PDA

View Full Version : Re: AX Herbal Hypertrophic- Unofficial FAQ

C-Los 21
02-21-2006, 01:15 PM
I have gathered many questions that have been posted on the forums and that have been emailed to AX over the past few months. Please note that this is a new product and that we are doing our best to give you the most accurate response regarding Herbal Hypertrophic. We hope to accomplish much knowledge over the testing that we begin next week.
Please list / post / email any questions and / or comments you have about our product, we can't promise to give you an immediate response, so we ask for your patience.

-------------------
-Q) Will we need ANY supporting supplements, such as Policosanol, Hawthorn, Red yeast rice etc?

Not needed with Herbal Hypertrophic.

-Q) Do the same rules apply, time on = time off?

Time on = time off. Correct.

-Q) WHAT?! No negative effects on the liver or lipids?!
I'm 17 years old, can I take HH?

No, intended for those 21 yrs. of age and older.

-Q) Will there be any experimentations with the dosing?

Dosing is final right now. Depending on the results we may tweak things a bit.

-Q) When can we expect HH to be available online??

If all goes as planned and on schedule, late March 2006.

-Q) Does this also have an estrogen lowering effect?

Only in that there is not additional aromatization that can occur like when someone increases testosterone levels through increased administration. There are some studies that show AR agonist can have some affects similar to DHT in this regard in that the body can attempt to increase natural estrogen levels in some due to increased activity in regard to protein synthesis. This compound as a whole has not yet shown this side affect, but it does appear possible in at theory.

-Q) Any thoughts on Novla being necessary?

Nope :)

-Q) Without giving away the formula, can you tell me if there is anything in this product that would cause me to fail a steroid test?

There is an alteration in both total and free testosterone count though exceeding a 6:1 ration is not likely. Structurally speaking , no "dirty" due to unrelated materials.

-Q) Can I stack HH with any other AX products, such as SD or PP, how about all three?

We will have a more accurate answers after the testing.

-Q) Any negative effects on the liver?

None at all

-Q) What should the water intake be?

Water intake should range from 1 1/2 to 2 gallons everyday.

-Q) Can we homebrew Herbal Hypertrophic?

I like how you think, but that has not been established.

-Q) An I take a creatine or NO with Her. Hypertrophic?

Yes. Feel free to do so. We rec. you start of with HH to establish its effects, then add the other supplements, as desired.

-Q) How do you feel this product will stack up to PP and SD?

I think this product will not be as potent as Phera-Plex or SD.
It will be solid gains, non toxic, and lean.

-Q) Will this require a PCT?

Yes it will. AND PCT/Retain from AX will be provided for testers. Anytime one increases a hypertrophic level there is some anti-hypertrophic response by the body (high or low, but there at some level). As such, it is always best to make sure that all natural pro-hypertrophic hormones are at their best post cycle, thus PCT for stimulation intent.
AX has already pitted the compound against test propionate, Ergomax and 4-AD looking for a good comparison reference point. They were, so far, very happy with the positive results and lack of negative ones.

-Q) Do we need to take this with carbs or empty stomach or ...?

You will take it with food.

-Q) Any effects on hairline so far?

I am prone to mpb, Will this be necessary as a precaution?

No you should not have that problem at all. It should be very clean.

-Q) The need for PCT seems to indicate that natural test might be surpressed with this.

So, I'm guessing if Test levels are elevated by using this product that it's the active ingredient that's registering as increased Test, not natural Test elevation via increased LH levels, etc.

Actually you are correct, but it is basically structured more so as an AR agonist, though the product does/will also allow for libido support that has been quite a down fall in this area of research in the past.

-Q) Do we have any idea how much it will raise Test, or if it will throw off the Test/Epitest ratio?

Yes, but this is more dose dependant. At listed dosages the range will fall mostly into the upper area for "most" but not all.

-Q) How long would you expect the ingredients of this product to stay in your system, and how long after discontinuation of the product would Test levels remain elevated?

