PDA

View Full Version : how am i going to work this?! CONFUSED?!

RightCoastSrf24
04-16-2006, 10:33 AM
like i stated in a previous thread, ive gone from 230lbs to 170 now im back to about 180-185 after stopping lifting and eating AS well as i had been. this monday i start lifting and eating PERFECTLY again. i pretty much worked out my diet...

BUT...

i just got a new job. i work fri, sat and sun and maybe one day during the week from 4pm to 1am as a barback. so il be runnning around carryin ice and stuff so ill be getting exercise but there is NO way to eat during my job cuz its going to be at a busy bar. so obviously on these days im not going to be able to follow my diet to a T. i lift MONDAY, WED., AND FRIDAY so ill lift before work on fridays but i just dont understand how i am going to be able to eat. is this a big deal or should i jsut eat before work, then come home at night and eat something protein and healthy fat rich before bed?

REPS FOR HELP PLEASEEEE!!! ive been worried about this.

Captshiznit
04-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Only quick thing i can think of is a "shake" basically your meal blended into something drinkable. Sound sick? dont tell that to me a person who gets 3 cans of tuna and water and drinks it. But a shake you can quickly down it no matter how foul it tastes.

bphoward1
04-16-2006, 10:52 AM
I think it's illegal to prohibit an employee from taking a break every 3-4 hours. At least, that's the case in most states. You should be able to take a few minutes to mix a shake or scarf down a protein bar or some fruit. Shoot, you can even make some chicken breasts before you go to work and keep 'em in the fridge behind the bar. Just put 'em in a sandwich bag and put it in your pocket when it's time to eat. You should be able to slam down a chicken breast in five minutes...no problem.

In the end, your diet is what you make of it. If you want to eat PERFECTLY as you stated above, you've got to make it happen.

Good luck.

B

RightCoastSrf24
04-16-2006, 12:29 PM
thanks for those two replies. what is the worst that would happen if i DID not eat during my shift. i mean i would eat all day before work (at 4pm) and then go in and just work my ass off, come home and then eat a lil something before bed. i mean that wouldnt be the end of the world as long as i eat perfectly on my days off right?

Chipman
04-16-2006, 01:23 PM
thanks for those two replies. what is the worst that would happen if i DID not eat during my shift. i mean i would eat all day before work (at 4pm) and then go in and just work my ass off, come home and then eat a lil something before bed. i mean that wouldnt be the end of the world as long as i eat perfectly on my days off right?

First, I really do think you are blowing this up way out of proportion. There were bodybuilders getting huge on three meals a day way before everyone decided to kick it up to 5 and 5..In fact read the article about Vince Taylor in the BBing.com thing this month. The guy basically eats when he remembers to.
Second just take a few protein bars and lay them around where you can grab a bite whenever.
Third, calm down you'll figure something out..