PDA

View Full Version : fitz for lito?!?!?!?!!

SomeoneStopMe
02-29-2008, 01:46 PM
i was hearing rumors about this on the radio that the az cards will trade fitz for lito shepard, because once philly gets asante they won't need him. wow i hope this doesn't go down, fitz is a top 3 reciever in the nfl, trust me, i have watched him every game, next to randy moss he has the best hands in the league. he is only 24 and is amazing, if we trade him we need to get lito and least a first round pick. but man i hope this doesn't go down, larry is so fun to watch on the feild.

fivas15
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
if this happens. lulz

KingCanuck
02-29-2008, 01:48 PM
I hope this happens (yes Seahawks fan)..

Fitz is really underrated.

SomeoneStopMe
02-29-2008, 01:50 PM
I hope this happens (yes Seahawks fan)..

Fitz is really underrated.

its not his fault the cardinals aren't exactly a jugernaut in the nfl so he doesn't get much exposure, but man he makes some spectacular catches, like that hail mary before half time against he browns, just goes up with like 5 backs around him and catches it in the endzone from a 50 yard pass it was sick. i'd rather have fitz than anquan, if i couldn't have both obviously

Prezidential
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Terrible deal.

You don't trade your franchise player for 'needs'.

SomeoneStopMe
02-29-2008, 01:54 PM
^^^ yea i know its the management though, they have no idea how to structure contracts, fitz is going to make nearly 15 mill this year i think because of how his contract was structured, so they might be clearing the cap to pick up some players in free adgency, but fitz is like one of 3 or 4 guys on the cards that all nfl fans actually know and recognize.