PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Simple Stack For Gains!!!

shortyepic
03-21-2006, 01:17 AM
New Chapter Every Man Multi Vitamin
New Chapter Berry Greens
Garden Of Life Digestive Enzyme
Udo’s Choice Oil Blend (omega 3,6, 9)
Pureform Glutamine
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
Optimum Nutrition Super Amino Acids 2222 Softgel
Myoplex MRP Original

and here is my regime...

Morning: Vitamins, Probiotics, Protein Shake (w/Oil Blend & Greens) Oatmeal, Digestive Enzymes, Amino Acids

Myoplex MRP Original Meal Replacement

Lunch: 1 Hour Pre Workout: Digestive Enzymes, Amino Acids, (chicken, brown rice, bread, vegetables, complex carbs)

30 min Pre Workout: Amino Acids

WORKOUT: 1.5 hrs

Immediate Post Workout: Protein Shake w/Glutamine & Oats, Amino Acids, & Banana

Post Workout Meal: Digestive Enzymes, Amino Acids, (tuna, chicken, fish, bread, vegetables, complex carbs)

Myoplex MRP Original Meal Replacement

Dinner: (tuna, chicken, fish, salad, vegetables, egg whites, no carbs)

Before Bed: Protein Shake w/Glutamine

Monday: Calfs/Squats/Legs

Tuesdays: Chest/Biceps/Abs

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Back/Triceps

Friday: Calfs/Shoulders/Forearms/Abs

Saturday: Stairmaster 45min

C. Griswald
03-21-2006, 07:56 AM
hey whatever works for ya!

NamesAreHardToPick
03-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Push/Pull exercises shouldn't be worked out on the same day. In other words, triceps + chest + deltoids (push), and biceps + forearms + back (pull). I try keeping them split between leg days and off day so they never overlap.

zhorner
03-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Push/Pull exercises shouldn't be worked out on the same day. In other words, triceps + chest + deltoids (push), and biceps + forearms + back (pull). I try keeping them split between leg days and off day so they never overlap.

i agree...when it comes to strength oriented workouts...

but when it comes to a more bodybuilding type routine...it is good to work opposing muscle groups in the same day...chest + biceps are the most common you will see.

hell...arnold use to superset chest and back even...i wouldnt recommend it, but whatever.

NaturalMsO
03-21-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm not an advocate of supplements galore, but I *do* believe that supplementation of certain components are necessary--if you're not getting them in your natural diet. Ingesting natural vitamins, minerals, protein, fats, etc. from whole (preferably organic, natural) foods is the better route. However, I felt the need to comment on your post because, as far as supplements go (if you have to supplement), you've made some pretty wise choices. See my comments below:

New Chapter Berry Greens
Pureform Glutamine
Myoplex MRP Original

A good multi-vitamin/mineral is a good idea. However, it should *not* be used as a coverup for poor diet. Sadly, many people think they can eat crap and, as long as they take their vitamins, it's OK. I'm not saying *you* think this way, I'm just saying in general.

As far as the digestive enzymes go, Kefir would be a great addition. I can't even list all the health benefits of Kefir (because this post would be way too long if I did), but do a Google on it if you're interested. One of the fantastic benefits of Kefir is the fact that it's delicately cultured--as opposed to ultra-pasteurized (like regular cow's milk) and depleted of precious natural proteins due to extremely high temperatures (the people in the labs just shove synthetic proteins back into the milk and that's basically what you're ingesting when you drink milk). Kefir, on the other hand, contains natural proteins that are preserved through the culture process. Additionally, Kefir has 10 different active and live cultures (similar to yogurt, but Kefir has more--yogurt only has about four) that are beneficial bacteria, which "feed" the body's natural "good" bacteria and replenish digestive enzymes.

Morning: Vitamins, Probiotics, Protein Shake (w/Oil Blend & Greens) Oatmeal, Digestive Enzymes, Amino Acids

Complete EFAs are a great idea. Natural testosterone booster as well as lowering cholesterol levels and serves as a natural lubricate for joints. Greens are good as well, though I prefer eating real food greens as opposed to supplements.

Immediate Post Workout: Protein Shake w/Glutamine & Oats, Amino Acids, & Banana

Very wise choice of a post-workout shake! You've got your low GI cars (oats) and high GI carbs (banana) and glutamine and protein. Good!

Dinner: (tuna, chicken, fish, salad, vegetables, egg whites, no carbs)

Before Bed: Protein Shake w/Glutamine

I agree with this.

The training, I won't comment on because everyone is different. As long as you change up your routine and don't stay with the same program for an extended amount of time, you'll be fine. Do whatever works for you!

Good luck with everything!

young_squatter
03-21-2006, 08:44 AM
New Chapter Berry Greens
Pureform Glutamine
Myoplex MRP Original

I would drop the glutamine and Amino Acids softgels and opt for a BCAA/EAA powder to sip on pre/during/post workout. I would also get some creatine as well.

My favorite BCAA product is Scivation Xtend, It taste amazing and it works great. It also has Glutamine and Citrulline Malate in it. I recommend the watermellon over the grape but both taste great.
Some other BCAA products to look into, Bulk BCAA, Ergophram All in one.

For a Creatine I recommend either Higher Power CEE, Primaforce CEE, Xceed. I personally have yet to try xceed, but its getting great reviews. It is an NO booster and CEE in one, and I hear it taste good which is a bonus.