PDA

View Full Version : abtronic???

Ziggy
01-05-2002, 11:39 PM
has ne1 tried that abtronic thing or watever. it looks like it might work on tv but has ne tried it? and how does it work for you?

AznBB
01-06-2002, 12:07 AM
I haven't tried it and there are SEVERAL posts on the forums about this contraption and others like it and everyone of them will tell you one main fact.....IT DOES NOT WORK!....it would be a massager at best. My 2 Cents.

BigDeg
01-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Im waiting for my Ab Tronic right now, and ive used an Ab Enerergizer 1 time, i used it on my chest and on my stomach, and it does the job, i dont know how well it works for long periods of a time, but it made me sore. I pumped up the settings to the max on my stomache....and it litteraly felt like someone was ripping into my gut and tearing out my abs. Thats how it felt, you can really feal the contractions.

RoughN_Tough
01-10-2002, 01:11 PM
I have one. It really hurts....when there are new batteries in it, but it will give your abs a decent workout. I would place it on my upper, lower, and both sides. It will atomatically shut off after ten minutes. Also I have tried another one called the "abenergizer" ....and that one sucks. The Abtronic one will double you over one level five the first time you use it. It eats batteries for lunch.

BigDeg
01-11-2002, 10:13 PM
have you seen any good results with it yet?

RoughN_Tough
01-14-2002, 02:21 PM
I experienced decent results, but they are not outstanding. If I apply myself a little more in my ab routine then I would probably get better results. Try this,

Decline Crunches 4x15
Kneeling Cable Crunches 4x15
Exercise Ball Crunches 4x15
Bicycles 4x15

This routine really helps