PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 gaurds in the NBA (currently, No MJ)

VernonWellsFargo
02-25-2008, 06:54 PM
1. Kobe Bryant (no surprise)

2. Manu Ginobli (he has recently lost his conscious and is killing teams, being a laker fan automatically makes me hate his guts tho, but i cant knock his game)

3. Baron Davis ( Destroying Dirks Dreams one upset at a time)

4. Allen iverson ( When has he not been good?)

5. D-Wade ( awesome player, but i wouldnt put him on kobes level just yet)

those are my fav, who do you guys think the top 5 guards in the game are?

PieceAMind
02-25-2008, 06:59 PM
1. Kobe Bryant

2. Jason Kidd

3, Chris Paul

4. Dwayne Wade

5. Derron Williams

robogain
02-25-2008, 07:04 PM
1. kobe

2. baron davis - most clutch player in the nba

3. tmac

4. d wade

5. chris paul

fivas15
02-25-2008, 07:04 PM
1. Kobe

2. Nash

3. Wade

4. Manu

5. D-Will

edit..Paul at 6th

Mr. Manlet
02-25-2008, 07:05 PM
1. Kobe - obvious
2. Parker - championship much?
3. Nash- 2 MVP's?
4. B Davis - how can he not make the top 5?
5. B Gordon - straight up baller

edit..id put Paul 6th and Derron Willams 7th..8th iverson

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:06 PM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Chris Paul
4. Allen Iverson
5. Steve Nash, Baron Davis, Tracy McGrady, Gilbert Arenas, blah.

Can't drop Dwyane Wade because he's out there on a 70% healed knee.

He's still #2 at worst, but the only one to lead a team to a title.

VernonWellsFargo
02-25-2008, 07:07 PM
1. Kobe - obvious
2. Parker - championship much?
3. Nash- 2 MVP's?
4. B Davis - how can he not make the top 5?

edit..id put Paul 6th and Derron Willams 7th

i really hope that B doesnt stand for Ben

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:07 PM

No offense, but I found that hilarious.

Ben Gordon isn't even close to being a top 5 guard.

Scorpion613
02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
1) Wilt Chamberlin
2) Kareem Abdul Jabar
3) Hakeem Olajuwon
4) Shaquille O'neal
5) David Robinson

Mr. Manlet
02-25-2008, 07:09 PM
No offense, but I found that hilarious.

Ben Gordon isn't even close to being a top 5 guard.

yes dat be BEN Gordon

robogain
02-25-2008, 07:10 PM
1) Wilt Chamberlin
2) Kareem Abdul Jabar
3) Hakeem Olajuwon
4) Shaquille O'neal
5) David Robinson

top 5 centers ?

VernonWellsFargo
02-25-2008, 07:10 PM
yes dat be BEN Gordon

lmao, ben gordon should have signed that contract this past summer. dont get caught into that hype they had when they beat miami

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:11 PM
Ben Gordon is at best a top 20 guard, maybe not even.

He shouldn't be viewed as anything more than a 6th man.

BrentA-AUS
1) Kobe
2) Paul
3) Nash
4) Wade
5) Davis

Mr. Manlet
lmao, ben gordon should have signed that contract this past summer. dont get caught into that hype they had when they beat miami

Ben Gordon when he is healthy is insane..

VernonWellsFargo
02-25-2008, 07:13 PM

lmao he wasnt hurt the whole season man, all he has is a jumper, hes too small to play shooting gaurd, and cant pass enough to be a point gaurd. he would be better as a off the bench guy.

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Gordon is a SG in a PG's body, basically.

Can't pass/run the offense, play defense, or contribute anything but scoring.

And, he's not an elite scorer; he relies on his jumpshot.

KingCanuck
02-25-2008, 07:15 PM
1. kobe

2. baron davis - most clutch player in the nba

3. tmac

4. d wade

5. chris paul

Davis is not the most clutch player in the NBA.

JH34PG
02-25-2008, 07:16 PM
i cant believe some of you didnt say chris paul...he showed his skills in the all star game...the kids a legit top nba player...

sorry but hes better than deron williams

fivas15
02-25-2008, 07:18 PM
i cant believe some of you didnt say chris paul...he showed his skills in the all star game...the kids a legit top nba player...

sorry but hes better than deron williams

Pauls stats > Derons

Derons overall game > Pauls

Paul has to do more because he has less. Once the playoffs come this will all be settled.

VernonWellsFargo
02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Pauls stats > Derons

Derons overall game > Pauls

Paul has to do more because he has less. Once the playoffs come this will all be settled.

yea hornets wont last in the playoffs

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:23 PM

That says it all right there: the Jazz have a better overall team, yet Chris Paul alone has been able to push the Hornets to a superior record. Deron has a lot more to work with, IMO. His job is much, much easier.

I'd take Chris Paul over Deron Williams any day of the week.

(coming from a Heat fan who refuses to argue against the biased)

fivas15
02-25-2008, 07:24 PM
That says it all right there: the Jazz have a better overall team, yet Chris Paul alone has been able to push the Hornets to a superior record. Deron has a lot more to work with, IMO. His job is much, much easier.

We'll see in the playoffs, D-Will will beast it up against CP3 like he has his whole career against Paul

athrun340
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
1. Kobe
2. The Answer
3. D-Wade
4. Arenas
5. Nash

JH34PG
02-25-2008, 07:30 PM

Hollywood Hills?

Scarface2883
02-25-2008, 07:34 PM
1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Nash
4. Paul
5. Deron Williams

I count TMac as a SF and Iverson is getting old and I never really thought he was that great anyway. Shoots alot of shots and scores alot of points, but too many TOs and I don't think he's top 5.

Greg1983
02-25-2008, 07:37 PM
1) Kobe
2) Paul
3) Nash
4) Wade
5) Davis

Best list yet.

Stringer_Bell
02-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Hollywood Hills?

Pembroke Pines......the zip code just says Hollywood for some reason.

I was raised in Miami Gardens though.

JH34PG
02-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Pembroke Pines......the zip code just says Hollywood for some reason.

I was raised in Miami Gardens though.

