PDA

View Full Version : question about adding Animal M-Stak to my supplements

djcrowley07
02-18-2008, 09:23 PM
For the past 6 months I've been taking a whey/creatine shake after every workout. I'm thinking about adding Animal M-Stak to my workout. The website says take it 45 minutes prior to my workout. So if I take it before my workout and have my shake afterwards, am I risking any damage to my body? And to make sure, it is a safe product to take right? It's not going to shrink my dick or mess up my sperm, make me loose hair, or **** up my organs right? I'm 18. I made incredible noob gains, but then I just stopped making gains, so I want to try this to see if it can help at all.

The site also says its an HGH-related product. How is it related to HGH?

djcrowley07
02-18-2008, 10:26 PM
bump

syssstem
02-18-2008, 10:32 PM
lol man heres a few things that might help you

1) after noob gains, you shouldnt resort to things to give you more easy gains, your supposed to look into why you stopped getting these gains.
i) nutrition?
ii) sleep?
iii) training methods

messing around with those 3 things can dramatically increase your performance and rate you build muscle

2) just going by what "natural guy" told me, "mstack is nonhormonal and is meant for the hardgainer that is stuck at a plateau, it will not mess with your body and its perfectly natural"

3) my personal advice is hold off mstack until you learn to diet, train, and rest properly, once those three factors are in key, buy some mstack and watch your strength go through the roof!

good luck

and no it wont mess you up lol

djcrowley07
02-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Sounds good, as long as it isn't bad for me and won't mess me up, I'm excited to try it.

G Diesel
02-20-2008, 07:59 AM
For the past 6 months I've been taking a whey/creatine shake after every workout. I'm thinking about adding Animal M-Stak to my workout. The website says take it 45 minutes prior to my workout. So if I take it before my workout and have my shake afterwards, am I risking any damage to my body? And to make sure, it is a safe product to take right? It's not going to shrink my dick or mess up my sperm, make me loose hair, or **** up my organs right? I'm 18. I made incredible noob gains, but then I just stopped making gains, so I want to try this to see if it can help at all.

The site also says its an HGH-related product. How is it related to HGH?

M-Stak is completely non-hormonal and has no GH boosters or precursors... That said, at 18, keep it simple. Protein, multi, maybe some creatine. Focus on hard and heavy training and consistently eating quality whole foods. Peace, G