PDA

View Full Version : Vitargo Cgl

alew
03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
has any1 ever used this............seems like it has the potential to be a relaly good post workout product......any1 have any feedback????

DJ6808
03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
its good but not worth the money. you will see results of course but ive seen just as good stength gains with higher power micronized and its waayyyy cheaper.

alew
03-16-2006, 07:10 PM
well i dont have to worry bout the price, my friend works in a vitamin store so i get his discount, but give me some details, like did u gain size?weight? how does it taste?strength?

CitadelArmyJAG
03-16-2006, 07:15 PM
So whats the deal with this stuff? It says take it PWO... So you should take it 1st thing post workout and then take your protein after? How much after?

DJ6808
03-16-2006, 07:22 PM
theres instructions on the bottle, just follow them. as for gains, it was mediocre in everything. over the years i've come to realize these fancy creatines really have nothing better to offer than regular cheap mono or cee that you can buy in bulk. i would personally reccomend reg. mono or cee a banana and a glass of grape juice after you lift. thats everything you need for 1/4 of the price. but if money isnt an issue by all means give it a whirl

reflexions
03-17-2006, 05:06 AM
has any1 ever used this............seems like it has the potential to be a relaly good post workout product......any1 have any feedback????
Vitargo, is a great post workout supplement. Its the only sugar free carbohydrate that can digest up to 90 times faster that dextrose. If i had alot of money to spend, i probaly would invest in some, however it is quiet an expensive product. I recon it might proof good, if trying to shed bodyfat.

SGThunder
03-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Vitargo CGL is great for post workout and recovery. It helped fill out my shoulders and bulk up my chest and arms a bit during the summer. I remember everyone asking me if I wrestled for my high school when I was using it because my shoulders looked so big. Solid creatine.

Pure-Natural
03-17-2006, 10:36 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prosup/vit.html

Pure Vitargo from professional Supplements is far superior product.

Power_Lifter88
03-18-2006, 01:43 AM
This product sounds good, i have some at the moment but have not used it yet seeing as though i have been using other creatines.

I will start it in the next couple of weeks, i think i will just put it in with my protein powder after training.

"So whats the deal with this stuff? It says take it PWO... So you should take it 1st thing post workout and then take your protein after? How much after?"

Pure-Natural
03-18-2006, 10:09 PM
I take it PWO within 15-30 minutes after. I mix it with 1/2 scoop SizeOn, 1 scoop Glycergrow. However, I'm using Pure Vitagro. I take 1/2 scoop Protein Isolate & 1/2 scoop Casein approx. 60 min afetr PWO supplement.