Pines Charter?

fivas15
02-25-2008, 07:39 PM
LOFL @ the Hornets losing to the Wiz

johnny87
02-25-2008, 07:54 PM
1. Kobe
2. Paul
3. Davis
4. Williams
5. Nash

SomeoneStopMe
02-25-2008, 08:00 PM
kobe
nash
paul
arenas (yeah he is hurt but still good)
raja bell

jk lol baron davis.

i want to put paul ahead of nash, but i just don't think he is as good right now. but is definitely an awesome pg.

DubV
02-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Only one person mentioned Kidd? He almost averages a triple double.

Jason Kidd
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Deron Williams
Nash

BMatt
02-25-2008, 08:18 PM
1. Nash
2. Kobe
3. CP3
4. Wade
5. Baron

KingCanuck
02-25-2008, 09:32 PM
1.Calderon
2. Ford
3. Parker
4. Delfino
5.Kapono

(joke)

1. Kobe
2. Paul
3. Nash
4. B Diddy
5. Wade

collegeBBer
02-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Kobe
Nash
Paul
Iverson
Wade

BMatt
02-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Only one person mentioned Kidd? He almost averages a triple double.

Jason Kidd
Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Deron Williams
Nash

3 PG's before Nash?!? Hes a damn 2 time MVP. What have CP3 and Deron proved in their careers so far? Oh yea, nothing. Just cause they get hyped up on Sportscenter doesnt mean they are better than Steve Nash.. cmon now.

Scorpion613
02-25-2008, 10:19 PM
3 PG's before Nash?!? Hes a damn 2 time MVP. What have CP3 and Deron proved in their careers so far? Oh yea, nothing. Just cause they get hyped up on Sportscenter doesnt mean they are better than Steve Nash.. cmon now.

He put Kidd and CP3 over Kobe. ROOFLES. Strong don't know **** about the NBA. *waits for useless triple double argument*

Pretty Boy Floyd
02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Kobe
CP3
Nash
Davis
Deron Williams

Prezidential
02-25-2008, 10:59 PM
1.) Kobe Bryant
2.) Chris Paul
3.) Dwayne Wade
4.) Steve Nash
5.) Baron Davis

Pretty Boy Floyd
02-25-2008, 11:08 PM
why is everyone putting DWade into the mix???

if he' so good he should be able to get at least 1 victory in the past....how long again??? I know his team sucks but they have no excuse not to beat at least one Easern team

johnny87
02-25-2008, 11:10 PM

if he' so good he should be able to get at least 1 victory in the past....how long again??? I know his team sucks but they have no excuse not to beat at least one Easern team

exactly what i was thinking, if he was a top 3 guard then why is his team the worst in the nba?

VernonWellsFargo
02-26-2008, 12:48 AM
exactly what i was thinking, if he was a top 3 guard then why is his team the worst in the nba?

hes hurt, jus saying. his team is full of scrubs besides shawn marion jus sayin

OrdoAbchao
02-26-2008, 12:51 AM

Real great players make the other people around them good. Wade doesn't do that. I wouldn't put him top 5. If he didn't get all the calls that he does and go to the FT line 15 times a game he wouldn't have near the stats he does.

soleus
02-26-2008, 12:55 AM
I would have Billups in my top 5

Rockwilder
02-26-2008, 12:56 AM

Cuz he chucks it everytime he touches the ball?
1) Kobe
2) CP3
3) Nash
4) Derron Williams
5) Baron Davis

Rockwilder
02-26-2008, 12:57 AM

D.Whistle is no where near top 5.

natespeer
02-26-2008, 04:58 AM
Gordon is a SG in a PG's body, basically.

Can't pass/run the offense, play defense, or contribute anything but scoring.

And, he's not an elite scorer; he relies on his jumpshot.

x2! somebody explain why gordon is in the conversation

1. Kobe

2. Paul

3. Nash

4. Wade

5. D-Will or Manu or Arenas or McGrady or Davis

..... Lebron James is the 2nd best guard in the league, even if he's not a guard (just saying)

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 05:13 AM
1.Kobe

2. Nash

3. Billups ( wow @ alot of ppl forgetting him)

4. Baron D (single handedly upsetted mavs)

5. Iverson( so much talent, when he was a philly)

To be honest kobe is a tall guard and doesnt have the same fundamentals as a real guad, such as nash CP3 etc..

You can compare kobe to Tmac etc, but hes, still amazing even though i hate him.

RIP Quorthon
02-26-2008, 05:26 AM
1. Kobe Bryant (no surprise)

2. Manu Ginobli (he has recently lost his conscious and is killing teams, being a laker fan automatically makes me hate his guts tho, but i cant knock his game)

3. Baron Davis ( Destroying Dirks Dreams one upset at a time)

4. Allen iverson ( When has he not been good?)

5. D-Wade ( awesome player, but i wouldnt put him on kobes level just yet)

those are my fav, who do you guys think the top 5 guards in the game are?

You're gonna put Manure and AI in there and miss out Steve Nash and Jason Kidd? Word to the wise, basketball is about more than averaging 28 PPG.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 05:29 AM
I dunno, jason kidd is getting old and is not looking promising bro, id take ginobili and AI over kidd, Kidd has no shot, Plus mavs could do as well with harris then kidd. Just sayin when you have a strong core you dont need some1 like kidd.

RIP Quorthon
02-26-2008, 05:33 AM
I dunno, jason kidd is getting old and is not looking promising bro, id take ginobili and AI over kidd, Kidd has no shot, Plus mavs could do as well with harris then kidd. Just sayin when you have a strong core you dont need some1 like kidd.

Not looking promising, nearly averaging a triple double this season? That's like the other guy claiming that Shaq has derailed the Suns entire season after three games. Sorry, doesn't sit with me. When you have a guy feeding his teammates 17 assists a game you don't need him to shoot more that 10 or 15.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 05:40 AM
Im sorry has PHX ever loss to a team by 30pts, with marion? Marion was a defender and a scorer, shaq is a defender/rebounder, but when u have teams like LA that will trap him from outletting the ball how usefull will he be?
He's to old bro. He's not the same Shaq that would penetrate and smash the net like he did in ORlando or LA

mavs were doing fine with Harris, I'm not saying Kidd is bad, but did u see his performance at the skills challenege he took like 7 shots(guess estimate) to make a basket. Sorry but PRO players dont need 7 shots. I'm not negative towards him, but theres many PG's i would take before him.

