PDA

View Full Version : Getting stronger off Superdrol

wannab-BIG-
03-16-2006, 09:20 PM
well ive been off a cycle of SD I did.. been off for a bout a week now and I have been getting stronger in my workouts. The only big difference I noticed is I am getting a lot more tired during my workouts- ive lost some stamina but other than that im pushing the same volume and even more intensity/weight.

Im just wondering if this is a good sign for me and what others experiences have been. Ive actually been in a very slight caloric deficit as well. About maintenance level but I think overall slight deficit roughly.

Thanks.

kiltwearingwop
03-16-2006, 09:25 PM
I would think that the strenghth is coming from you own test. going back to full time production and the superdrol still in your system, alot of people who get off steriods have the same reaction, as of not lasting long(think of baseball, ha, ha)enoungh is most likely from the calorie intake?

wannab-BIG-
03-16-2006, 09:34 PM
yeah.. ive just been eating so damn much im tired lol.... ive been slacking off a bit on the calories but im holding my ground so far in my workouts. I have been pleased by that. Ive been getting very tired but I used my mental power and still got through it and got stronger but I had to really push myself. On the SD I was just zipping through everything like it was nothing. I was like... oh so this is how Jay or whoever pumps out set after set with like 10 second breaks in between using 400 lbs in each set lol... im not comparing myself to cutler by any means lol but u get what I mean.

bravo03_old
03-16-2006, 09:36 PM
pumps from SD are great bro, i love it, im on my cycle now, started at 179 now im 186 and starting the beginning of my 3rd week today. good luck.

kiltwearingwop
03-16-2006, 09:40 PM
just throwing this out there....but if you have been slacking, your strength may be from you body is getting more rest.....and your not tearing up the gym maybe cause your off the product and mentally you think that you can't get that intense with out it!Now this is just food for thought.

bc_2005
03-16-2006, 09:40 PM
what kind of routines / splits are you guys doing while on SD? I think I am gonna do a cycle soon and am just curious of how to go about.... I was thinking a 4 day upper lower split mainly all compound and finish each workout hitting isolations twice a week for each bodypart

wannab-BIG-
03-16-2006, 09:44 PM
What I have learned is that you reall need to increase your volume while on Superdrol to get more muscle gains. I would add more exercises and sets while still focusing on the main compounds and adding weight/reps on those but overall I would definately up the volume. You will have a lot more stamina on the SD and if you use it and eat a lot you will gain a lot more muscle. At first I kept my routine the same and it just didnt work. It was too easy.. when I added more volume in addition to the intensity muscle gains were increased.

Dont go crazy and overtrain but definately add more.

bc_2005
03-16-2006, 09:48 PM
What I have learned is that you reall need to increase your volume while on Superdrol to get more muscle gains. I would add more exercises and sets while still focusing on the main compounds and adding weight/reps on those but overall I would definately up the volume. You will have a lot more stamina on the SD and if you use it and eat a lot you will gain a lot more muscle. At first I kept my routine the same and it just didnt work. It was too easy.. when I added more volume in addition to the intensity muscle gains were increased.

Dont go crazy and overtrain but definately add more.
thats what i was thinking. Thanks!

beer20
03-16-2006, 10:32 PM
well ive been off a cycle of SD I did.. been off for a bout a week now and I have been getting stronger in my workouts. The only big difference I noticed is I am getting a lot more tired during my workouts- ive lost some stamina but other than that im pushing the same volume and even more intensity/weight.

Im just wondering if this is a good sign for me and what others experiences have been. Ive actually been in a very slight caloric deficit as well. About maintenance level but I think overall slight deficit roughly.

Thanks.
how many calories above maintenance are you taking in?

Islandman1973
03-17-2006, 12:00 AM
pumps from SD are great bro, i love it, im on my cycle now, started at 179 now im 186 and starting the beginning of my 3rd week today. good luck.

Another person who shouldnt be taking steroids.
1. You are too young.
2. You are still growing.
3. You already have very high levels of test (or at least you did)
4. You will regret it later

baby hulk
03-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Another person who shouldnt be taking steroids.
1. You are too young.
2. You are still growing.
3. You already have very high levels of test (or at least you did)
4. You will regret it later
let me get this str8, ur sayin that he gained his 7 or so lbs naturally because there is no way that something can raise his test levels when they are allready high and those gains woulda came, SD or not? not argueing but this is this first teen iv'e seen with results like that just coming into the 3rd week. Just curiouse, im still learning while i teach. lol. Ive never heard of a teen getting different sides and results than a male 21 and up. IT's ok, let it marinate for a while.

Buy the way, yeah he is way to young for steriods.

Islandman1973
03-17-2006, 05:05 AM
let me get this str8, ur sayin that he gained his 7 or so lbs naturally because there is no way that something can raise his test levels when they are allready high and those gains woulda came, SD or not? not argueing but this is this first teen iv'e seen with results like that just coming into the 3rd week. Just curiouse, im still learning while i teach. lol. Ive never heard of a teen getting different sides and results than a male 21 and up. IT's ok, let it marinate for a while.

