PDA

View Full Version : tuna packs

demen_demen
02-28-2006, 01:30 PM
i am preparing to cut and for lunch i plan to have some tuna. but the problem is that then tuna i am getting comes with olive oil or black pepper and lemon. would it be bad if i ate it once a day? i can't take any other tuna because i would need a can opener to open the can but with this type you could open it with your hands. thnaks

codynann
02-28-2006, 01:37 PM
I eat chicken of the sea tuna in a packet. it a 3 oz packet of tuna in water. There are also 6oz packets. You have to look at the packet to see but they do have ones that are packeted with water. You can also buy packets of starkiss tuna in 3oz or 6oz packets in water. They are in every grocery you just gotta look for the one that says "in water". hope this helps.

demen_demen
02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
but you have to use a can opener to open them and i dont have a can opener at school. the other ones you can open without a can opener. so i wanna know if eating them would mess up my diet.

lea869
02-28-2006, 01:43 PM
open it at home, and bring it with you in tupperware. or, bring a can opener :D
or find a different source of protein. there are some good recipes for homemade protein bars on this site, for example.

EDIT: sorry, are you away at school? you could buy a can opener....

demen_demen
02-28-2006, 02:01 PM
the wont allow can openers at any highschool im guessing. i could be used as a "weapon". besides i dont know any other good on the go food sources for a cutting diet.