PDA

View Full Version : Red Acid Doses?

big_nose
03-19-2006, 09:36 PM
I've been reading some of the Red Acid logs, and there seems to be a slight problem with cramping at the 3 pills twice a day.

What would be a good dose for someone 5'9" 170 lbs trying to get rid of a little beer belly, my diet/cardio is already in check.

I've heard 2 when you wake up, 2 at lunch. Any other recommendations?

Stonecoldtruth
03-19-2006, 09:45 PM
I've been reading some of the Red Acid logs, and there seems to be a slight problem with cramping at the 3 pills twice a day.

What would be a good dose for someone 5'9" 170 lbs trying to get rid of a little beer belly, my diet/cardio is already in check.

I've heard 2 when you wake up, 2 at lunch. Any other recommendations?

There are a couple of methods you can use.

PU, the board rep for CL, actually prefers a 2-2-2 dosing to help with sides and energy distribution. I think you would probably be better to go that route.

I've been running a log for CL of Red Acid + Glycergrow, and have only had very MINOR cramps one night.

Mind you, I'm a bigger guy, so I do the 4-4 dosing right now, and I've had no noticable negative sides....

So yeah, 2-2-2 might be the best dosing for you.

Josh

pu12en12g
03-19-2006, 11:01 PM
PU, the board rep for CL, actually prefers a 2-2-2 dosing

True story :cool:

I also recommend picking up some carnitine, glycergrow, and even some additional potassium. Taurine is also worthwhile since it's dirt cheap... in fact ALL of these additions are very inexpensive :cool:

If you are a Red Acid user using potassium, GlycerGrow, GMS, or carnitine... PLEASE do a log / review or at least keep me updated on your progress / side effects. I take this very seriously.

Stonecoldtruth
03-20-2006, 05:42 AM
If you are a Red Acid user using potassium, GlycerGrow, GMS, or carnitine... PLEASE do a log / review or at least keep me updated on your progress / side effects. I take this very seriously.

I've been on GG, potassium, and taurine :P Maybe I should do a log.. *twiddle*

nithos
03-20-2006, 06:47 AM
PU, the board rep for CL, actually prefers a 2-2-2 dosing to help with sides and energy distribution. I think you would probably be better to go that route.
This is working well for me currently. However, I had to dose at 1-1-1 for 3-4 weeks because of a TTA lethargy issue. I still experience it a occationally at the 2-2-2, but not as bad as it was on 3-2-1 or 2-2-2 at the beginning of my log.

jdiritto
03-20-2006, 06:52 AM
I did 3 caps 2x a day combined with other stimulant products (lipo6 and AMP) and never had cramping problemns. I'm 6'1" a nd around 205pds roughly

may the cramps be a result of inadquete hydration?

Stonecoldtruth
03-20-2006, 06:54 AM
This is working well for me currently. However, I had to dose at 1-1-1 for 3-4 weeks because of a TTA lethargy issue. I still experience it a occationally at the 2-2-2-2, but not as bad as it was on 3-2-1 or 2-2-2 at the beginning of my log.

I guess I just got lucky and avoided the TTA lethargy issue. I thought about going to the 2-2-2-2, but for some reason the 4-4 dose works best for me. I notice less of a dropoff that way.

Cheers,
Josh