The actives and metabolites will be clear in 7-10 days.
In regard to structures...it is all in the approach to extraction from the herbal source. Simply meaning that Oral BA and the actions are more dependant upon the compound rather than metabolites.

-Q) What level if any of shutdown is to be expected?

It should have no effect on lipids of significance, 0 liver issues,and HPTA is not "as bad" as most AAS but recovery (mild PCT) is suggested.

-Q) Dosage?

1 cap 3x ED for 40 days.

Additional Information:

AX has a new Herbal Hypertrophic product about to be released.
Now do not get discouraged with the word herbal.
It should be a great product. Most of the first testers gained in average 9 lbs in 4 weeks.
It should be ErgoMax style gains. No matter how powerful this it, it will not be marketed as a pro-hormone so get used to
Herbal Hypertrophic. It's non-methyl.
You will be sent the dosing and that is it. No profiles can be released as of yet for obvious reasons.
This one will be copied by all of the imitators. So we are not giving any other info except that it has no liver toxicity, no aromatization and that this is the final testing.

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Does it have the same effect as a prohormone?

DejaBlue55
02-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks Clos

dtrain13
02-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Does it have the same effect as a prohormone?

I'm 17 years old, can I take HH?

No, intended for those 21 yrs. of age and older.

Read this again....:cool:

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Read this again....:cool:
lol just did.. but TwinLab doesnt recommend L-Glutamine to anyone under 18.. just wanna make 100% sure

Blap Blaow
02-21-2006, 01:36 PM
So, I'm guessing a bb'er wouldn't be considered 'natural' after a cycle of HH?

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 01:47 PM
So, I'm guessing a bb'er wouldn't be considered 'natural' after a cycle of HH?
Just eat the ingredients raw.

EricTheRed
02-21-2006, 02:15 PM
lol just did.. but TwinLab doesnt recommend L-Glutamine to anyone under 18.. just wanna make 100% sure

thats for legal issues really

Adamb83
02-21-2006, 02:23 PM
40 day cycle, mild pct, average of 9 pounds in 4 weeks? Those are some pretty good claims. I really hope it lives up to the hype in testing.

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 02:24 PM
thats for legal issues really
So maybe this is too..

40 day cycle, mild pct, average of 9 pounds in 4 weeks? Those are some pretty good claims. I really hope it lives up to the hype in testing.
Makes me wish I was older

nni
02-21-2006, 02:25 PM
So maybe this is too..

no it isnt. you should stay away from this, and any other testerone products, now please stop cluttering threads with posts about this (max).

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 03:03 PM
no it isnt. you should stay away from this, and any other testerone products, now please stop cluttering threads with posts about this (max).
I am just curious because prohormones are usually synthetic hormones/chemicals, I dont see where they found plants to mimick this.

Mr.Brown
02-21-2006, 03:15 PM
You forgot a very important question:

What will we be looking at in terms of price?

C-Los 21
02-21-2006, 05:30 PM
You forgot a very important question:

What will we be looking at in terms of price?
It will have a msrp of ~$40. THIS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED.
It's only a rough estimate.

punksurfer024
02-21-2006, 05:32 PM
It will have a msrp of ~$40. THIS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED.
It's only a rough estimate.

excellent how many bottles needed per cycle? and are you guys planning a "pack" with HH and the pct supps? thanks for info

C-Los 21
02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
excellent how many bottles needed per cycle? and are you guys planning a "pack" with HH and the pct supps? thanks for info
1 bottle per cycle.
And yes, we will most likely have "packs" or "box sets". They were a great success and in very high demand.
I will have more info on this in a few weeks.

beer20
02-21-2006, 06:36 PM
1 bottle per cycle.
And yes, we will most likely have "packs" or "box sets". They were a great success and in very high demand.
I will have more info on this in a few weeks.
nice,i think thats the way to go.
cant wait to see how stacking it works out.

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 06:38 PM
What kind of PCT should you run on this? Is this going this good for first cycles? How come you can run it for so long? What are the precautions for it?

