PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

ss4vegeta1
02-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Ever get the feeling like your losing your abs??
I feel like I am. Hope you guys can help me. I have been cutting for a while now and I know " Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym." I have ben training for 2 1/2 yrs and this has been my biggest struggles. I read the abs diet a long time ago. Used their exercises to target my abs for a while. MOst of my exercises now for abs are compound movements worked at a slow tempo, weighted. I have been eating super clean.
Here is an example of my daily diet

Meal 1- Protein Shake After my workout with a Multivitamin

Meal 2- Lean protein with some fruit and veggies
such as baked Turkey, white meat with a grapefuit and carrots

Meal 3- Lenil Soup or Chicken brest with veggies or Tuna Salad with Light Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar

MEal 4- 3 boiled egg whites , an apple some celary

MEal 5- Grilled Chicken Breast with steamed brocolli or spinach

MEal 6- Low fat Cottage Cheese with Fruit or Nuts with a Glass of milk

Lately been taking it easy on my dairy because I am on ZMA.
Does this look like a pretty clean diet??
I mean I know guys who eat protein bars and white bread daily and still can have abs. Meanwhile I am downing raw veggies,fruits, cheating once a week. Also I cut sugar completely out of my diet. Where am I going wrong??? Last year I even bought some monohydrate creatine from gnc, god that was the worst **** I had ever taken.

The other day I bought some no explode but I didn't open it yet because I am in my cutting phase I am trying to lose 10lbs fast. After that do a clean bulk with the no explode. Now I know alot of u say ditch that **** but I want to try it to see if it works for me but what can I do now for my body and what about my abs? As far as my weights workout, circuit training 2 body parts ever other day, I alternate this with cardio. Anyways let me know what you guys think.

OH before I forget here is my ab routine
3-4 sets on cardio days
No rest if I have to 30 seconds max.
20 cruches
15 leg lifts each side/ I twist at the top of the lift with japaneese weights for resistance
30 side bends each side with 40lbs
20 swiss ball cruches with 30lb dumbell on chest
side plank 1-2 min each side
lying cross crunch or jacknife on the swiss ball

s2kinteg916
02-26-2006, 06:51 AM
meal 6 maybe get rid of... the fruits and milk

what is your cardio like ?