PDA

View Full Version : Suggested daily sugar for teenager bulking?

SPAM
03-19-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm 16 y/o and im on a bulk. However, i have about 3/4 inch of b/f while standing that im trying to get rid of, so im really being strict with out i eat.

On friday a friend invited me to game night, and i didnt want to hurt her feelings so i ate a brownie she made following two slices of pizza earlier. On saturday i got really sick at night, so mom gave me a medium-sized ice cream bar about 3 hours after a taco and a burrito. Tonight, i couldnt eat much after my soup so i was givena fudge sicle with about 25g of sugar in ti. I had very little to eat throught he rest of the day from beign sick.

Was this too much? I excercised (3 days of HIIT cardio and 3 days of 5x5) 6 days this week and, before friday, i ate very clean.

So whats the suggested sugar intake?

Cortic
03-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Dude i know what you mean.

Im a strictly clean bulker staying away from sugars as much as possible, but a few weekends ago i went out to dinner 3 times (fri/sat/sun) all with desserts and man i could see the difference insatntly on monday.

Reccomended sugar intake for teenagers? None!

Well thats impossible but better to fill up on complex carbs (i.e. veggies) at dinnertime so when that brownie coems ur way you can easily excuse urself for being ffull from dinner. Sugar is a fast burning substance so unless your going running straight afterwards you should know exactly where its gonna end up...

SPAM
03-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Well i instantly felt fatter after i included beef into my diet. And on friday after i ate the brownie i got insanely hyper and ran around etc for like 30 mins straight, until i felt pooped, so i dotn think it did mcuh lol.

boyscouT
03-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Well i instantly felt fatter after i included beef into my diet.

That could either be 100% psychological, or you aren't getting 97% lean beef.