<font size=1>Note: I have no intentions of doing prohormones/steroids/etc. for a good 5-10 years. Just serious curiosity</font>

Big_Spaz
02-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Sounds interesting. Will the supplement facts say "proprietary blend"?

-Spaz

Regular_Ryan
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Sounds interesting. Will the supplement facts say "proprietary blend"?

-Spaz
No, it will have two actives on the label.

Big_Spaz
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
No, it will have two actives on the label.

Great, thanks Ryan.

-Spaz

SoleCollector
02-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Sounds interesting.

C-Los 21
02-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks Clos
Thank you ;)

Mr.Brown
02-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Keep us informed....sounds like a very interesting product. Maybe I missed it, but what is your "planned" release date?

BiggJohn
02-24-2006, 05:04 PM
Effects on libido, and balls

C-Los 21
02-25-2006, 09:42 AM
Effects on libido, and balls
Is this a question or comment? :)

C-Los 21
02-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Keep us informed....sounds like a very interesting product. Maybe I missed it, but what is your "planned" release date?
We have great news that unfortunately cannot yet be released, I will update everyone soon ;)

The estimated release date is near the end of March, if everything goes as planned and on schedule..

Wanker527
02-25-2006, 09:58 AM
is there anything supplement or diet-wise that should be avoided while on HH?

BiggJohn
02-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Is this a question or comment? :)

How surpressive is it?

C-Los 21
02-25-2006, 10:25 AM
How surpressive is it?
We can estimate that it will be similar or less to Phera-Plex. And we all know that PP had no alarming level of shutdown.
HPTA is not as bad as most AAS, it will be very mild, which is the purpose for the mild PCT. This is, of course, a big concern for us and the testers will soon be able to determine HH effects on libido, shutdown etc.

BiggJohn
02-25-2006, 10:38 AM
We can estimate that it will be similar or less to Phera-Plex. And we all know that PP had no alarming level of shutdown.
HPTA is not as bad as most AAS, it will be very mild, which is the purpose for the mild PCT. This is, of course, a big concern for us and the testers will soon be able to determine HH effects on libido, shutdown etc.

Looking foward to seeing the logs. If you guys could make a summary thread and include things like how surpressed testers felt I'm sure it would go a long way to helping people decide upon the product.

If all goes well, I might pop my cherry on this one.

C-Los 21
02-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Looking foward to seeing the logs. If you guys could make a summary thread and include things like how surpressed testers felt I'm sure it would go a long way to helping people decide upon the product.

If all goes well, I might pop my cherry on this one.
Most definitely. Krzna and I will have the works for this one.
Write ups, cycle plans, summary and more.

Mr.Brown
02-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Where will the logs be? Here or at AM and when do they start?

Lurker 501
02-28-2006, 12:20 PM
...we all know that PP had no alarming level of shutdown.....
While PP is generally rather 'smooth', it is not an absolute conclusion. Not long ago, someone posted his bloodwork after 2 weeks of 10mg PP. His bloodwork showed complete shut down and horrible lipid profile. Everyone is different.

C-Los 21
02-28-2006, 12:22 PM
While PP is generally rather 'smooth', it is not an absolute conclusion. Not long ago, someone posted his bloodwork after 2 weeks of 10mg PP. His bloodwork showed complete shut down and horrible lipid profile. Everyone is different.
Yes luker 501, I agree...we've been through this :)

C-Los 21
02-28-2006, 12:24 PM

4 testers at Anabolic Minds

3 testers at Iron Mass

2 testers at Bodybuilding(here)

2 testers at EliteFitness

They will initiate late this week or early next week.

freakie
02-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Herbal hypertrophic, huh?
Wasn't Ergo an elephant urine hypertrophic?;)

C-Los 21
02-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Your PM box is full, so here is the link to fill out the application.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89

C-Los 21
02-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Wasn't Ergo an elephant urine hypertrophic?;)
Totally different ;)

Mr.Brown
03-07-2006, 12:14 PM
any updates yet?

EquinOX
03-08-2006, 08:28 AM
This is exciting! Thanks for the update and the info!!!

jon4127
03-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Are the dates still set for the end of the month?