Prezidential
02-26-2008, 05:41 AM

D.Whistle is no where near top 5.

You all serious? This isn't even coming from a Dwayne fan, but I have to give credit when credit is due; Dwayne is only a few years removed from a championship, one where he pretty much carried his entire team on his back. I know the Heat are awful this year, but Wade has been nowhere near at full health; they are also in rebuilding mode and I wouldn't be surprised if Riley is tanking games for a better pick (yeah, I know, the lottery is random, but they'll still be bottom 3).

GTfreak
02-26-2008, 06:27 AM
1)kobe
2)kobe
3)kobe
4)kobe
5)kobe

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:15 AM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Chris Paul
4. Allen Iverson
5. Steve Nash, Baron Davis, Tracy McGrady, Gilbert Arenas, blah.

Can't drop Dwyane Wade because he's out there on a 70% healed knee.

He's still #2 at worst, but the only one to lead a team to a title.

Kobe has three rings last time i checked....

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:18 AM
1. Kobe
2. Nash
3. Billups
4. Wade
5. CP3/Baron

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 07:21 AM
Lat time i checked kobe has been in the league longer?

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:23 AM
Lat time i checked kobe has been in the league longer?

Dosen't matter, Wade won't win another one any time soon. lol

what is his team 9-44?

Wow he is awesome at carrying a team.

Deadly Dingo
02-26-2008, 07:24 AM
Currently

1. Kobe Bryant
=2 Chris Paul
=2 Deron
=2 Baron
=2 Nash

Kobe is undoubtedly number 1, but its a toss up for whoever the next guy is.

When healthy DWade is in there and JKidd can be interchanged as well when he gets motivated (which he looks like doin now).

Lol @ ben gordon bein in top5,

Deadly Dingo
02-26-2008, 07:26 AM
Dosen't matter, Wade won't win another one any time soon. lol

what is his team 9-44?

Wow he is awesome at carrying a team.

like 1 win in the last 27 games or somethin as well. all i can say is wow

BMatt
02-26-2008, 07:33 AM

Thanks to Shaq..

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Thanks to Shaq..

uh...........

Was Shaq not on the heat when they won or am I missing something?

athrun340
02-26-2008, 07:35 AM
You guys are stupid.. just because wade is not winning doesnt mean hes not good. Basketball is a team sport fyi.

like I said

1. Kobe
2. The Answer
3. D-Wade
4. Arenas
5. Nash

I bet you guys are the same guys whos saying Duncan is better than KG because he has the rings.. tsk tsk we're talking about basketball skills here. Not the number of rings.

and lol @ people ranking baron davis in the top 5.. hes injury prone and only had one good full season.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Kobe wanted a trade because he knew he wouldnt be winning a ring anytime soon either, but when he sees hsi team is being rebuilt quick, he wants to stay? THEY ROBBED MEMPHIS BRO. GASOL for some scrubs.
Trust me Miami is filled with scrubs there ready to trade scrubs for pros.
Imagine bibby being traded to Miami + a good center.
I think Miami would be ask good as some of the playoff teams.
Without a good center your team sucks 4 shiz

BMatt
02-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Kobe wanted a trade because he knew he wouldnt be winning a ring anytime soon either, but when he sees hsi team is being rebuilt quick, he wants to stay? THEY ROBBED MEMPHIS BRO. GASOL for some scrubs.
Trust me Miami is filled with scrubs there ready to trade scrubs for pros.

they have a good draft pick so next year should be a little easier on the eyes

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:40 AM
You guys are stupid.. just because wade is not winning doesnt mean hes not good. Basketball is a team sport fyi.

like I said

1. Kobe
2. The Answer
3. D-Wade
4. Arenas
5. Nash

I bet you guys are the same guys whos saying Duncan is better than KG because he has the rings.. tsk tsk we're talking about basketball skills here. Not the number of rings.

and lol @ people ranking baron davis in the top 5.. hes injury prone and only had one good full season.

You said it.

And the reason I pointed out that Wade's team blows is because people are saying "Wade carried his team to a championship" as if he did it by himself. Besides, your list is retarded. Iverson is a horrible player who shoots sub 40% and scores a lot because he takes 30+ shots a game. Not to mention he is a terrible defender. You Phail at NBA knowledge.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 07:43 AM
Bro, you are so unaware, who carried Philadelphia to the playoffs a 6ft guard. Philadelphia would be garbage without AI back then. I think AI doesnt fit in with nuggets, chemistry isnt there.
PLZ JUST STFU.
I think this thread title should be changed to current 2008 top G's because D wade wouldnt be a current2008 top 5 because of his injury, but he would top 5 from previous years, same thing for AI.

BMatt
02-26-2008, 07:46 AM
You said it.

And the reason I pointed out that Wade's team blows is because people are saying "Wade carried his team to a championship" as if he did it by himself. Besides, your list is retarded. Iverson is a horrible player who shoots sub 40% and scores a lot because he takes 30+ shots a game. Not to mention he is a terrible defender. You Phail at NBA knowledge.

Umm.. do you even remember the Heat's championship run? Shaq was just merely along for the ride. The Heat were losing the series 2-0 to the Mavs before Wade turned his game to a Jordan-esque level, averaging 35 PPG on the road and 41 PPG at home in that series. He carried that team to that championship. He only had the highest PPG in NBA Finals history.. and is one of the youngest players to ever win the Finals MVP..

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Umm.. do you even remember the Heat's championship run? Shaq was just merely along for the ride. The Heat were losing the series 2-0 to the Mavs before Wade turned his game to a Jordan-esque level, averaging 35 PPG on the road and 41 PPG at home in that series. He carried that team to that championship. He only had the highest PPG in NBA Finals history..

