PDA

View Full Version : Pro GF vs Ether vs Size On...

gartywe
03-20-2006, 02:56 PM
How do those three phenominal creatine cocktail products stack up against each other?

I'm hooked on Pro GF, but Size On is getting some incredibly rave reviews, while a lot of the powerlifters swear by the sweet Ether.

Thank you ever so kindly for your opinions.

martel04
03-20-2006, 02:59 PM
sizeon and ether are good but what if pro gf

Slated
03-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Half your posts are about Pro GF

is yous a pimp?

martel04
03-20-2006, 03:07 PM
what is pro gf if i havent heard of it. ether and sizeon are probably much better.

gartywe
03-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Half your posts are about Pro GF

is yous a pimp?

More than half of my posts are about Pro GF. I'm not a pimp, I'm just a sweet sweet boy who has fallen in love with Pro GF for what it has done to my physique.

Martel,

How are you doing today? I hope your answer is swell. Anyways, Pro GF is the most underrated Creatine Cocktail supplement on the market. I just don't see Ether or Size On being better that it, but I'm an openminded and fun loving boy who would like to hear some of the veteran posters opions on Pro GF's ingredients in compariosn to two of the most heavily promoted Creatine Cocktail supplements on the board.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dya/progf.html

Thank you very much for your responses.

solarize
03-20-2006, 03:28 PM
More than half of my posts are about Pro GF. I'm not a pimp, I'm just a sweet sweet boy who has fallen in love with Pro GF for what it has done to my physique.

Martel,

How are you doing today? I hope your answer is swell. Anyways, Pro GF is the most underrated Creatine Cocktail supplement on the market. I just don't see Ether or Size On being better that it, but I'm an openminded and fun loving boy who would like to hear some of the veteran posters opions on Pro GF's ingredients in compariosn to two of the most heavily promoted Creatine Cocktail supplements on the board.

I think Ether has it down, easy
Main ingredient in Pro GF is GLUCOSE
One scoop of Gf Pro is 50% SUGAR!
Lets pay ****loads for a sugar product, rad!

OH Wait, it has more RAD ingredients.
Glutamine!!!!!!!
Creatine MonoHydrate!!!!
Welcome to the supplement world of 1988 - revolutionary!

Your product sucks compared to what is available now.

Slated
03-20-2006, 03:36 PM

Martel,

you need to go re-take marketing 101

martel04
03-20-2006, 03:44 PM
sorry gartywe but sizeon and ether are much better than pro gf. it isnt even really a cratine product it has carbs,glutamine, and a little bit of mono. if you want something good look into these

nos ether/r4w
man clout/octane
sizeon/sp250
sns cvm/ae2
storm/ST
GB/WB/Glycergrow
thunder/lightning
vault or v12
xceed
cellfuel

sobelik
03-20-2006, 04:00 PM
size on is the most amazing creatine that i have ever taken...BAR NONE

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:06 PM
SizeOn is not worth the money, guys. C'mon! Has anyone loving this product bothered to turn a critical eye on the ingredients? Yes, I've tried it too. It's nothign special.

Pro GF is no better.

Ether is good though. Sure beats the hell outta the other two and most creatine cocktails for that matter.

Right now I'm really liking the effects of Clout. I also recommend this.

Here's a quick guide:

Training with a 3-5 rep based lifting scheme use ETHER.
Training with more volume/6-10 rep scheme use CLOUT.

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:11 PM
i agree with most of what you said but i used sizeon for a month and had great results and also whats wrong with the ingredients. they have a new form of creatine gluconate plus a buch of other stuff.

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:14 PM
i agree with most of what you said but i used sizeon for a month and had great results and also whats wrong with the ingredients. they have a new form of creatine gluconate plus a buch of other stuff.
This post is a perfect example of marketing. You cite a "new form of creatine" and "a bunch of other stuff". I'm not trying to be a dick about it (note the :)), but how about you tell me what's right about it.

gartywe
03-20-2006, 04:16 PM
It seems as if Pro GF isn't as good as I think. I shall try Charles's Ether and write a detailed review comparing the two super products. Thank you very much for your responses. They mean a lot to me, friends.

Have a lovely evening.

