PDA

View Full Version : ast multipro through washing machine

syssstem
02-18-2008, 05:28 PM
so i accidentaly left a multi in my pocket, and when it went through the washer i found it at the bottom with nothing disolved from it?! does this have any significane to digestion in the body? or is it completly irrelevant seeing as stomach acid is far more acidic than a washing machine?

quank
02-18-2008, 05:31 PM
this should get interesting.

syssstem
02-18-2008, 05:35 PM
lol i think everyones pretty clueless about this question

rollo
02-18-2008, 05:37 PM
nothing desolved? not even a little colour??

syssstem
02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
the pill is a pale white color with ridges on the edges. it came outexactly as it went in.

DFA
lol washer test passed..now see if it comes out clean next time your on the can.

in10city
so i accidentaly left a multi in my pocket, and when it went through the washer i found it at the bottom with nothing disolved from it?! does this have any significane to digestion in the body? or is it completly irrelevant seeing as stomach acid is far more acidic than a washing machine?
While the conditions aren't similar, many people have noted parts of the tablet in their stool :D Just sayin'...

B0dh1
02-18-2008, 05:40 PM
I bet that stunk the house up eh? These pills are some of the worst smelling I've ever had.

CaptMcClain
02-18-2008, 05:41 PM
as long as there was no bleach being used I'd say its OK

syssstem
02-18-2008, 05:41 PM
well the only reason i bought ast multi pro was becuase of the good reviews by people on bodybuilding.com! iv only taken about 3 pills, one of them the washing machine tried to eat. you think that ast multi pro could potentially be a bad multi vitamin due to the fact our stomach might not fully be able to digest it?!?!

CaptMcClain
02-18-2008, 05:47 PM
take it with plenty of food

this will increase absorption and slow down digestion

well the only reason i bought ast multi pro was becuase of the good reviews by people on bodybuilding.com! iv only taken about 3 pills, one of them the washing machine tried to eat. you think that ast multi pro could potentially be a bad multi vitamin due to the fact our stomach might not fully be able to digest it?!?!

in10city
02-18-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm not particularly a rabid fan of tablet multis in the first place as compression tablets may not achieve disintegration in the right spot for proper absorption. Compound that with the manufacturing quality ...

A Serious Multivitamin Question: Tablets or Capsules? (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1357841).

syssstem
02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
sweet cite thx for the info man! reps to you

mrbrace
02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Your stomach has acid in it though...compared to a water acidity I would say they are not similar in any respects

Mr.Farang
02-18-2008, 06:05 PM

well, try that washed/cleaned & dried pills and see what happens.

kindly report back.

syssstem
02-20-2008, 01:14 PM
well, try that washed/cleaned & dried pills and see what happens.

kindly report back.

im thinking stomach acid > washing machine + landry soap. i took the pill anyways and the rest of my day felt just the same as if i woulda taken a fresh one

so either
1) no pills disolve
or
2) they all dilsolve

im thinkin they all disolve because i definitly notice a difference when taking them!

RADIRON
02-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Dude, are you THAT hard up that you have to scrounge for a multi? Why not just collect empty RTD's from trash cans at the gym and make a shake from the last few drops (or clumps) of protein while you're at it?

syssstem
02-20-2008, 01:18 PM
i was testing to see if it made a difference, but rep'd becuase that was funny lol

AchillesX
02-20-2008, 02:43 PM
Yeah your stomach acid and soapy water are both two very different substances...you can put a carrot in water for hours it will not dissolve does not mean our stomach will not digest it