PDA

View Full Version : PowerFULL samples, how to get??

fight_prof
03-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi all,

I keep reading how people get sent a 7 day trial of PowerFULL... was this a one time thing or is it ongoing?

I bought Cissus RX and have been using it for about a week. I am not commenting on reduction in injury pain, etc, until I'm on a bit longer....

Thanks,

FP

sublimejeh
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
buy it :)

kappaz
03-19-2006, 09:55 PM
It was a one time thing back in December. I would recommend buying a bottle, you won't be disappointed. Usplabs is very generous and usually offers beta tests for upcoming products, I'm testing his new sleep aid. Maybe you will catch one of his offers next time.

sublimejeh
03-19-2006, 09:59 PM

kappaz
03-19-2006, 10:06 PM

Nice symmetry log! Did you ever buy anymore bottles, so you can test it with powerfull? I'm kind of debating what stack I should do next. Symmetry/Powerfull, X-factor, or H+blocker/CE-XL

fight_prof
03-19-2006, 10:07 PM
Sooo what you're saying is I should buy it? ;-)

I will see how Cissus works for an injury I have now.... hopefully it helps me as I want to avoid surgery if I can. If it works, I'll be damn impressed.... I'd give PowerFULL a shot for sure... still might either way.

Thx

FP

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Nice symmetry log! Did you ever buy anymore bottles, so you can test it with powerfull? I'm kind of debating what stack I should do next. Symmetry/Powerfull, X-factor, or H+blocker/CE-XL

I would love to test this with powerFULL. If USPlabs wants me to do another run on Symmetry stacking with powerFULL I would be more than up for that! :)