PDA

View Full Version : Lady's and Gentlemens ITS TIME FOR REALLLL PRO WRESTLING!

dez\null
11-21-2002, 07:43 PM
http://www.realprowrestling.com/

fupafighter2
11-21-2002, 08:58 PM
thats fukkin sick... the only thing is i dont think itll get big in the mainstream cuz of ******* homophobes

dez\null
11-21-2002, 09:07 PM
um they all watch wwf.

SIZMTRZ
11-22-2002, 06:30 AM
hey dez...they did the piolet episode a few weeks ago! A good friend of mine from college was in it. I hope it takes! It would be so cool to see wrestling other than the stuff I have on Video!!! LOL Hey dez, you should check out another site... www.themat.com ....the best wrestling site I have come across!

turboman
11-22-2002, 09:14 AM
That's great. But it will never catch on.

I can't stand the crap they have on like wwf. The guys at work LOVE the ****. Of course then they call me a *** when I come into work with my bike and spandex on. Go figure.

But I was a highschool wrestler like everyone else. I loved it. And I was pretty good. In 9th grade I was already doing Varsity. But then I became the highschool rebel and quit. To bad, I might have even got a scolarship. I sure didn't get one for my spelling

dez\null
11-22-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by SIZMTRZ
hey dez...they did the piolet episode a few weeks ago! A good friend of mine from college was in it. I hope it takes! It would be so cool to see wrestling other than the stuff I have on Video!!! LOL Hey dez, you should check out another site... www.themat.com ....the best wrestling site I have come across!

forum member. :D

fupafighter2
11-22-2002, 01:44 PM
i want saying that wrestlers are gay, i wrestled, but its the stereotype

dez\null
11-22-2002, 01:49 PM
no its not. since when was wrestling gay. only the retarded people think that or those who work at mc donalds.

fupafighter2
11-22-2002, 08:39 PM
r u RETARTED

I DIDNT say wrestling was gay, but it recieves alot of that kind of attention

fupafighter2
11-22-2002, 08:40 PM
by the way have u ever seen sanderson live he would be the king every year, best wrestler who EVER lived

Wrestler12321
11-23-2002, 07:32 AM
I think realprowrestling is awesome. Their arena in cool too. I think that it has an ok chance of catching on, espn and sports networks just need to give it a chance

SIZMTRZ
11-23-2002, 10:03 AM
fupafighter: your right Cael is pretty amazing to watch! I was having a fit when he almost pinned Trenge in the fianls at the NCAAS last year!!!!!! By the way, last night Michigan wrestled Lehigh... Kyle Smith of U of M upstet Trenge!!!!!! I could not believe it!!!!!

Hey Dez/null, what is your handle in the MAT fourm??

fupafighter2
11-23-2002, 12:37 PM
i dont think itll happen later this year, i think trenge will get stroner as the year progresses. i think he will be 3x champ but wrestling is a funny sport like that

Insane Clown
12-22-2002, 04:25 PM
I know this thread is old, but since I haven't been to the RealProWrestling site in a long time and thought I'd comment on the changes since then.

Anyways, I think it's sort of ironic that they obviously have patterned so much of their product after modern professional wrestling, while at the same time dissing the sport. It's interesting. I don't know how well it will catch on. I mean, MMA is really just shoot style pro-wrestling, and even though it's semi-popular, it obviously doesn't compare with mainstream pro-wrestling in terms of popularity, so I'm not sure amateur wrestling, which limits what it's wrestlers can do much more so than MMA, will catch on as much either.
And plus, they do already televise amateur matches on TV, but no one really watches them.

It's an interesting idea, but I don't know how far it will go.

dez\null
12-23-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by SIZMTRZ
fupafighter: your right Cael is pretty amazing to watch! I was having a fit when he almost pinned Trenge in the fianls at the NCAAS last year!!!!!! By the way, last night Michigan wrestled Lehigh... Kyle Smith of U of M upstet Trenge!!!!!! I could not believe it!!!!!

Hey Dez/null, what is your handle in the MAT fourm??

im goldwrestler. i hardly post anymore.