Oh get off his nuts. Shaq was Shaq. He opened up the middle for Wade to do things. Don't give me this crap that 'Shaq was along for the ride.' W/o Shaq they wouldn't have gotten out of the first round and you know it.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Bro, you are so unaware, who carried Philadelphia to the playoffs a 6ft guard. Philadelphia would be garbage without AI back then. I think AI doesnt fit in with nuggets, chemistry isnt there.
PLZ JUST STFU.
I think this thread title should be changed to current 2008 top G's because D wade wouldnt be a current2008 top 5 because of his injury, but he would top 5 from previous years, same thing for AI.

So unaware lol.... I remember very clearly AI shooting 40% and chucking 30+ shots a game. They made it to the finals because the Eastern conference was HORRIBLE that year. Worse than it is this year.

Get off Iverson's nuts, he blows and will never win anything in his career.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 07:54 AM
and back in the day Kobe wouldnt have 3 rings, the same can say, you need some talent to surround the great man. Theres no talent surrounding D wade.
Ok bro, w/e u say, it doesnt matter how horrible the confernce was. He did wat most people still can't do.
For one your just talkin on here saying he blows atleast he made something out of himself and carried a team. thats more than what some players have done.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 07:56 AM
and back in the day Kobe wouldnt have 3 rings, the same can say, you need some talent to surround the great man. Theres no talent surrounding D wade.

Even with no talent around him, if he was as great as you fools make him out to be, he should be able to lead his team to at least 25 wins. They won't win 15 this year.

VernonWellsFargo
02-26-2008, 08:00 AM
why are you guys knocking allen iverson? hes a shooting gaurd, tis not his fault the nuggets dont have a point gaurd, and he is still averging 7.3 assists this season. iverson is shooting 42 percent this year, not that good but not "sub 40 percent"

Prezidential
02-26-2008, 08:02 AM

like I said

1. Kobe
2. The Answer
3. D-Wade
4. Arenas
5. Nash

This is not a discussion about health; if we were talking about who is more durable then he'd be left off the list.

Baron Davis is easily a top five guard in the league, IMO; without him the Warriors would be a bottom three lottery team in the West.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 08:02 AM
king your a doorknob i swear.

BMatt
02-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Oh get off his nuts. Shaq was Shaq. He opened up the middle for Wade to do things. Don't give me this crap that 'Shaq was along for the ride.' W/o Shaq they wouldn't have gotten out of the first round and you know it.

Lol dude your ridiculous.. you make all these points and have nothing to back them up. Lol at calling AI a bad basketball player, he only led his team to the NBA finals..

Shaq was Shaq? Shaq was a shadow of what he was in LA. Dwayne Wade carried that team, and thats the truth. Without Shaq they wouldnt have gotten out of the 1st round? They played the Chicago Bulls that year in the first round, not exactly known for their strong interior presence. We will never know if the Heat could have won that series without him, though i think they had a good chance.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Lol dude your ridiculous.. you make all these points and have nothing to back them up. Lol at calling AI a bad basketball player, he only led his team to the NBA finals..

Shaq was Shaq? Shaq was a shadow of what he was in LA. Dwayne Wade carried that team, and thats the truth. Without Shaq they wouldnt have gotten out of the 1st round? They played the Chicago Bulls that year in the first round, not exactly known for their strong interior presence. We will never know if the Heat could have won that series without him, though i think they had a good chance.

Quit making excuses... Shaq was for Wade what Shaq was for Kobe. The only difference is Kobe is still great w/o Shaq and Wade is now a bottom feeder.

And yea AI is a horrible, horrible player. I put him in the same category as Vince Carter and Cherokee Parks. Worthless players.

BMatt
02-26-2008, 08:15 AM
Quit making excuses... Shaq was for Wade what Shaq was for Kobe. The only difference is Kobe is still great w/o Shaq and Wade is now a bottom feeder.

And yea AI is a horrible, horrible player. I put him in the same category as Vince Carter and Cherokee Parks. Worthless players.

Shaq was not the same for Wade. I didnt see Shaq winning any Finals MVP trophies on the Heat like he did in LA 3 times during their 3-peat. I dont see Shaq winning any MVP trophies like he did in LA.. your an idiot. Kobe is still great because hes younger and still in his prime, Shaq has been in the league for 15 seasons, its no surprise that hes past his prime. I dont think he would even deny that. But props for the guy for getting paid like he is..

I'm not even gonna bother responding to the rest of that trash you wrote.. get out of the sports section idiot

lacey23
02-26-2008, 08:16 AM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Chris Paul
3. Manu Ginobili
4. Steve Nash
5. Baron Davis.

Wade might sneak back in when he's healthy, and not leading a team to the worst record in the league.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 08:17 AM
oh hai, doorknob, im sure if u went to any nba forum, you would get laughed at. I feel sorry for you. I dont SEE YOU CARRYIN ANYTHING IN ANY LEAGUE. so don't call IA horrible.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Shaq was not the same for Wade. I didnt see Shaq winning any Finals MVP trophies on the Heat like he did in LA 3 times during their 3-peat. I dont see Shaq winning any MVP trophies like he did in LA.. your an idiot. Kobe is still great because hes younger and still in his prime, Shaq has been in the league for 15 seasons, its no surprise that hes past his prime. I dont think he would even deny that. But props for the guy for getting paid like he is..

I'm not even gonna bother responding to the rest of that trash you wrote.. get out of the sports section idiot

Dude learn to comprehend English you moron. I was comparing Kobe to Wade not Shaq, **** for brains. You obviously have no fking clue what a player like Shaq does for a team outside of producing numbers. He constantly has to be double-teamed in the post which creates open shots and lanes for players like Wade and Kobe. Just because he didn't put up the same numbers/MVPs in Miami dosen't mean he didn't have the same effect on the opposing teams defense.

You are a pathetic sports fan. You probably jerk off over stat sheets and don't even watch games to understand how much of a plague players like Iverson and Carter are. Missing 20 shots a game and turning it over 8 times and playing piss poor defense. You see that 28 ppg and immediately consider them a basketball god just like all the other retarded teenagers who don't know a damn thing about winning.

I'm going to be LMAO when real teams like Detroit and San Antonio steam roll your princesses.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 10:23 AM
oh hai, doorknob, im sure if u went to any nba forum, you would get laughed at. I feel sorry for you. I dont SEE YOU CARRYIN ANYTHING IN ANY LEAGUE. so don't call IA horrible.

