PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Oxy-Powder?

dampe64
03-16-2006, 08:27 PM
I am about to start using it for the 7-day colon cleanse as I'm coming off some pretty bad lactose allergy bloat. I have three questions though.

What kind of results did you get from it?

Do you have any advice for things to do during the 7-day cleansing period?

Is it really necessary to take it every other day for "maintenance"?

jdhsgsdgsd
03-16-2006, 08:31 PM
i took it before.. not necessary to take it for maintenance.. i dont..

but yeah only advice is stay next to bathroom the next morning.. u will be pooping so bad but dont get scared... also i went on a fruit diet while taking it and i really felt good inside..

Wtf?
03-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah, it works great. I did the 7 dayColon cleanse and 5 day liver flush. I used it because of bloating, constipation and minor acid reflux/heartburn/burping problems. It fixed all of that.. And I lost like 13lbs of crap.

It's not necessary to take every other day for the rest of your life for maintaince. Maybe it is for someone who eats a ****ty fast food diet all the time. I rather eat the right foods to prevent bloating and constipation then eat **** and take Oxypowder to fix it. What I do "for maintaince" though is take like 5 pills before bed on days when I've overeaten or "cheated" just to keep things moving.

Other advice.. Um Just try and drink a lot of water with it and eat fruits and (raw)vegetables..it can help the cleansing proccess even faster.

dampe64
03-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Did both of you all use a fruit diet too? I am just gonna do it with my regular diet at a maintainence level of calories. My diet is very clean though so I should be fine right?

dampe64
03-17-2006, 05:32 AM
bump^^^^^^^

Cobra Commander
12-02-2008, 10:23 PM
bump

This is from 06 in case you havent noticed, but has anyone else tried this?

I think the reason why some of my supplements dont feel the same could be attributed to this poop madness...

what say you?

girl81
12-03-2008, 03:05 AM
I've heard "natural calm" magnesium powder is effective. Never tried it though.

Wtf?
12-03-2008, 07:13 AM
bump

This is from 06 in case you havent noticed, but has anyone else tried this?

I think the reason why some of my supplements dont feel the same could be attributed to this poop madness...

what say you?

I still use it on and off.

If you're constipated, not "regular" or going enough a day - Yes it will clean you out.