the grape flavor. My question is have you considered different flavors? I know you have the tasteless flavor.

BB2K
05-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Chuck, I think R4w is a great pre wo sup. but I don't like the grape flavor. My question is have you considered different flavors? I know you have the tasteless flavor.

Wouldnt it be great if there was a Pepsi flavor or Sprite? That would be a first. Fruit flavors get old after a while. Hey maybe a rum and coke flavor? lol

Seth25
05-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Wouldnt it be great if there was a Pepsi flavor or Sprite? That would be a first. Fruit flavors get old after a while. Hey maybe a rum and coke flavor? lol
anything but grape...i hate any grape flavor drink.

BB2K
05-12-2006, 12:41 PM

hehehe i understand, it gets old quick. but Scivation has watermelon flavor xtend and wpi too. Not bad but I love grape. Now if they could only pack 50grms of protein into a can of Pepsi......hmmmm

krustster
05-12-2006, 07:14 PM
uhhh I'm not an idiot thanks I was well aware that I had a very high sex drive before I started taking NOS ether (which I'm sure most guys my age have) but what I am saying is it seems it has increased noticeably within 3-4 days of starting it on full dose from day 1.

So to re-iterate, before I started it my sex drive was very high anyway, now it appears to be even higher, even my girlfriend has commented on it so it can hardly be placebo if I'm not the only one noticing it, So I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar whilst taking NOS ether by itself without some form of test booster, thanks.
Yeah, I experience this same effect.:eek:

CHUCK DIESEL
05-12-2006, 07:30 PM

grape is the best flavor with the blend. The product is hard to flavor and anyone who used the very first lot of Ready4War a year and a half ago will tell you our goal is to not make it taste like dirt and asprin........not please everyone's taste buds....

but we are mixing different flavors to see what else works.....fruit punch doesnt.

Seth25
05-12-2006, 07:55 PM
grape is the best flavor with the blend. The product is hard to flavor and anyone who used the very first lot of Ready4War a year and a half ago will tell you our goal is to not make it taste like dirt and asprin........not please everyone's taste buds....

but we are mixing different flavors to see what else works.....fruit punch doesnt.
what about lemon lime? i mixed 1 scoop w/ 2 scoops of lemon lime xplode and it def tasted better...

Dimitar
05-12-2006, 08:22 PM
DT 2010 is already available at a certain site...three letters only

DraculaMcNeill
05-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Chuck this might be kind of random, but how would you compare the new 2010 with the new hyperdrol or jungle warfare? Thanks...

Eightpak
05-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Chuck this might be kind of random, but how would you compare the new 2010 with the new hyperdrol or jungle warfare? Thanks...

Hmmm....:rolleyes:

CHUCK DIESEL
05-15-2006, 10:46 AM

I have no idea of how any of those 2 work, are they test boosters?

kabukirocks
05-15-2006, 12:24 PM
DT 2010 is already available at a certain site...three letters only
thanks for the heads up.

wdodd
05-16-2006, 06:29 AM
Chuck, it's the 16th and bb.com's page for DT looks just like it did yesterday. If i order it will i get the old DT or 2010?

Immichaelski
05-16-2006, 06:37 AM
Good question, Im excites also. I want some before they run out, and wow you can get 2 bottles of dt for 50 dollars now.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
Chuck, it's the 16th and bb.com's page for DT looks just like it did yesterday. If i order it will i get the old DT or 2010?

You posted this at 6am?

You might want to wait, they are recieving a shipment to ID today, its been in FL for about a week. I was told "its going up on the site as soon as it hits the dock at both locations." Which means if it gets there today it could be up today but if bb.com is busy adding 100's of products like usual it might not be up here for a week.

You have to call them and ask. But I would wait, UPS doesnt deliver at 6am.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Good question, Im excites also. I want some before they run out, and wow you can get 2 bottles of dt for 50 dollars now.

What? Where?

wdodd
05-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Keep in mind the time change, 9 AM for us on the east coast is 6 AM for the forum

CHUCK DIESEL
05-16-2006, 10:23 AM
Keep in mind the time change, 9 AM for us on the east coast is 6 AM for the forum

thats cool but my previous post still applies.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-17-2006, 08:50 AM

and i wasnt trying to be an a-hole, its just with bb.com you never know when they will add a new product, most of your new products sit there for a week before its online. Others like d something something put it up as soon as the get it, but they are also 1 day shipping from my manufacture.