Actually no, anyone who values winning wouldn't take AI on their team if you paid them.

Tony_S
02-26-2008, 11:50 AM

he's still not 100%. but he's still good.

1. Kobe
2. Nash
3. Paul
4. Iverson
5. Davis or Dwill

AJV31
02-26-2008, 11:55 AM
1.kobe
2.ginobli
3.paul
4.billups
5.nash

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:01 PM
1. kobe -best player in world
2. nash - 2 time MVP TRUE point-guard
3. iverson - best 6 foot player in history
4 cp3 - future of NBA, great point gaurd, can shoot, can pass well.

Kobe, nash and Iverson will be remembered as some of the greatest players of all time. CP3 the word is still out. (yes, he will be mentioned with them someday.)

Baron davis, wade,billups,ginobili will not be mentioned 15 years from now as all-time greats.

those are the standouts

I really don't see why so many of you are saying baron davis other than last years playoffs. There was other basketball other than last years playoffs. And wade has fallen. If it wasn't for the years with shaq he would not be mentioned. Baron is really on par skill level with stephon and if you look at their stats they are simpiliar. One playoff appearance and one playoff upset does not make baron one of the top 5 gaurds in the NBA when there are so many choices.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Actually no, anyone who values winning wouldn't take AI on their team if you paid them.

uhh thats not true at all. Noob basketball fans look at what he did in phili and how they never won. Real basketball fans have watched 76ers game and know that he did everything he could for 40+ minutes a night to make that team win. IT WASNT POSSIBLE. and as for the nuggets experiment wait for the playoffs.

wow i just read some more noob posts. he ONLY lead his team to the finals LOL. Leading a mediocre team to the finals? THATS HUGE.

NBA IS A TEAM GAME. Just cause iverson didn't win 3 rings doesn't mean he isn't good. He had 0 chance to win. ZERO. Would MJ have won on iversons teams? SORRY he would not have. Even when they went to the finals in 2k1 if MJ was in his prime on that team they would not have beatin the lakers.

you guys need to watch some games instead of looking at who won the finals and stats.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:10 PM

Negged on re-charge, watch some basketball. How are you not in the red?

You put AI in the same category as some1 who walks down the court because he was on a bad team for most of his career.

Watch some basketball.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Negged on re-charge, watch some basketball. How are you not in the red?

You put AI in the same category as some1 who walks down the court because he was on a bad team for most of his career.

Watch some basketball.

Lol... it's funny you tell people to watch basketball and quit looking at stats and then defend Iverson. You just proved how much of a moron you are.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Lol... it's funny you tell people to watch basketball and quit looking at stats and then defend Iverson. You just proved how much of a moron you are.

I didn't defend Iverson with stats. I defended him by saying he was on a terrible team.

kooldude
02-26-2008, 12:39 PM
uhh thats not true at all. Noob basketball fans look at what he did in phili and how they never won. Real basketball fans have watched 76ers game and know that he did everything he could for 40+ minutes a night to make that team win. IT WASNT POSSIBLE. and as for the nuggets experiment wait for the playoffs.

wow i just read some more noob posts. he ONLY lead his team to the finals LOL. Leading a mediocre team to the finals? THATS HUGE.

NBA IS A TEAM GAME. Just cause iverson didn't win 3 rings doesn't mean he isn't good. He had 0 chance to win. ZERO. Would MJ have won on iversons teams? SORRY he would not have. Even when they went to the finals in 2k1 if MJ was in his prime on that team they would not have beatin the lakers.

you guys need to watch some games instead of looking at who won the finals and stats.

I wouldn't count out Jordan if he had AI's '01 squad. Keep in mind, AI had the DPOY in Mutombo, COY in Larry Brown, and the 6th Man of the Year in Aaron McKie; he had a very good team and coaching. That team was ranked 5th in Defense which covered up alot of AI's crappy defense. If Jordan was on that team, it would be a top 3 defense for sure. (9 1st team All-Defense does that) AI was great in Game 1 against the Lakers (when Philly won) but Jordan could have done exactly the same thing if not better, and with much better defense on Kobe. A prime Jordan would have made it interesting; a real chance of beating the Lakers.

If you want to see crappy supporting casts, look at KG's in Minny (except in 04) and Kobe's between post-Shaq and and this year.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 12:40 PM
I didn't defend Iverson with stats. I defended him by saying he was on a terrible team.

Ok so first it's "Iverson and Wade are great because they carried their mediocre teams to the finals without any help." (I know you didn't mention Wade, but others have.)

And now when their teams suck, you guys defend them by saying they are on a ****ty team. Make up your minds, you can't have it both ways.

Iverson didn't have a mediocre team in Philly. He had a great defensive team with an excellent coach and system. Their were no big name guys, but many standout defensive players (Snow, Ratliff, Lynch). Combine that with a weak Eastern conference and they made it to the finals to get steamrolled.

The thing is, Larry Brown didn't even want Iverson and he would have rather had another star, but Pat Croce wouldn't ditch Iverson at the time.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 12:42 PM
KINGDD 4 real your a doorknob for repping me when u tried to neg me, major phail just like you saying iverson is piss poor horrible.LAWLS
Those 3 guys r piss poor horrible they have no game, main purpose to rebound and outlet to AI. Can you imagine how difficult it was for AI always being double and still scoring. Go watch some NBA and nba players commenting on AI skills and where they rank him. GUards in the league claim AI is one of the most difficult ppl to guard in the league.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Ok so first it's "Iverson and Wade are great because they carried their mediocre teams to the finals without any help." (I know you didn't mention Wade, but others have.)

And now when their teams suck, you guys defend them by saying they are on a ****ty team. Make up your minds, you can't have it both ways.

Iverson didn't have a mediocre team in Philly. He had a great defensive team with an excellent coach and system. Their were no big name guys, but many standout defensive players (Snow, Ratliff, Lynch). Combine that with a weak Eastern conference and they made it to the finals to get steamrolled.