Earlier in the thread there was a tentative price of 40$ and the mention of box sets with everything needed including pct. I am very interested in this, how much would the complete box sets cost?

I am not sure if you are allowed to post links to other websites but if you are I would appreciate it if you can put the links to there logs here so we can find them easier.

Last if you could have the testers come back 2-3 weeks after the pct is over and report there measurement, weight, and overall feelings again that would be helpful.

jon4127
03-14-2006, 05:49 AM
^^

nni
03-14-2006, 05:58 AM
perhaps in light of recent developments, this product might have been postponed? give it some time.

Mr.Brown
03-17-2006, 03:25 AM
perhaps in light of recent developments, this product might have been postponed? give it some time.

C-Los your input please......

MCWTRAINER
03-17-2006, 03:41 AM
Good thread C-Los. I am very interested in this product. Something that gives you lean gains without side effects is very important in my book. I can't wait till this comes out!!!!

Vipersg123
03-17-2006, 04:20 AM
it's still gonna be released as said over at AM.com as it isn't a PH

raiderz
03-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Well they stated in their FDA hearings they are monitoring all popular bodybuilding websites.. I am kinda worried about this one ,especially since AX was one of first targeted companies. I am just under the opinion..if it tests out as a excellent sup.. hold off and let things settle .. They are on a holy witch hunt now.And they will fine and shut down any one they think is marketing a supp. promoting muscle building qualities.. but hey ,that's just my 2 cents..

C-Los 21
03-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Testing will initiate in 2-3 days :)

Everything was delayed ~4-6 days due to us receiving the tester bottles, but we are now set and ready.

Thanks for the support guys!

MCWTRAINER
03-17-2006, 09:11 AM

Everything was delayed ~4-6 days due to us receiving the tester bottles, but we are now set and ready.

Who is testing the product for you?

C-Los 21
03-17-2006, 12:09 PM
2 testers at Anabolic Minds IVYDUDE and RYANSM

3 testers at Iron Mass LFL, SULCOP and INPRODRESS

2 testers at Bodybuilding (krzna has this info)

2 testers at EliteFitness LARDO5150 and JAYSEVEN

A few others will also post or start new logs at BodyBuildingBeyond.com ;)

Mr.Brown
03-17-2006, 12:25 PM

So, updated retail ETA would be...............

Krzna
03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
bodybuilding what .com?

:D

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 08:19 AM
bodybuilding what .com?

Yep, it opened 8 minutes ago. The first 100 members get some cool "deals" and become BBB's 100 Distinguished Elite members :) ;)

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 08:22 AM
So, updated retail ETA would be...............
Let me double check on that and I will pass you the info.

G.W. Hayduke
03-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Yep, it opened 8 minutes ago. The first 100 members get some cool "deals" and become BBB's 100 Distinguished Elite members :) ;)
I signed up! Can't pass up the chance to be a distinguished member ;). Actually, it is a very nice board.

gaberox
03-18-2006, 09:40 AM

Just signed up as well.Pretty nice layout.Wheres the "cool deals" at?

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 10:48 AM
Just signed up as well.Pretty nice layout.Wheres the "cool deals" at?
I will soon post them up in the classified realm and also I need confimation from a few supp companies that will be a part of this.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

AETER-YGPM

Blap Blaow
03-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Signed up too- looks nice a real nice format, but flicking between that and bb.com is REALLY hard on the eyes :eek:

Back O/T- I'm looking forward to seeing the ingredients/derivation of HH. Should be good :cool:

dexterium
03-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Do we predict that this product will be one day banned like superdrol and m1p have been threatened of?

I am not a user, I am just wondering out of interest as I am only 18 years old.

Regular_Ryan
03-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Do we predict that this product will be one day banned like superdrol and m1p have been threatened of?

I am not a user, I am just wondering out of interest as I am only 18 years old.
No, no it will not unless the entire supp industry gets regulated.

Regular_Ryan
03-18-2006, 12:23 PM
I signed up for the bbb.com board but my post/s never seem to show up. Says needs to be approved first.