I would just keep checking every afternoon or everyother.

Elliptical Envy
05-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Do you know when this product will be released Chuck? I wanted to pick up some when I placed my BB.com order and saw that you are releasing an updated product so I will wait for it.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Do you know when this product will be released Chuck? I wanted to pick up some when I placed my BB.com order and saw that you are releasing an updated product so I will wait for it.

they have that product also. I dont know when they will put it up on the site.

CONTROLLED LABS
05-17-2006, 09:38 AM
they have that product also. I dont know when they will put it up on the site.
good luck with the new products chuck.

BB2K
05-17-2006, 09:39 AM
I cant wait for this product. Chuck do you think DT2010 would go well with XFactor? I think it would be an awesome stack.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-17-2006, 09:41 AM
good luck with the new products chuck.

hey, thanks.

havent been 2 involved with 2 much going on on here. I really have no idea what everyone else (other companies) are doing between reg. work, pm's and post on GET DIESEL products i dont have time to even look at the supplement front page on here.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-17-2006, 09:42 AM
I cant wait for this product. Chuck do you think DT2010 would go well with XFactor? I think it would be an awesome stack.

i really dont know how xfactor effects the body, but if you can use any nat. test booster with it then you can use dt 2010 with it.

wdodd
05-17-2006, 09:46 AM

I thought about doing that stack, when i posted a thread on it no one responded, i don't think anyone has done it yet. Personally i do not see why it would not be a good stack, other than the price

BB2K
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
i really dont know how xfactor effects the body, but if you can use any nat. test booster with it then you can use dt 2010 with it.

Sounds like a plan boss. XF does a great job but adding a quality test booster to the mix really helps with the gains.

Bumpinexpo
05-17-2006, 09:47 AM
D P S has all the new Diesel Products in, I just googled Diesel Test 2010

BB2K
05-17-2006, 09:49 AM
I thought about doing that stack, when i posted a thread on it no one responded, i don't think anyone has done it yet. Personally i do not see why it would not be a good stack, other than the price

I agree with you, this would make a dang good stack. Chucks supplements speak for themselves as does Molecular Nutritions XF. Putting these 2 together would kick some serious azz.

Bumpinexpo
05-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Diesel 2010 and Xfactor...the new natural muscle building stack? Xfactor looks interesting....

CONTROLLED LABS
05-17-2006, 09:53 AM
hey, thanks.

havent been 2 involved with 2 much going on on here. I really have no idea what everyone else (other companies) are doing between reg. work, pm's and post on GET DIESEL products i dont have time to even look at the supplement front page on here.
your welcome, have a great day :)

BB2K
05-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Diesel 2010 and Xfactor...the new natural muscle building stack? Xfactor looks interesting....

We could call it "Diesel Factor" or "XF 2010" lol

Bumpinexpo
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
We could call it "Diesel Factor" or "XF 2010" lol

I think im sold...once I get around 100$ to spend or when my cell mass and glutamine is out...

BB2K
05-17-2006, 10:28 AM
I think im sold...once I get around 100$ to spend or when my cell mass and glutamine is out...

Dont think my friend...KNOW. i am willing to bet you will see some great results with this stack. If not, you can have my electric bill, fair enough?

Bumpinexpo
05-17-2006, 04:53 PM
lol have you tryed xfactor or that stack before?

BB2K
05-17-2006, 07:03 PM
lol have you tryed xfactor or that stack before?

I have stacked XFactor and ActivaTE and I am currently finishing up a stack of Hyper H and Tribuloid. I would love to stack DT2010 and Hyper H, bet that would kick azz!

Viking22
05-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Are we sure the fine folks here at BB.com arent reading Diesel Test 2010 as in don't release it until 2010?

I want to do my business here, but it seems to be available everywhere BUT here.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Are we sure the fine folks here at BB.com arent reading Diesel Test 2010 as in don't release it until 2010?

I want to do my business here, but it seems to be available everywhere BUT here.

Have no idea.........they have the product at both locations and have more enrout to both location so I have no idea. The only thing is they may have been putting up alot of products in the past few days.

Elliptical Envy
05-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Chuck, do you still suggest adding the 4 to 5 kool-aid packs to the product now or has the flavoring issue been fixed with this new release?

