PDA

View Full Version : Wanting more....my story

merp
03-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi all,

In june 2005 I was 5"9 152 ish and about 8-9% body fat.....In terms of nutrition/training/supps (like creatine, whey, bcaa etc) I had been working my hardest.
Today I am 5"9 183 and about 11-12% bodyfat....but I still want more, I have dreams (like others) of being like 210 and 7% bf, you get the picture...The problem is my gains have stopped and I don't know what to do about it. I read and read with still no direction. I already tried bulking and cutting, I went up to about 195 lbs, and my bf went up and when I cutted, I kinda ended up at the same place (183).

In terms of training, supps, nutrition etc...what do ppl recommend? (i know this all sounds vague, and there is no magic answer, but some sort of help is appreciates)

merp
03-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Ah , I guess i just need to work harder, this is me just venting a little bit. I should just regroup

ovidiu
03-06-2006, 02:59 AM
did you try changing the macronutrients' ratios? i.e. take more efa or more saturated fat etc.
or maybe you just need to change your training routine

gymboy99
03-06-2006, 03:39 AM
If your using supps like creatine it might be water weight that your losing after you get up to 195. I would advise to lay off creatine for a while and clean bulk. Maybe mix up your routine throughout the weeks and youll see a difference on the scales