Also personally I would get rid of the required registration. But its your site. Looks very nice.

sublimejeh
03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
I think I was the first member to join bbb.com...

kinda cool :)

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I signed up for the bbb.com board but my post/s never seem to show up. Says needs to be approved first.

Also personally I would get rid of the required registration. But its your site. Looks very nice.
Yes, we're trying to fix that temp glitch.
As for the reg., I just hate seeing 100 guest and 50 reg. members, I'll bring it up with the staff to see what they say. Thanks for becomming a member!!!

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I think I was the first member to join bbb.com...

kinda cool :)
We're at ~60 members in under 4 hours!
The first 100 spot is almost filled up....ENJOY!

sublimejeh
03-18-2006, 04:08 PM
pretty cool... oh ya and i checked, I was officially the first member, signed up at 11:22 and nathan signed up at 11:23... slacker hahaha

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 09:24 PM
pretty cool... oh ya and i checked, I was officially the first member, signed up at 11:22 and nathan signed up at 11:23... slacker hahaha
Almost 100 members :)
Need 20 more.

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
bodybuilding what .com?

It's
www.BodyBuildingBeyond.com

:D:D

C-Los 21
03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
My apologies....that's enough OT.

NATHAN518
03-18-2006, 09:50 PM

Yeah, i saw that you beat me by a minute...so i started the first thread! :)

sublimejeh
03-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah, i saw that you beat me by a minute...so i started the first thread! :)

okkkkk I guess were even! but I got the first supplement page post! haha

Apollo 13
03-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Yes, we're trying to fix that temp glitch.
As for the reg., I just hate seeing 100 guest and 50 reg. members, I'll bring it up with the staff to see what they say. Thanks for becomming a member!!!

nice looking site but what does this mean "* First 100 members will forever be recognized and distinguished."

*EDIT* nevermind

Salv
03-19-2006, 03:21 AM
2 testers at Anabolic Minds IVYDUDE and RYANSM

3 testers at Iron Mass LFL, SULCOP and INPRODRESS

2 testers at Bodybuilding (krzna has this info)

2 testers at EliteFitness LARDO5150 and JAYSEVEN

hey Carlos, I take it 've been dropped from the testers list off AM? I take it that was due to my being banned? i had emailed you before that happened but never heard back from you. Anyways, having initially been selected, I hope I can still test the product, and can do so either here, or Avant board or both. Let me know.

C-Los 21
03-19-2006, 07:09 AM
okkkkk I guess were even! but I got the first supplement page post! haha
Lets see which one of you two get to VIP rank the fastest..lol. :D
We need 15 more members!

C-Los 21
03-19-2006, 07:10 AM
hey Carlos, I take it 've been dropped from the testers list off AM? I take it that was due to my being banned? i had emailed you before that happened but never heard back from you. Anyways, having initially been selected, I hope I can still test the product, and can do so either here, or Avant board or both. Let me know.
Let me get back to you later today. I'll send you a PM.

MCWTRAINER
03-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Lets see which one of you two get to VIP rank the fastest..lol. :D
We need 15 more members!
I have to wait till I get home... I don't have access to my mail here at work. Grrrrrr.

Krzna
03-19-2006, 07:16 AM
what is this new place everyone is talkin abt...can i join too?

MCWTRAINER
03-19-2006, 07:17 AM
what is this new place everyone is talkin abt...can i join too?
Nope, sorry... It is only for people under 200 pounds. ;)

sublimejeh
03-19-2006, 07:41 AM

Lies! Im 210 lbs and I joined!!! :)

MCWTRAINER
03-19-2006, 07:43 AM
Lies! Im 210 lbs and I joined!!! :)
Hmmm. They must have felt bad for you... ;)

C-Los 21
03-19-2006, 07:44 AM
LMAO!

BiggJohn
03-19-2006, 08:40 AM

I got banned there mid way through a log. Didn't think that nazi Bobo would have the balls to ban a rep from a board sponsor.