BB2K
05-19-2006, 09:58 AM
wonder why bb.com isnt selling it yet? I know, they want to keep all the good stuff for themselves! lol Chuck, is there plans for testers of 2010?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-19-2006, 11:14 AM
wonder why bb.com isnt selling it yet? I know, they want to keep all the good stuff for themselves! lol Chuck, is there plans for testers of 2010?

prob not, i posted before, when you pick testers, and some get skipped over, they spend their money on something else bc they are pissed they wasnt picked.

So not likely.

Maybe testers for the return of Extreme NOS Precursor in 2 months........as a pre-workout NO/Creatine/Energy formula drink mix........oops i let that out.

BB2K
05-19-2006, 12:02 PM
I can totally understand that. I will have to wait until bb.com has it in stock!

Dimitar
05-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Just got my R4W today. I can't comment on the effectiveness since I've been on 6 caps of C2 per day for almost two weeks now. I am a bit sick so my olfactory/ gustatory organs are off, but here are my first impresssions:

It tastes like very strong unsweetened green tea. Imagine 6 bags in 20oz of water, that's how it tastes. It's not bad at all. I couldn't smell any grape but again, I can't smell anything right now.

I used 1/2 scoop in 12oz of water. If you complain about the taste this time, in my opinion, you shouldn't be lifting weights.

Elliptical Envy
05-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Just got my R4W today. I can't comment on the effectiveness since I've been on 6 caps of C2 per day for almost two weeks now. I am a bit sick so my olfactory/ gustatory organs are off, but here are my first impresssions:

It tastes like very strong unsweetened green tea. Imagine 6 bags in 20oz of water, that's how it tastes. It's not bad at all. I couldn't smell any grape but again, I can't smell anything right now.

I used 1/2 scoop in 12oz of water. If you complain about the taste this time, in my opinion, you shouldn't be lifting weights.

I was wondering how it taste since Chuck said he fixed the flavoring. Off to buy some of this R4W and see how it works.

Eightpak
05-20-2006, 05:45 AM

Sweet, I'll make sure to do a taste review for the DT2010 soon as I get it. ;)

solarize
05-20-2006, 05:46 AM
Chuck, I sent you an email but no reply.

I have an Australian Supp Store (2 of them) that are interested in carrying your products, exclusively and distro. What can we sort out?

DraculaMcNeill
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
ugh i cant wait any longer gonna have to go with the JW...

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Chuck, I sent you an email but no reply.

I have an Australian Supp Store (2 of them) that are interested in carrying your products, exclusively and distro. What can we sort out?

email me at getdiesel@verizon.net

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 07:50 PM
ugh i cant wait any longer gonna have to go with the JW...

I looked up JW, I guess thats like stacking Activate with ATD. Anyway do a log on it.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 07:51 PM

if you or anyone do a full scoop of R4W V5.0 you have to use at least 20oz of water and cold water for the best taste.

Joel
05-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Chuck how much you bench

Emperiorjack
05-21-2006, 07:53 PM
I looked up JW, I guess thats like stacking Activate with ATD. Anyway do a log on it.
Yeah I bet the NHA Stack is alot better too.

Joel
05-21-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I bet the NHA Stack is alot better too.
a lot better than what ?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Chuck how much you bench

well before I jacked my left wrist up in Judo late dec, I could do on a normal bench day:

135lbs 10X
225lbs 10X
275lbs 6X
315lbs 6X
365lbs 4X

385 or 405 3X dep. on how I felt,

best bench in comp (to weight ratio).

169lbs benched 367lbs no shirt.....in 1999 at Col State championships....

now (eventhough i cant do 3 pushups without my wrist killing me) yesterday I went up to 275lbs for 6 then 315 for 4.

I would have to say if I had to, I could do about 420 right now with some asprin pre-workout.

I was up to 2 sets of 55 dips post workout before my wrist got jacked up now i cant even do 2 dips!

40-Yard Dash_2
05-21-2006, 07:59 PM
well before I jacked my left wrist up in Judo late dec, I could do on a normal bench day:

135lbs 10X
225lbs 10X
275lbs 6X
315lbs 6X
365lbs 4X

now (eventhough i cant do 3 pushups without my wrist killing me) yesterday I went up to 275lbs for 6 then 315 for 4.

I would have to say if I had to, I could do about 420 right now with some asprin pre-workout.

