PDA

View Full Version : Just made protein pudding......Incredible!!

5ftHyuj
02-28-2006, 02:32 PM
So my loaded roommate goes out and buys the stalone pudding packs that are good but are rediculously overpriced. So I decide after class today that I'm gonna make 500 times as much of my own for like 100 times less than the stalone product, (figuratively speaking.) Anyways I picked up sugar free fat free chocolate fudge JELL-O pudding. I mixed 3 boxes of the pudding with 100gm of On Whey rocky road and about 7 and a half cups of skim milk. Mixed it up and let it refridgerate for 5 mins and this stuff is amazing. Incredible taste and I get about 16.6gm of protein per 1 cup serving. I'm sure someone has done this before but it's probably one of the best things that's happened to me in a while.

DLStar64
02-28-2006, 03:08 PM
So my loaded roommate goes out and buys the stalone pudding packs that are good but are rediculously overpriced. So I decide after class today that I'm gonna make 500 times as much of my own for like 100 times less than the stalone product, (figuratively speaking.) Anyways I picked up sugar free fat free chocolate fudge JELL-O pudding. I mixed 3 boxes of the pudding with 100gm of On Whey rocky road and about 7 and a half cups of skim milk. Mixed it up and let it refridgerate for 5 mins and this stuff is amazing. Incredible taste and I get about 16.6gm of protein per 1 cup serving. I'm sure someone has done this before but it's probably one of the best things that's happened to me in a while.

BRILLIANT!

TealLitnin
02-28-2006, 03:16 PM

sweeeeeeeet! Reps for you!

viper2510
02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
very interesting......good idea bro

Adamb83
02-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Yea, ive been wanting to try this for a while... How many cals do sugar-free jello packets have?

5ftHyuj
02-28-2006, 08:06 PM
i think you can get 0 calorie pudding...mine has like 20 per serving or something....it's pretty low most of the flavoring is from Splenda.

Charuto222
02-28-2006, 08:31 PM
I tried doing the same thing, but with Met-rx instead of ON. Lol, thing was friggin huge, but it filled me up so I was happy :)

Good stuff, I think I'll actually try it again now that you've reminded me of it. I want to see if I can layer chocolate and vanilla flavored protein and pudding mix, that would totally rock my world.

5ftHyuj
03-01-2006, 07:17 AM
You could def do that....just mix the flavors in seperate bowls and then pour one ontop of the other before they get really "gelly."