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:18 PM
whats bad about it. please tell me

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 250mg
Thiamine (Thiamine HCl): 1.5mg
Niacin (Niacinamide): 20mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxide HCl): 2mg
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 6mcg
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pentothenate): 10mg
Calcium: 400mg
Magnesium: 100mg
Zinc: 3.75mg
Sodium: 400mg
Potassium: 99mg

Gaspari Proprietary Oligosaccharide Polyisomeric Growth Matrix: 25.5g
Containing - Bio-Engineered Hypertrophy Inducing Formula #6 [Outlast (proprietary, patent, pending glucose polysaccharide analog), Creatine Gluconate], Maltodextrin, Amylose, Fibersol 2, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum

Gaspari CellDriver Energy Matrix: 12.3g
Containing - Drive II Mitochondrial Energy Factor (Glucose, Creatine Monohydrate, Malic Acid, 2-deoxy-Ribose, Creatine Alpha-Keto-Glutarate), Glycerol Monostearate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Calcium Gluconate, L-Citrulline, Arginine HMB, L-Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Gaspari Electrolytic Delivery Matrix: 206mg
Containing - 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, Magnesium Oxide and Aspartate, Zinc Oxide and Aspartate, Potassium Gluconate, Folic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Corosolic Acid, and Coenzyme Q-10

Gaspari Aquasol Vita-Dynamic Matrix: 284mg
Containing - Vitamin C, Vitamin B-1, B-3, B-6, B-12, Pantothenic Acid

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:30 PM
no response thats what i thought

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Okay, I give.

First, you must question why, if the purported super-ingredient is so great, did they also include analogs to the ingredient in the blend.

If creatine gluconate where so wonderful, why also include creatine monohydrate and creatine AKG?

If their so-called proprietary polysacharraide is so great, why also include maltodextrin and glucose?

These are just some warning signals that can be used when looking at other blends as well.

So, SizeOn has 31 grams of carbohydrates out of a 38.286 gram blend. Subtacting the "Electrolytic Delivery Matrix", "Aquasol Vita-Dynamic Matrix", and the carb count we get 6.796 grams of space remaining for the bigger ingredients. GMS, citrulline, Arginine HMB, taurine, and ALCAR need to be used in approximately 1 gram amounts EACH even if they are supposedly "synergistic" or whatever the claim is. Creatine monohydrate/akg should both be used around 3-5 grams. Creatine gluconate... probably at least 1 gram.

Now you do the math. How is it possible with only 6.796 grams remaining can they get enough of these other ingredients in there to be effective? And that isn't even accounting for the "weird" stuff like 2-deoxy-ribose (:rolleyes: ) and disodium-ATP.

The logic is obvious to me. Now it is spelled out for all to see.

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
no response thats what i thought
I was working on it, ass! It takes time to explain these things.

gartywe
03-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Aeternitatis thank you very much for a detailed response. This Martel fellow seems like a Get Diesel/Size On groupie based on his random responses. It's nice to see you school such an ignorant and uninformed young man.

Based on your response I shall try Ether as soon as it becomes available in Canada.

In regards to Pro GF, I think part of the reason it works so great forme is because of the BCAA's added into it. Have really seen my anaerobic endurance sky rocket since using it.

Thank you once again for your time and responses.

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:50 PM
ok garty because you know me. just be quiet

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Aeternitatis thank you very much for a detailed response. This Martel fellow seems like a Get Diesel/Size On groupie based on his random responses. It's nice to see you school such an ignorant and uninformed young man.

Based on your response I shall try Ether as soon as it becomes available in Canada.

In regards to Pro GF, I think part of the reason it works so great forme is because of the BCAA's added into it. Have really seen my anaerobic endurance sky rocket since using it.

Thank you once again for your time and responses.
Pro GF is actually an effective blend but you could get the same thing for cheaper by buying some Xtend, creatine monohydrate, and dextrose individually. Where are you located?

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Okay, I give.

First, you must question why, if the purported super-ingredient is so great, did they also include analogs to the ingredient in the blend.

If creatine gluconate where so wonderful, why also include creatine monohydrate and creatine AKG?

If their so-called proprietary polysacharraide is so great, why also include maltodextrin and glucose?

These are just some warning signals that can be used when looking at other blends as well.

So, SizeOn has 31 grams of carbohydrates out of a 38.286 gram blend. Subtacting the "Electrolytic Delivery Matrix", "Aquasol Vita-Dynamic Matrix", and the carb count we get 6.796 grams of space remaining for the bigger ingredients. GMS, citrulline, Arginine HMB, taurine, and ALCAR need to be used in approximately 1 gram amounts EACH even if they are supposedly "synergistic" or whatever the claim is. Creatine monohydrate/akg should both be used around 3-5 grams. Creatine gluconate... probably at least 1 gram.

Now you do the math. How is it possible with only 6.796 grams remaining can they get enough of these other ingredients in there to be effective? And that isn't even accounting for the "weird" stuff like 2-deoxy-ribose (:rolleyes: ) and disodium-ATP.

The logic is obvious to me. Now it is spelled out for all to see.

i apperciate the post and think you did a great job on it but you cant judge something without trying it. have you tried it probably not. but i respect your opinion

G.W. Hayduke
03-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Reread post #10

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:54 PM
I was working on it, ass! It takes time to explain these things.

lmao sorry i didnt no you would go in to so much detail nice job on it though

martel04
03-20-2006, 04:56 PM
so you have tried it. did you take the whole thing or try it for a week and stop. also what creatines in your opinion are better. my top picks are sizeon,nos ether (currently using and likeing it), man clout.