wow strong e toughness

VernonWellsFargo
02-20-2008, 09:00 PM
shyt man u had me scared with this clearly intimidating post

Compoundlift83
02-20-2008, 09:05 PM
shyt man u had me scared with this clearly intimidating post

o'rly

At least us Laker fans bump the L.A. Thread,after seeing tonight I think when the Laker's get Bynum back healthy and if Kobe stays healthy and the rest of the team stays healthy I think L.A. is bringing the Gold back to L.A., I hate the suns almost as much as I hate the Queens

BMatt
02-20-2008, 09:35 PM
o'rly

At least us Laker fans bump the L.A. Thread,after seeing tonight I think when the Laker's get Bynum back healthy and if Kobe stays healthy and the rest of the team stays healthy I think L.A. is bringing the Gold back to L.A., I hate the suns almost as much as I hate the Queens

Us Laker Fans? Your sig clearly states that you are a T-Wolves fan.. oh hai bandwagon fan. Who cares if the thread wasnt bumped, did you actually make a thread over something so trivial? No wonder your in the red douche bag

Compoundlift83
02-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Dont you fellow L.A.'ers agree about Phoenix Fans

Compoundlift83
02-21-2008, 12:06 PM
I truly believe Suns fans are bandwagoners

Compoundlift83
03-16-2008, 10:51 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p4/compoundlift83/img4409380.jpg

papi93
03-17-2008, 07:19 AM
Us Laker Fans? Your sig clearly states that you are a T-Wolves fan.. oh hai bandwagon fan.

Wallowing in a sea of hypocrisy?

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 10:50 AM
im no bandwagoner,Im not even a twolves fan you midwestern country bumpkin[bmatt]

Go root for your lame Bucks team c0cksucker

Lieb
03-17-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm from phx and a huge suns fan.

The Man Child aka Amare is putting up MVP numbers, if they get a top 2 seed I thnk he should be in the discussion

debil
03-17-2008, 11:00 AM
im no bandwagoner,Im not even a twolves fan you midwestern country bumpkin[bmatt]

Go root for your lame Bucks team c0cksucker

way to bump your own dead thread, twolves fan. we? you play for them?

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 11:01 AM
way to bump your own dead thread twolves fan.

how am I a twolves fan?My quote in my sig is from GetFamiliar

debil
03-17-2008, 11:08 AM
how am I a twolves fan?My quote in my sig is from GetFamiliar

no, it's in your sig and it's your statement unless otherwise noted. it tells the world you are a twolves fan.

you're in the red

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 11:17 AM
no, it's in your sig and it's your statement unless otherwise noted. it tells the world you are a twolves fan.

you're in the red

whatever

your a grown man that cares about reputation points on a internet forum

SomeoneStopMe
03-17-2008, 12:25 PM

hahah are u kidding me, all the laker fans come out of the wordworks once they win. i didn't hear **** until you got gasol.

SomeoneStopMe
03-17-2008, 12:26 PM
whatever

your a grown man that cares about reputation points on a internet forum

right but he makes a thread about e-toughness lol. why don't you move out of ur moms basement.

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 12:27 PM
hahah are u kidding me, all the laker fans come out of the wordworks once they win. i didn't hear **** until you got gasol.

You have a point there,there is alot of bandwagoners and its lame,I've been a fan though since the mediocre Elden Campbell,Nick Van Exel days

SomeoneStopMe
03-17-2008, 12:29 PM
You have a point there,there is alot of bandwagoners and its lame,I've been a fan though since the mediocre Elden Campbell,Nick Van Exel days

yeah a lot of suns bandwagon fans too once we won with nash, but i still remember the days of kj and toney delk running the point lol.

nick van exel looks like a baby version of charles barkley.

SomeoneStopMe
03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
LOL,everyone on the West Coast except San Antonio and Houston are jealous of the Lakers history

so jealous, im losing sleep every night thinking about it. do i want want suns to win a championship after 40 years, yes, am dedicating my life to the suns success no. its not like we aren't a successful franchise, we have 26 about to be 27 playoff appearances, and one of the highest winning percentages in the nba history (im not sure on that, i remember reading it, but i tried googling it, couldn't find any info on our franchise record)

TheDude824
03-17-2008, 12:49 PM
When teams win the fans follow them. Dallas for example... No one in Texas knew they existed before dirk, nash and finley. Now everyone and their dead grandma bleeds Mavericks blue. I dont mind bandwagon fans just the ones who know nothing and act like they know all.

and yah compound I remember the days of Van Exel, Jones, Ceballos, Sedalle Threat lol. I guess i jumped on the bandwagon w/ that team because they were so fun to watch. I had the Nickey V. shoes in elementary lol. AHh the good old days.

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 12:50 PM
so jealous, im losing sleep every night thinking about it. do i want want suns to win a championship after 40 years, yes, am dedicating my life to the suns success no. its not like we aren't a successful franchise, we have 26 about to be 27 playoff appearances, and one of the highest winning percentages in the nba history (im not sure on that, i remember reading it, but i tried googling it, couldn't find any info on our franchise record)

LOL you caught that huh?I realized I was starting a efight over a basketball team and deleted it

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 12:54 PM
When teams win the fans follow them. Dallas for example... No one in Texas knew they existed before dirk, nash and finley. Now everyone and their dead grandma bleeds Mavericks blue. I dont mind bandwagon fans just the ones who know nothing and act like they know all.

and yah compound I remember the days of Van Exel, Jones, Ceballos, Sedalle Threat lol. I guess i jumped on the bandwagon w/ that team because they were so fun to watch. I had the Nickey V. shoes in elementary lol. AHh the good old days.

Damn Sedale Threat I forgot all about him,there was also that guy who went to Minnesota from the Lakers and was a good 3 point shooter with LA[stocky bald headed guy]

TheDude824
03-17-2008, 01:02 PM
anthony peeler (sp?). yup he was good role player.

Compoundlift83
03-17-2008, 01:05 PM
anthony peeler (sp?). yup he was good role player.

yep

Lieb
03-17-2008, 01:12 PM
yeah a lot of suns bandwagon fans too once we won with nash, but i still remember the days of kj and toney delk running the point lol.

nick van exel looks like a baby version of charles barkley.

dont forget Frank Johnson.

4th quarter frank!

debil
03-19-2008, 11:12 AM
dont forget Frank Johnson.

4th quarter frank!

that dude lasted on the bench in a suit WAY too long. i never liked him as a coach...role player, yes, coach, no.