No Im not saying that at all. The gains he made more than likely did come from the SD. What Iam saying is that someone his age has the highest test levels they will probably have in their life. So it is quite possible to make those kind of gains naturally without the help of SD. Sure it will take longer and more dedication and work but you wont have to worry about side effects.
And you have never heard of a teen getting diffrent sides and effects than an adult?? Maybe you should read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695337

baby hulk
03-17-2006, 06:15 PM
No Im not saying that at all. The gains he made more than likely did come from the SD. What Iam saying is that someone his age has the highest test levels they will probably have in their life. So it is quite possible to make those kind of gains naturally without the help of SD. Sure it will take longer and more dedication and work but you wont have to worry about side effects.
And you have never heard of a teen getting diffrent sides and effects than an adult?? Maybe you should read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695337
very nice find...we should put this on every teen thread asking advice on ph's and steriods!

AZPump
03-17-2006, 06:20 PM
SD is still in your system. I maintained my huge increase in strength up to 3 weeks AFTER I stopped SD. That surge is gone, but I am still MUCH stronger than I was before I started. You haven't said much about your PCT that I read (I apologize if I missed it) but make sure you are maintaining that PCT and you will continue to stay strong even once the SD is out of your system.

Keep working hard =).

sean4104
03-17-2006, 06:33 PM

might be one of the most retarded responses ive ever heard. RESEARCH what SD will do in the long run to someone that is still developing physically. its pseudo-pundits like this that got SD banned.

sean4104
03-17-2006, 06:35 PM
SD is still in your system. I maintained my huge increase in strength up to 3 weeks AFTER I stopped SD. That surge is gone, but I am still MUCH stronger than I was before I started. You haven't said much about your PCT that I read (I apologize if I missed it) but make sure you are maintaining that PCT and you will continue to stay strong even once the SD is out of your system.

Keep working hard =).

pretty sure SD is not in his system anymore, seeing is that is is an oral and has a low half life. the surge is coming from the natural tesosterone levels coming back, and the lethargy that SD causes diminishing.

i have done two cycles and the first few PCT workouts were better than any of the workouts on cycle.

baby hulk
03-17-2006, 06:40 PM
might be one of the most retarded responses ive ever heard. RESEARCH what SD will do in the long run to someone that is still developing physically. its pseudo-pundits like this that got SD banned.
LoL, and who are u?
Y would i have to Im 24!

American Hunk
03-17-2006, 07:02 PM
SD is still in your system. I maintained my huge increase in strength up to 3 weeks AFTER I stopped SD. That surge is gone, but I am still MUCH stronger than I was before I started. .

Same thing happened to me. I still had huge strength increases way into PCT when normally strength falls off. SD gave me one of the best body re-comp's and it gave me the best strength gains out of any PH/PS in my experience.

AZPump
03-17-2006, 07:26 PM
pretty sure SD is not in his system anymore, seeing is that is is an oral and has a low half life. the surge is coming from the natural tesosterone levels coming back, and the lethargy that SD causes diminishing.

i have done two cycles and the first few PCT workouts were better than any of the workouts on cycle.

I had heard it has a short half-life, however I also read that it does remain in your system for some time after you stop it. I know those statements somewhat contradict each other, however when you look at steroids many remain in your system for 3-4 weeks after you finish them. Therefore I do believe that Superdrol can and does remain in your system for atleast 1-2 weeks after you finish.

If there is documentation somewhere stating otherwise let me know. If so, I apologize because my research has given me different conclusions.

baby hulk
03-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I had heard it has a short half-life, however I also read that it does remain in your system for some time after you stop it. I know those statements somewhat contradict each other, however when you look at steroids many remain in your system for 3-4 weeks after you finish them. Therefore I do believe that Superdrol can and does remain in your system for atleast 1-2 weeks after you finish.

If there is documentation somewhere stating otherwise let me know. If so, I apologize because my research has given me different conclusions.
ie. Some test last 4-6 hrs b4 another injection and some last 4-6 days!

baby hulk
03-17-2006, 09:40 PM
lol, there is no research to find for SD use in the long run, noone knows yet, it hasnt been out long enough to do actuall research. It is not a "retarded" responce, i think u just said this just to say it or knock me. not cool, this is a forum my post was more of a question than a responce.

UnionHooligan
03-17-2006, 09:45 PM
WannaBeBig you were too young to run a cycle of Superdrol. Everyone told you so so what happens to you now is your problem.

nutsy54
03-18-2006, 05:55 AM
pumps from SD are great bro, i love it, im on my cycle now, started at 179 now im 186 and starting the beginning of my 3rd week today. good luck.As an 18 year old, you have no business telling others how great SD is. You're doing serious damage to your body by taking a powerful steroid that your body is too young for. Please don't come back here and whine when your PCT isn't totally effective, and your blood work, test, and endocrine systems get all jacked up as a result.