PDA

View Full Version : does VPX, ThinFat work?

jkl12345
03-20-2006, 04:11 PM
from the label
THINFAT is designed to be an additional source of healthy dietary fat. Studies show that the CLA in THINFAT enhances immunity, reduces bodyfat and increases lean muscle tissue.
any input ? is this like sesamin

tprollin40
03-20-2006, 05:07 PM
I cant read the VPX thinfat label but it seems like this is just CLA, not like sesamin at all. There are many diff opinions on CLA and if it works or not as a stand alone, but at high doses it stacks well with sesamin and fish oil for fat loss. 3g sesamin, 6g CLA,6g fish oil for a cut should stack well.

naturalguy
03-20-2006, 05:52 PM
I am looking at a recent ad for Thinfat. It's a combination of CLA, Flax oil, MCT's and Phosphatidylserine

uknowmeman
03-20-2006, 08:39 PM
That must be a new version of ThinFat....I have 3 bottles which are just CLA.....

I take 1 teaspoon daily along with Sesamin, Fish Oil and Flax Oil and I find this stack is VERY effective for preventing fat gain....

Look for threads by BEAST where he mentions the science about how the Sesamin/CLA stack works. Very sound science.

Some say to get the full benefit you will need to take 6 grams of CLA per day.....You should play with different doses to assess what works best for you.