PDA

View Full Version : finally im happy

Dannymck_33
02-24-2008, 10:43 AM
k to do my body fat percentage i used a calculator , which measures abs , neck and height in inchs, so i have been told fat comes off your abs last .

So that been said before i checked my bf% today(1week ago and on) i was 22% for a while , but my weight kept droping and every thing but my gut was getting lean.

Today i checked my bf% and was at 18% and damn to i feel happy that the inches are finally coming off my gut . now i only need to lose 10 more lbs to get to my desired weight of 182 at 13% bf (i weigh 192 right now , and lost from 225)

:):)

crazymutha
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Great job!

I love to hear that that things are going well!

doncarlin
02-24-2008, 01:16 PM
k to do my body fat percentage i used a calculator , which measures abs , neck and height in inchs, so i have been told fat comes off your abs last .

So that been said before i checked my bf% today(1week ago and on) i was 22% for a while , but my weight kept droping and every thing but my gut was getting lean.

Today i checked my bf% and was at 18% and damn to i feel happy that the inches are finally coming off my gut . now i only need to lose 10 more lbs to get to my desired weight of 182 at 13% bf (i weigh 192 right now , and lost from 225)

:):)
Awesome job bro! Keep it up!