I was up to 2 sets of 55 dips post workout before my wrist got jacked up now i cant even do 2 dips!
a friend of mine is all-natural, 21 years old, 5'8" 215 pounds, and his max bench is 385 pounds.

Joel
05-21-2006, 08:00 PM

135lbs 10X
225lbs 10X
275lbs 6X
315lbs 6X
365lbs 4X

How long you been taking Judo ?

Your strength + Judo= a deadly combination !

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 08:09 PM
How long you been taking Judo ?

Your strength + Judo= a deadly combination !

1 year, but I have been coaching and wrestling greco roman and folkstyle for about 15 years.

My biggest problem with Judo is they force me not to use the throws I learned wresting eventhough they all have names and are used in Judo. Sometimes I get pissed because I dont like to get thrown (I dont care if its a black belt) and I will use throws they dont want me using. But I do got a nice Seoi Nage. Judo is about technique over raw power because we got this 15 year old girl there that hands the guys there here age a butt woopen every workout.

Anyway if you ever start Judo and you have a wrestling background its better to find a more "European Judo" dojo or "competition" Judo dojo. Where I train is more traditional, they like hip throws and I cant hip throw someone 6'5" 260lbs.

Anyway, I think bodybuilding.com is selling DIESEL TEST 2010 as the regular DIESEL TEST. Im going to email Jeremy in the AM.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-21-2006, 08:13 PM
a friend of mine is all-natural, 21 years old, 5'8" 215 pounds, and his max bench is 385 pounds.

thats good, my problem is I was doing 385lbs at about 20 years old 5'8" 175lbs but then I started bodybuilding and my power to weight ratio got all messed up, mostly because I started squating more for bigger legs for bodybuilding. I can squat about 385lbs for a couple of sets of 7-10X. I know thats not "mega numbers" on the squat but I cant handle over 400lbs on my shoulders. I do about 8 45lb plates on each side for leg press.

40-Yard Dash_2
05-21-2006, 08:17 PM
thats good, my problem is I was doing 385lbs at about 20 years old 5'8" 175lbs but then I started bodybuilding and my power to weight ratio got all messed up, mostly because I started squating more for bigger legs for bodybuilding. I can squat about 385lbs for a couple of sets of 7-10X. I know thats not "mega numbers" on the squat but I cant handle over 400lbs on my shoulders. I do about 8 45lb plates on each side for leg press.
Dang impressive to say the least.

DinoT1985
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Cool, always good to see upgrades.

Also put me in a design mood. Made my own Diesel Test 2010 label. lol

PNA
05-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Chuck, when will the new Diesel Test and R4W formulas be up on your website?

AdrenalineFreak
05-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Awesome. I ordered DT2010 and r4w 5.0 last week. I just couldn't wait for bb to get theirs (I know I know...shame on me). But I've always bought all my supplements from bb.com and will continue to do so :)

I can't wait to try these out!

Dimitar
05-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Chuck, when will the new Diesel Test and R4W formulas be up on your website?

They are, scroll down...

PNA
05-22-2006, 05:33 PM
They are, scroll down...

Ahh, thanks.

Tkenshin
05-23-2006, 12:39 AM
1 year, but I have been coaching and wrestling greco roman and folkstyle for about 15 years.

My biggest problem with Judo is they force me not to use the throws I learned wresting eventhough they all have names and are used in Judo. Sometimes I get pissed because I dont like to get thrown (I dont care if its a black belt) and I will use throws they dont want me using. But I do got a nice Seoi Nage. Judo is about technique over raw power because we got this 15 year old girl there that hands the guys there here age a butt woopen every workout.

Anyway if you ever start Judo and you have a wrestling background its better to find a more "European Judo" dojo or "competition" Judo dojo. Where I train is more traditional, they like hip throws and I cant hip throw someone 6'5" 260lbs.

Anyway, I think bodybuilding.com is selling DIESEL TEST 2010 as the regular DIESEL TEST. Im going to email Jeremy in the AM.
cool seoi nage is my favorite too.

Eightpak
05-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Finally bb.com has DT2010:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/get/test.html

heater1289
05-25-2006, 06:31 PM
when will ready4war v5.0 be available on bb.com?

Immichaelski
05-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Well first of all nice on the squats. The new diesel looks the same is that wrong or will you get the new stuff when ordered?

