PDA

View Full Version : nicotine cigs/dip

Feny
03-02-2006, 10:02 PM
So how does nicotine affect your system? not just smoking, but dipping? If you were to choose one or the other what would it be? I know both are bad for you, but do they help lose weight/ control appetite?

What do ya'll think?

madmardigan
03-02-2006, 10:47 PM
If you want the appetite suppressant aspect, use a patch or gum. Dip is gross and cigs aren't much better

Gripper
03-03-2006, 01:08 AM
u copied my thread...well almost...u just got the idea from me lol. nothing replaces hunger for me, i can smoke 344534 packs and still be hungry, it just doesnt matter, one is food and the other is the other its not food and doesnt supress crap to me.

Gripper
03-03-2006, 01:10 AM
and if i had a gun to my head i would rather smoke for the rest of my life then dip becasue dip is a shoe in for mouth cancer within like 10 years, but all the other cancers smoking gives in most cases it takes way longer

dixon
03-03-2006, 03:41 AM
I haven't decided on the patch or gum for my upcoming cut. I'll probably get the generic gum cuz its cheap as hell. Those with experience, which had the most anorectic effect?

thajeepster
03-03-2006, 04:42 AM
i'd say neither, but its a matter of preference really... DO you want mouth cancer or lung cancer? :D

I wouldnt use nicotine as an excuse to help you lose weight, the best way to control appetite is will power.

Feny
03-03-2006, 09:13 AM
yes i agree, will power is the way to go... but this is what i am thinking... im going to be cutting till spring break. I dont usually have a habbit with tobacco, but i think i will dip (at most 2 times a day) just for the 2 weeks to control my apetite so i can keep my diet going without craving too much... on the other hand, i could smoke, but that would reduce the effectiveness of my cardio, causeing more harm then good... but i figure the gums and patches are very expensive so this is the way to go.

by the way gripper... your right... i got the idea from your thread haha :)

codynann
03-03-2006, 09:42 AM
are you guys serious? using nicotine for an appetite suppressant, you have to be joking. why not u just use meth or cocaine to control your appetite while ur at it.

Blake Austin
03-03-2006, 09:52 AM
My cousin has been dipping for like 15 years, he can't stop. Doesn't use it for an appetite suppressant though.

LOL @ codynann. So true. Get an 8-ball of coke and you won't eat for days. But you won't sleep either, which is the absolute worst.

Feny
03-03-2006, 11:31 AM
well... it does the job for me... and its only for 2 weeks, then no more...

also... while thinking about this, how long did it take for people to get addicted to smoking/dip? longer than 2 weeks i hope :)

Gripper
03-04-2006, 08:33 PM
i used to do it casually a while ago, never got addicted, even though i still do it like once a month, some people get addicted fast and some like me just dont.

Morbid_Mind
03-04-2006, 08:39 PM
If you want an appetite suppressant use Synephrine.

_STL_15_
03-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Depends on how addicted you get to things. If you get addicted to things fairly easly I wouldent reccomend either. I dip a couple times a week. I don't smoke but I imagine that dipping would be alot better suppresent because it has so much more nicotine.

Keisersoze
03-04-2006, 11:21 PM
This has to be stupidest thing Ive heard in a long time.

You know, Cocaine is great for engery, and I know a guy who knows guys that do it only once-in-a-while and have never gotten addicted to it, they also never had any side effects.

I know there are hunger suppressors around, mabye look into those, not that I think those are 100% safe either.