Iversons 2k1 team was not a 'great' team. It was not as good as any of the teams that won the finals. And wades teams WERE great. And you said that some1 else couldve done better than iverson in 2k1, the lakers were on a roll, there was no stopping them. The 76ers pulled out everything they had and gave the lakers their ONLY playoff loss that year.

kooldude
02-26-2008, 12:43 PM

haha WTF? AI is a good player; not as good as he hyped to be but still very good. Carter is also very good; just not as good as he could have if he has heart. And who the fuk is Cherokee Parks....

kingdd
02-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Iversons 2k1 team was not a 'great' team. It was not as good as any of the teams that won the finals. And wades teams WERE great.

great DEFENSIVE team...

l2read.

kooldude
02-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Iversons 2k1 team was not a 'great' team. It was not as good as any of the teams that won the finals. And wades teams WERE great.

neither teams were great. That Heat team would have got owned by any other title team in the past 20 years. They were very fortunate to face the Mavs who are built to beat the Spurs and none else.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 12:47 PM
KINGDD 4 real your a doorknob for repping me when u tried to neg me, major phail just like you saying iverson is piss poor horrible.LAWLS
Those 3 guys r piss poor horrible they have no game, main purpose to rebound and outlet to AI. Can you imagine how difficult it was for AI always being double and still scoring. Go watch some NBA and nba players commenting on AI skills and where they rank him. GUards in the league claim AI is one of the most difficult ppl to guard in the league.

please STFU..

your posts are written with the english skills of a 3rd grader and half the time I have no fking clue what you are trying to say.

tchalldaway
02-26-2008, 12:48 PM
you have no reason to call AI a horrible player, So you please STFU AND GTFO. Plus your retarded for repping me.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
neither teams were great. That Heat team would have got owned by any other title team in the past 20 years. They were very fortunate to face the Mavs who are built to beat the Spurs and none else.
My point was looking at what Iverson had to work with. I didn't bring wade into the equation. Wade has been bad lately. And my other point was stop mentioning baron davis for his 1 playoff series. They were 8th seed, they are going to be 8th seed again this year. He is on par with stephon minus the bitchiness.

Clide Whit
02-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Dude learn to comprehend English you moron. I was comparing Kobe to Wade not Shaq, **** for brains. You obviously have no fking clue what a player like Shaq does for a team outside of producing numbers. He constantly has to be double-teamed in the post which creates open shots and lanes for players like Wade and Kobe. Just because he didn't put up the same numbers/MVPs in Miami dosen't mean he didn't have the same effect on the opposing teams defense.

You are a pathetic sports fan. You probably jerk off over stat sheets and don't even watch games to understand how much of a plague players like Iverson and Carter are. Missing 20 shots a game and turning it over 8 times and playing piss poor defense. You see that 28 ppg and immediately consider them a basketball god just like all the other retarded teenagers who don't know a damn thing about winning.

I'm going to be LMAO when real teams like Detroit and San Antonio steam roll your princesses.

X2, Of course AI is a good scorer, you better be able to score some points when you take 35-40 shots a game. The guy is too selfish with the ball at times, and this is comming from a Sixer's fan.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:51 PM
X2, Of course AI is a good scorer, you better be able to score some points when you take 35-40 shots a game. The guy is too selfish with the ball at times, and this is comming from a Sixer's fan.

Lots of time you get forced to take a shot when your offense has done nothing for 20 seconds. Iverson is at 20 shots per game right now while playing league leading in minutes. 14th in field goal attempts per 48 minutes. 3rd in scoring. Also just looked, 29th in nba in turnovers per 48 minutes(nash wade number 1,2)

kooldude
02-26-2008, 12:55 PM
My point was looking at what Iverson had to work with. I didn't bring wade into the equation. Wade has been bad lately. And my other point was stop mentioning baron davis for his 1 playoff series. They were 8th seed, they are going to be 8th seed again this year. He is on par with stephon minus the bitchiness.

AI had good teams, but the title champs were better; he wouldn't have won against the 3-peat Lakers or Spurs.

Regardless, AI was never a great player. He was always very good but not on the level of Kobe or ever was. (except Kobe's first few seasons, haha)

Davis is much better than Stephon. And I'm a Knicks fan.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 12:59 PM
AI had good teams, but the title champs were better; he wouldn't have won against the 3-peat Lakers or Spurs.

Regardless, AI was never a great player. He was always very good but not on the level of Kobe or ever was. (except Kobe's first few seasons, haha)

Davis is much better than Stephon. And I'm a Knicks fan.
Iverson IS a great player. There is no doubting that. Kobe is the best that is playing.
Davis is very close to stephon. The whole davis hype thing is crazy. He had a good playoff series and now he is a top 5 guard? Before last season almost every1 would put him on par with marbury. Those people that are putting Davis are taking into account 1 playoff series as the difference between a common guard and TOP 5 guard in the NBA. You need to re-think if one playoff series should do that.

kooldude
02-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Iverson IS a great player. There is no doubting that. Kobe is the best that is playing.
Davis is very close to stephon. The whole davis hype thing is crazy. He had a good playoff series and now he is a top 5 guard? Before last season almost every1 would put him on par with marbury. Those people that are putting Davis are taking into account 1 playoff series as the difference between a common guard and TOP 5 guard in the NBA. You need to re-think if one playoff series should do that.

AI has been overrated for years because of his playing style (flashy and showing alot of heart). His shooting efficiency is horrible, even for a guard and he plays virtually no defense. So yea, I strongly doubt he's great. (by great, I mean top 15)

Davis was better than Stephon before last year. For starters, he's not a team killer like Marbury and is a good leader and a very clutch player.

Clide Whit
02-26-2008, 01:46 PM
AI has been overrated for years because of his playing style (flashy and showing alot of heart). His shooting efficiency is horrible, even for a guard and he plays virtually no defense. So yea, I strongly doubt he's great. (by great, I mean top 15)

Davis was better than Stephon before last year. For starters, he's not a team killer like Marbury and is a good leader and a very clutch player.

As far as defense he only takes gambles and plays the passing lanes. When he guards people, bigger men just shoot over him, and faster men just zoom right by him.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Hey Guise here is a SWEEEEEEEET team that would win the championship for sure by the logic presented by the NBA geniuses in this thread.

