PDA

View Full Version : Is it alright to skip PWO and go straight to PWWO?

GJWrestle878
02-23-2006, 03:14 PM
I have a weight lifting session tommorow and I will not have enough time to have a whey shake before I have to go back out for friday night. Is it alright to skip my shake and go straight to my meal. I plan on having my homeade fried rice that consists of:

1 cup brown rice (uncooked measured)
7 oz. chicken
spices
3 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 cup mixed veges

thanks for the input.

v4forlife
02-23-2006, 03:19 PM
so you can cook that, yet you cant stir some whey into some water??

StrongEnough?
02-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I have a weight lifting session tommorow and I will not have enough time to have a whey shake before I have to go back out for friday night. Is it alright to skip my shake and go straight to my meal. I plan on having my homeade fried rice that consists of:

7 oz. chicken
spices
3 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 cup mixed veges

thanks for the input.

Come on GJW... surely you can pack a shaker w/ and already scooped protein powder. Don't starve your muscles. I'm not sure about the meal. It might take too long for your body to break down the food to get to the protein. I would still do the Whey if you can.

2001v6IL
02-23-2006, 06:14 PM
maybe he wants to get some food in his belly before he goes out and drinks, so the alcohol gets absorbed more. I do it too sometimes. But hey you'll get drunk faster if you don't eat, so youll drink less and thats a positive.

PowerTrainer
02-23-2006, 06:29 PM
maybe he wants to get some food in his belly before he goes out and drinks, so the alcohol gets absorbed more. I do it too sometimes. But hey you'll get drunk faster if you don't eat, so youll drink less and thats a positive.

I can't believe I just read this.
One step forward & two steps back.
You need to ask yourself why you train.

PowerTrainer
02-23-2006, 06:33 PM

7 oz. chicken
spices
3 egg whites
1 egg yolk
1 cup mixed veges

thanks for the input.

As some of the others have said, tryo get in your shake if you can.
If you can't it is not the end of the world provided you get the above meal into you asap.
I would also add a protein shake to this meal along with your vitamins.

mm312740
02-23-2006, 08:16 PM
just bring a shake with you. will take literally about 5 sec.

GTv8
02-24-2006, 11:36 AM
There is also the fact that skipping 1 PWO shake will have absolutely no effect on him.

StrongEnough?
02-24-2006, 12:19 PM

................... ok!