PDA

View Full Version : Eggs

Shea88
02-19-2008, 09:01 PM
How many dozen eggs would you consider to much per week? I am eating roughly 2-3 dozen eggs a week, on average about 4 a day. The full egg I might add, is this to much seeing as how they are high in cholestrol. Thanks and im sorry if this is a dumb question

pologod05
02-19-2008, 09:04 PM
personally i dont think its too much, but ive never had a problem with cholesterol. i love eggs and i eat them all the time, sometimes 0 in a day, sometimes around 8. just depends.

Shea88
02-19-2008, 09:07 PM
thanks for the quick reply. The Last time I was at the doctor for a physical which wasnt even 6 months ago he was going on and on about how good my cholestrol was and how he wished he had my cholestrol so im not to worried. Glad im not consuming to many, thanks

pologod05
02-19-2008, 09:09 PM
thanks for the quick reply. The Last time I was at the doctor for a physical which wasnt even 6 months ago he was going on and on about how good my cholestrol was and how he wished he had my cholestrol so im not to worried. Glad im not consuming to many, thanks

then i wouldnt worry about it. last time i got mine checked it was 98 and i ate eggs and other cholesteroly foods all the time. the biggest problem is usually genetics.

and youre welcome.

ErinB1218
02-19-2008, 09:11 PM
I eat the same amount.... but just the whites, for the most part.

I don't know where I'd be without my eggs!!! :O

pologod05
02-19-2008, 09:12 PM
I eat the same amount.... but just the whites, for the most part.

I don't know where I'd be without my eggs!!! :O

lol. without the yolks, its somewhat irrelevant.

me and eggs. until death do us part. or until i eat them.

Feny
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
your just fine... dietary cholesterol doesn't really play that big of a part in your cholesterol level...

in fact go look at your whey protein right now... (if you don't have any check out the cholesterol levels on just some brand) its outrageous

tacoop
02-20-2008, 01:12 PM
I eat 2 whole eggs plus 8 egg whites every day. I uaually buy 20 dozen eggs at a time at Costco. Eggs are my favorite form of protein.