C - Zach Randolph
F - Antoine Walker
F - Vince Carter
G - Allen Iverson
G - Stephon Marbury

This team would go undefeated all season and in the playoffs. Make the coach Bob McAdoo and were all set.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 01:54 PM

He has been pretty efficient as far as points/assits/turnovers. And if you don't put iverson in the top 15 guards than your done, you might as well argue nate robenson for mvp. And the reason people are putting davis in the top 5 IS the playoffs last year.

Clide Whit
02-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey Guise here is a SWEEEEEEEET team that would win the championship for sure by the logic presented by the NBA geniuses in this thread.

C - Zach Randolph
F - Antoine Walker
F - Vince Carter
G - Allen Iverson
G - Stephon Marbury

This team would go undefeated all season and in the playoffs. Make the coach Bob McAdoo and were all set.

I don't think that would work out, they would be playing defense against each other for the ball.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 01:56 PM
As far as defense he only takes gambles and plays the passing lanes. When he guards people, bigger men just shoot over him, and faster men just zoom right by him.

You can argue defense cause its easy to argue that. And you can spit-up what the announcers have said. But he is a mediocre defender.............. MOST superstars are. And every 6 foot player will not be able to guard a 6'7 guard to well and they will not be 90% of the time. They will be playing the other teams point. And as far as faster? Which players are you talking about? The one or two players that can be argued to be faster than iverson.

I am not defending iverson because I am an iverson fan. I am defending Iverson because lots of people go by hype and reporters instead of watching the games. Putting baron davis above iverson........ come on now.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 01:58 PM
I don't think that would work out, they would be playing defense against each other for the ball.

At least they would be playing defense against someone. Thats more than you would usually get out of them.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:01 PM
At least they would be playing defense against someone. Thats more than you would usually get out of them.

whats your list kingdd. Can you even come up with 5 guards? All I have heard you say is one of the best guards in history TERRIBLE.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 02:03 PM
whats your list kingdd. Can you even come up with 5 guards? All I have heard you say is one of the best guards in history TERRIBLE.

I already posted my list.

Rockwilder
02-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Umm.. do you even remember the Heat's championship run? Shaq was just merely along for the ride. The Heat were losing the series 2-0 to the Mavs before Wade turned his game to a Jordan-esque level, averaging 35 PPG on the road and 41 PPG at home in that series. He carried that team to that championship. He only had the highest PPG in NBA Finals history.. and is one of the youngest players to ever win the Finals MVP..

How many free throws did he avg. in that series?

tmac4real
02-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Kobe
Paul
Nash
Davis

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:09 PM
I already posted my list.
1. Kobe
2. Nash
3. Billups
4. Wade
5. CP3/Baron

Well you got the top 2 right and Cp3. But billups/wade/baron. You put baron on there because of 7 games. Nice. Wade is on his way down. Billups, thats orginals, but he is part of a great team and is not a standout on that team.

AJV31
02-26-2008, 02:10 PM

16 a game,,you couldn't breathe on him :D

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
16 a game,,you couldn't breathe on him :D

Its the NBA. People need move aside when lebron plays and still get called.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Well you got the top 2 right and Cp3. But billups/wade/baron. You put baron on there because of 7 games. Nice. Wade is on his way down. Billups, thats orginals, but he is part of a great team and is not a standout on that team.

Who cares if Billups dosen't average 20+ ppg. He does what is needed from him for his team to win and he is an awesome leader. He hits big shots at big times and he gets everyone involved. Not to mention he is one of the best defensive guards in the league.

I would sure as hell take Billups over Iverson any day of the year.

ajn
02-26-2008, 02:13 PM
so?

Wade is the type of player that draws a lot of contact and gets to the line. if you drive alot, your gonna get fouled alot and your gonna get a lot of free throw opportunities

kooldude
02-26-2008, 02:14 PM
He has been pretty efficient as far as points/assits/turnovers. And if you don't put iverson in the top 15 guards than your done, you might as well argue nate robenson for mvp. And the reason people are putting davis in the top 5 IS the playoffs last year.

His shooting efficiency is horrible. Period. His defense is horrible. Period.

Actually, his turnover/assist isn't that great. He has led the league in TOs twice in his career and 2nd in the active list in TOs. This year, he's actually had less TOs since the '01 season.

I mean he's not a top 15 player in the NBA now.

kooldude
02-26-2008, 02:16 PM

I don't know many guys faster than him but yea, he's bad on D.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:16 PM
so?

Wade is the type of player that draws a lot of contact and gets to the line. if you drive alot, your gonna get fouled alot and your gonna get a lot of free throw opportunities

I agree, wade is one player who will get pounded and rewarded for it.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:18 PM
His shooting efficiency is horrible. Period. His defense is horrible. Period.

Actually, his turnover/assist isn't that great. He has led the league in TOs twice in his career and 2nd in the active list in TOs. This year, he's actually had less TOs since the '01 season.

I mean he's not a top 15 player in the NBA now.

He is very efficient this year. He handled the ball a lot and did not have many turnovers per 48 and he has a decent FG % along with drawing tons of fouls. His defense is on par with 90% of the guards mentioned in this thread and he is ahead of most of them in steals. dont give me that "gamble" arugment that the announcers give. He doesn't stand in the passing lane and give people wide open shots. He misses a steal once every 5 steals he gets. Thats a good gamble. He doesn't play the passing lands he is were he should be, then when he sees a lazy pass he goes for it. Look at turnovers per 48 or per game.

Scorpion613
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM

If you want to hold a legit argument, before you start stating things make sure they are true. Wade has the third highest PPG in Finals history behind Jordan, and I think Kareem. Wade had around 35 PPG, Jordan was at 40+.

2 years ago I would throw wade on Kobe's level of greatness. He put his team on his shoulders in the Finals that year they won. Ever since his injury he hasn't been the same. He has the worst record in the NBA in a WEAK eastern conference. Also, his team isn't as bad as everyone says. They have Haslem, Marion, Williams, and Davis.

Someone said that Shaq is the reason why Kobe has 3 rings? As if Shaq was 100% responsible for the Lakers run. :rolleyes: Not even Jordan could win games by himself. So don't act like Shaq is completely responsible for the Laker's success.