C-Los 21
03-19-2006, 08:42 AM
I got banned there mid way through a log. Didn't think that nazi Bobo would have the balls to ban a rep from a board sponsor.
Bro, I won't ban you here.... www.Bodybuildingbeyond.com ;)

Salv
03-19-2006, 12:35 PM

well it does happen, despite the excellent rep I had there. I defended myself after a board mod insulted me. One is not allowed to defend themselvs there. Anyways, it's history now.

Salv
03-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Let me get back to you later today. I'll send you a PM.

Cool. I thought it was already on its way anyways from what Bigsmith said whilst I was still a member.

C-Los 21
03-20-2006, 11:23 AM
www.BodybuildingBeyond.com is temp down. We are switching servers for our benefit and safety ;)
It will be up in 3-4 hours. We are closing in on 200 members in just 2 days!
Thanks guys!

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 11:25 AM
cool, i was wondering what happened to it!

DonnieHatfield
03-20-2006, 11:27 AM
I signed up C-Los sucks to see it down right now i'd be lurking around there instead of here lol. Anabolic Minds is a board I don't care for too much...C-Los I definately was enjoying your classifieds section. That alone seperates your board from ANY of the other boards i've been to. I really hope that those dudes are legit and that your board keeps on rolling man things were looking very nice :)

Blap Blaow
03-20-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm starting to get withdrawel already :(

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
me too! I was actually frequenting that board more than any other for the past day and a half :)

Bammy
03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
www.BodybuildingBeyond.com is temp down. We are switching servers for our benefit and safety ;)
It will be up in 3-4 hours. We are closing in on 200 members in just 2 days!
Thanks guys!
Moving to the one overseas?

C-Los 21
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Damn, thanks for the support guys! Yep, that classified realm will get you huge :cool:

C-Los 21
03-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Moving to the one overseas?
Almost. We alreday had a server from offshore, we're just "improving" the server for optimal safety and security.

C-Los 21
03-20-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm starting to get withdrawel already :(
NO!
Go work out or something. By the time you come back it'll be up!

Blap Blaow
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
NO!
Go work out or something. By the time you come back it'll be up!
went to the gym this morning.

Maybe I'll download some porn or something :D

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Maybe I'll download some porn or something :D

haha always a good option!

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 05:57 PM
where oh where has bbb.com gone?
I thought i was sposed to be up hours ago? technical difficulties...

jmdfd415
03-20-2006, 08:10 PM
yeah ive been trying to get on all day. whats going on?

Krzna
03-20-2006, 08:14 PM
bbb.com will be back brothers... a little patience :)

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 08:15 PM
we're just "improving" the server for optimal safety and security.

but I thot it was just sposed to take a couple hours... ya Im already missing it ::tear:: hahaha

C-Los 21
03-20-2006, 08:41 PM
WE'RE BACK www.BODYBUILDINGBEYOND.com

sublimejeh
03-20-2006, 09:19 PM
I see that :)

T h E o R e M
03-20-2006, 09:32 PM
any word on release date>?

Biceps
03-20-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah......so any word on a release date yet for Herbal Hypertrophic??

C-Los 21
03-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Approx. 3 weeks for the release date :)

Biceps
03-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Approx. 3 weeks for the release date :)

Can't wait C-Los 21!! I'm hoping that everything said in the unofficial Q&A holds up, especially about the part of mild PCT being required and the ease it will have on the hairline, as I have male patterned baldness in my family. Looking forward to it.

C-Los 21
03-21-2006, 11:30 AM
Can't wait C-Los 21!! I'm hoping that everything said in the unofficial Q&A holds up, especially about the part of mild PCT being required and the ease it will have on the hairline, as I have male patterned baldness in my family. Looking forward to it.
Great to have your support!
Are you checking out the logs now in progress?

EquinOX
03-21-2006, 11:48 AM
Great to have your support!
Are you checking out the logs now in progress?

WHO? Who is running a "current" log?

C-Los 21
03-21-2006, 11:56 AM
WHO? Who is running a "current" log?
I have the guys listed on page 2 and they will also be posting at BBB.