CHUCK DIESEL
05-26-2006, 08:01 AM
when will ready4war v5.0 be available on bb.com?

when they run out of the current formula.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-26-2006, 08:02 AM
Well first of all nice on the squats. The new diesel looks the same is that wrong or will you get the new stuff when ordered?

it doesnt look the same, you clicked on the wrong link or you need to hold down the shift key and refresh your browser because it seems you page in cached.

TommyTuffGuy
05-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Chuck, last night I ordered some Diesel Test 2010...I took the jump over Activate from Designer Supps, but I did order Melting Point from them so they should be happy. Anyhow, I'm at about 185, cutting, looking to get down to a good solid 175. This might be re-hashing the write-up but the new Diesel Test should help me keep my gains, lean muscle, and libido...?

The specifics:
I'm 5'10

I eat 5 to 6 clean meals a day.

Protein shake, whole wheat muffin, eggs

1 can tuna, handful of almonds

Protein shake, almonds

lean chicken cutlets, brown rice, broccoli...etc..

I also supplement with XCEED, Green Tea, Fish Oil...

I do cardio 3x week at 30 mins.

I lift 3 times a week Mon-Wed-Fri....

Basically, with my stats, what's the best way to DOSE DT 2010 throughout the day/week? Thanks!

CHUCK DIESEL
05-26-2006, 09:45 AM
I'm at about 185, cutting, looking to get down to a good solid 175. This might be re-hashing the write-up but the new Diesel Test should help me keep my gains, lean muscle, and libido...?

The specifics:
I'm 5'10

I eat 5 to 6 clean meals a day.

Protein shake, whole wheat muffin, eggs

1 can tuna, handful of almonds

Protein shake, almonds

lean chicken cutlets, brown rice, broccoli...etc..

I also supplement with XCEED, Green Tea, Fish Oil...

I do cardio 3x week at 30 mins.

I lift 3 times a week Mon-Wed-Fri....

Basically, with my stats, what's the best way to DOSE DT 2010 throughout the day/week? Thanks!

Well with DT 2010, its not about your stats, its about what you have used in the past and how your nat. test. cycle is. Without any levels of free test, LH, total test, estrodiol to look at, I would just follow the directions. Start at 5-6/day and decide if you need to reduce to 3/4 day.

Like I said with me, 5-6/day of 2010 makes me really aggressive so I have no choice but to do 3/4 day but Ive been on 3 a day bc im testing our Extreme NOS Precursor now and I like to drop other products to min. when testing something new.

Do a log on the DT if you may, I dont think there will 2 many logs on bc I didnt give any away for free.

bidwal_j
05-26-2006, 09:58 AM
i got results from the first one.....and im on my second bottle. should i wait 2 weeks after i'm done with my second bottle to start the new one? overall i think this has been one of the better products that i have purchased that has actually done something.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-26-2006, 11:13 AM
i got results from the first one.....and im on my second bottle. should i wait 2 weeks after i'm done with my second bottle to start the new one? overall i think this has been one of the better products that i have purchased that has actually done something.

Yeah, wait about 2 weeks.

u talking about DT yellow label right?

Immichaelski
05-26-2006, 01:53 PM
I finished the yellow label one a week ago. Im gonna wait 3 weeks before I start again. Just to be safe I also mixed chrysin with mine, and I had horny goat weed on the side and mixed it with the yellow label. Its a great addition into the mix, and Im looking forward to trying the new one. I was ripped up as could be before slacking off on the last week.

bidwal_j
05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
yes yellow label.

Yeah, wait about 2 weeks.

u talking about DT yellow label right?

Kane22
05-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Just ordered some Diesel Test 2010..Can't wait! I will be stacking it with x-factor..and if i can find some money..some ready4war too.

fightu4food
05-27-2006, 01:37 AM
Do a log on the DT if you may, I dont think there will 2 many logs on bc I didnt give any away for free.

....i've got one going......

If you have time, could you check it out.....I think I'm doing something wrong.....can't believe you get aggressive on this. I'm not getting anything like that. Cheers.

CHUCK DIESEL
05-28-2006, 08:35 AM
....i've got one going......

If you have time, could you check it out.....I think I'm doing something wrong.....can't believe you get aggressive on this. I'm not getting anything like that. Cheers.

how about a link to the log, what day are you on?