I somewhat agree. Iverson is a good player, but his style of play doesn't win championships. I can't see him ever winning a ring unless he becomes a teams 3rd or 4th option, or comes off the bench like Finley does for the Spurs.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
He is very efficient this year. He handled the ball a lot and did not have many turnovers per 48 and he has a decent FG % along with drawing tons of fouls. His defense is on par with 90% of the guards mentioned in this thread and he is ahead of most of them in steals. dont give me that "gamble" arugment that the announcers give. He doesn't stand in the passing lane and give people wide open shots. He misses a steal once every 5 steals he gets. Thats a good gamble. He doesn't play the passing lands he is were he should be, then when he sees a lazy pass he goes for it. Look at turnovers per 48.

so why is his team going to miss the playoffs?

Rockwilder
02-26-2008, 02:21 PM
so?

No he's the type of player that gets ridiculous calls from the refs. hence the nickname D.Whistle

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:22 PM
so why is his team going to miss the playoffs?

Just looked that up did ya. New argument nice. Why were the GS warriors going to miss the playoffs a couple weeks ago? Well thing is GS and nuggets will make the playoffs and rockets will be out if yao is injured. Why is wades team the worst in the league? Why dont you throw that argument out there? OH because for iverson his team doesn't factor into their record, were-as wade its ALL his teams fault. Wait, faulty arguments?

kooldude
02-26-2008, 02:23 PM
He is very efficient this year. He handled the ball a lot and did not have many turnovers per 48 and he has a decent FG % along with drawing tons of fouls. His defense is on par with 90% of the guards mentioned in this thread and he is ahead of most of them in steals. dont give me that "gamble" arugment that the announcers give. He doesn't stand in the passing lane and give people wide open shots. He misses a steal once every 5 steals he gets. Thats a good gamble. He doesn't play the passing lands he is were he should be, then when he sees a lazy pass he goes for it. Look at turnovers per 48.

that's why people say he may be having his best season this year and voted a starter in the ASG.

He does gamble and his man defense is piss poor. Getting alot of steals doesn't mean you're a good defender. Amare gets tons of blocks but he's clearly a bad defender. So is AI.

kingdd
02-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Just looked that up did ya. New argument nice. Why were the GS warriors going to miss the playoffs a couple weeks ago? Well thing is GS and nuggets will make the playoffs and rockets will be out if yao is injured.

With the type of talent that Denver has, they should coast into the playoffs not be scratching for the last couple spots.

But the NBA isn't played on paper is it?

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:25 PM
With the type of talent that Denver has, they should coast into the playoffs not be scratching for the last couple spots.

But the NBA isn't played on paper is it?

Its not like they wouldn't be 3-5th with the record they had 3 games ago any other year. They could go on a steak and easily climb, were as lots of teams can fall out.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:28 PM
that's why people say he may be having his best season this year and voted a starter in the ASG.

He does gamble and his man defense is piss poor. Getting alot of steals doesn't mean you're a good defender. Amare gets tons of blocks but he's clearly a bad defender. So is AI.

Well people saying he is having the best season obviously didn't watch a lot of years in phili or the MVP year. He is playing at an all-star level and deserved the vote. You cannot argue his defense is poor because he gambles. You can argue it is poor for other reasons, but not that. That is something announcers say. Gambling is playing the lanes and giving your man wide open shots, going for steals and missing and giving people open shots. He doesn't do that.

Scorpion613
02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Well people saying he is having the best season obviously didn't watch a lot of years in phili or the MVP year. He is playing at an all-star level and deserved the vote. You cannot argue his defense is poor because he gambles. You can argue it is poor for other reasons, but not that. That is something announcers say. Gambling is playing the lanes and giving your man wide open shots, going for steals and missing and giving people open shots. He doesn't do that.

I'd rather have Kobe or a good defensive player NOT gamble for passes and stay with their man and average 2 SPG, then have Iverson take constant gambles, risk leaving a man wide open and only average 2.1 SPG to show for it. Regardless of his lack of size, he is not a good defender.

sillz100
02-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I'd rather have Kobe or a good defensive player NOT gamble for passes and stay with their man and average 2 SPG, then have Iverson take constant gambles, risk leaving a man wide open and only average 2.1 SPG to show for it. Regardless of his lack of size, he is not a good defender.

Again, he does not gamble to get his steals. I know the announcers say that. He is not leaving people open and standing in the passing lane. You guys just think he runs all over the court for passes and leaves people wide open to get his steals? This isn't the YMCA. He gets steals cause he is quick and can, not cause he is standing in the passing lane and they pass right to him. He is standing were he is supposed to and intercepts them. He does not totally miss that except for maybe 1 out of 20 times. You guys need to stop spewing out what announcers say and watch the games.

And who wouldn't rather have kobe than any other guard listed on defense??

-RAIn-
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
from what I've been able to watch this year & overall game (offense, defense, clutch, stats, getting other involved, teams record & performance..etc)

1. Kobe
2. Lebron (what? u mean he's not a guard? looks like it out there since he has the ball all the damn time)
2. CP3
3. Baron
4. Billups
5. Deron

I left off Wade since I'm guessing he's still not 100% & Miami just plain sucks. Left off Nash since he's such a glaring liability on defense.

Scorpion613
02-26-2008, 02:39 PM
from what I've been able to watch this year & overall game (offense, defense, clutch, stats, getting other involved, teams record & performance..etc)

1. Kobe
2. Lebron (what? u mean he's not a guard? looks like it out there since he has the ball all the damn time)
2. CP3
3. Baron
4. Billups
5. Deron

I left off Wade since I'm guessing he's still not 100% & Miami just plain sucks. Left off Nash since he's such a glaring liability on defense.

So far, Lebron plays PG/SG and is the heart of the Cavs' offense. But, technically he's a SF. He's like Magic... he can play every position (except center). I can see him playing PF against big guys like amare, I think he's actually a little bit bigger than him, and alot faster.

DetroitSports20
02-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Kobe
Nash
Iverson
Billups
CP

gainmusclefast
02-26-2008, 04:40 PM
kobe bryant
t-mac
dwayne wade